hello guys i have creations the soul calibur

Zant (the legend of Zelda series)
Zant 3d.JPG

Awesome recreations, the Princess Zelda in particular caught my eye, I didn't think such an accurate representation could be achieved and it was one of the moments where I realized how much more I need to explore the creator.

thank you I try to do well in my creations using all possible resources but then I can make some changes in some

Love your vampires, but for all those RCAS you could add more grit and dirt, blood and sweat. They are technically very solid and you are using ExEq and many different advanced tricks, but they are too "carbon-copy" for their own good, with a bit more work on textures, colors, stickers or effects, they would be less bland and could really stand out vs. original.
And what the hell is that supposed to mean ?

castlevnaia Lord of swadom 2 :sc2rap3::sc2rap2: :)

Thanks for the recommendations, actually some of my creations I can add something more. I'm going to remake Alucard and Gabriel. I'll get more tests and tattoos

thank you Gastu, some of my creations inspired me in some that you had already done. You, FreeMeal and DarkNemeZis666 in my opinion are the best creations I think you should do again.

Back