Hello

Landfish

[09] Warrior
Hello, Iam from Sweden and Ive been playing SC for about 4 months only with friends irl and I joind this forum because I wanna take my gameplay to a higher level. Iam really into the game but my friends useualy only wanna play for 1-2h every one in a while. Iam plying SC4 on xbox btw and I dont have xbla but Iam concidering getting xbla.

My mains are Amy and Voldo, I enjoy playing Tira but I dont know her moveset that well.
I want to get better with Amy and Voldo, learning more technical stuff and so.

Hi Padeln. Welcome to 8WayRun! I am one of the moderators for the New Player Arena, and my duty is to help point you in the right direction to achieve your goals. However you are a fellow Voldo player so I am inclined to help you out with that as well.

If you aren't familiar with how we list characters moves and stance names, you should check out this thread first and learn. This will make your training alot easier. 8WR General Directory and Offline Matchfinder Reception

Once you learn that stuff well enough, (you can always use it for reference) head on over to your characters Soul Arenas and start studying! Here are the ones for your favorite characters.

Amy

Voldo

Tira

If you have any questions for these characters that you don't see listed in their section, you may use these Soul Arenas to ask. They should have their own Q&A threads there, but if they don't, go ahead and make one there with your question.

Also, there is an local thread for Sweden here: SoulCalibur Sweden. It hasn't been posted in for awhile, but go ahead and make a post in there if you wish. If nobody responds, go ahead and start PMing the people that have posted in that section. They might not check that thread very often.

Anywho, if you need any more help, just ask in here or send me a message. Good luck, and have fun!

Pocky Yoshi says hello. Pleased to meet you. It's awesome to hear you're from Sweden. Soul Calibur is going international...... like it always has....anyways, I hope you like it here.

Thanks for the welcome and the info, Ill be sure to check out those links.

Im Concidering buying a good fightingstick for my 360 What do you guys use and recommend? Idealy I want to buy 2 so that my friends dont complain that i have somekind of advantage over them but Im not sure that i want to spend that much money.

SF4 SE stick is great at entry level - its cheap and you can modify it with better parts very easily. 4 above, four below - great stick to get started or even compete with IMO =)

Welcome to the site PadeIn. I'm not too familiar with any scene outside of a select few (Sweden's isn't one of them), so hopefully Synraii can help you with that. Other than that, enjoy your stay!

Back