Hello, everyone.

yuna359

[10] Knight
Well, I've finally decided to join this website after thinking about it for a while. Like a lot of people in the community ,apparently, my first love was Soul Calibur II. To be honest I never really knew what I was doing because it had so many button sequences (plus I was young). Back then the only fighting game I was into & good at was Super Smash Bros ( love the series and a proud owner of all of them; can't wait for the Wii U one.....also Peach is my best character.) I digress....Anyway I fell in love in with Xianghua and I always used her. I found Talim interesting( but too difficult to use). With the release of V coming up, it is sad to see Xianghua go, but I welcome her daughter with open arms. Viola is actually going to be my main, though. She has a very unique style and I can't wait to use her. :3

Welcome! Glad to see another Smash Bros. lover around here! My character is Zelda! :3

It's good to see you man, I hope you enjoy your stay. Speaking of Talim, does anyone know how many character slots are left?

If EM and Algol take a slot (which is most likely) There will be 6 slots left..
If there is a slot that will count for a bonus character slot, there will be 5 character slots left.
I don't know if the "timer" space will result having two more characters..
So if Algol and EM DONT take up the timer space... there could be 3 or 4 slots left.

Back