Hear me out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOo00OOm

is dead
How about instead of having user-hosted lobbies, you have dedicated lobbies (geddit?). That way, you don't get people who kick you because you sneezed funny and you don't get people who use lobbies to abuse lower rank players.

Is that possible? Pro'lly not.

Would that be neat? Yea'.

Who cares about ranked again? People who kick? Dont give a fuck. You do you zoom and let the scrubs be scrubs.

Ranked - high chances of running into the same C-ranked players over and over again. Also, once you beat the narcissistic, air-headed, self-inflated egomanics once they never want to play you again.

Player Matches - Full of players who'll kick you if you have a letter higher than C right next to your name.

Global Colosseum - LOL!

How about instead of having user-hosted lobbies, you have dedicated lobbies (geddit?). That way, you don't get people who kick you because you sneezed funny and you don't get people who use lobbies to abuse lower rank players.
That's Global.

So like... what if... now here me out... what if... there was a way to hide stats and rank... OMG... OMG WHAT IF! Problem SOLVED.

Like imagine someone who cares about their rank, and they have it all exposed and crap, and they go into a room and they talking all big, because obviously people who care about rank do that, and then you have someone who is hiding their rank and all of a sudden they go all super saiya-jin and reveal their 100% win rate, 10,000 wins, 999 hours online, S1 rank. Would be an epic moment... but rank matters to me about as much as prestige in call of duty... who cares how many times you have reset your level... all that matters is the current fight... even a mouse can become a tiger if its cornered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back