Herr-Kriegs CAS-Collection

Thanks for the lengthy response, agree with most of it.

Hum,
"..same kind of a problem like you of not being much of a drawing artist"

Sure, i am a hobby cartoonist, but that sentence came off as a bit rude, unintentionally for sure :) But tbh my page has not been updated for ages...
I would like to see your stuff too (what's your DA page link ?)
Also, in english, please use the word whole instead of hole, i noticed you misused this word several times, no offense meant XD

I noticed you commented on other's thread, great, you just forgot mine apparently, hehe...

Okay, my most deepest apologies for using such an offensive statement. There was absolutely no meaning to offend you or anything. It´s just that I wrote those replies at morning after staying awake the hole night so I wasn´t really at my brightest state of mind back then XD. Same kind of a thing with the misused words as well XD. So once again, my deepest apologies.

Okay, here´s the link to my DA site: https://www.deviantart.com/herr-totenkopf

Oh bugger me, in my state of tiredness I forgot the most important XD. Worry not, it shall be fixed :).

Your new originals are really well-created Aziza and Ravienna are my favorites! BTW I want to see some male characters from you if you want to create some of course.

Oh thank you so much for the nice compliments :D! I too find Aziza and Ravienna to be my favorites of the update. Particulary Aziza, for I really put effort to make her work, all the way to her name as well, which has a symbolic meaning in African language. As for creating some male characters, sure, I try to find time for them as well, it´s just that during the time I have with SC6 I always end up putting all of the effort to female characters XD. I will try to fix that in future :).

Okay, my most deepest apologies for using such an offensive statement. There was absolutely no meaning to offend you or anything. It´s just that I wrote those replies at morning after staying awake the hole night so I wasn´t really at my brightest state of mind back then XD. Same kind of a thing with the misused words as well XD. So once again, my deepest apologies.

Okay, here´s the link to my DA site: https://www.deviantart.com/herr-totenkopf

Oh bugger me, in my state of tiredness I forgot the most important XD. Worry not, it shall be fixed :).
It's OK HG i know you are a nice guy...apologies accepted !
On xbox typing with controller just a few words 2 say i had a look at your DA page and was amazed at the figurines, my son did some nice wh40k paint jobs but yours are impressive. I found pictures of you in uniform kinda scary ! in a good way, put a smile on my face 2 see you in flesh and not in CAS. Your drawings are less impressive than your figurines tbh but still decent and you seem to have some skills digital painting, probably better than mine judging from that sexy curvy lesbian manga trio XD
i'll answer to ur very nice comment in my thread laterz n with a friggin' keyboard ffs :)

Oh thanks for accepting my apology :). And I feel a little bit flustered about you using term HG about me XD.

And many thanks for such very nice complements considering my DA-sites contents. Yeah, one of my hobbys is to paint and play with Warhamme 40k miniatures. My standards considering the level of my painting work has risen quite much compared to what I considered enough couple of years back and I hope that it shows in my painted miniatures. ( for example, comparing the "Ark" on my DA-site to my latest work with the Overlord ). It´s an intrigueing to know your son also painted them :).

Oh I´m very reliefed that you didn´t get the wrong picture of me considering the uniform picture. I have made it couple of times clear here as to why I´m kinda into these kind of uniforms. They just look so good to wear XD. Hope you still didn´t get the wrong picture. The subject on that matter is after all kind of serious and can raise a big red flag when presented the wrong way.

For seeing me in flesh, well, didn´t really tought about that when I gave you the link to the site, but oh well, what is done is done. I do look most ugly dont´t I XD?

Yeah, I have come to accept the fact that maybe drawing just isn´t my kind of a thing with all the other stuff to do ( especially now that CaS-creating in SC6 is something I´m really interested about ). I did try digital painting as well, but it was kind of meh. Could still possible give it a shot sometime later. Heh, the "sexy curvy lesbian manga trio" is not actually done By me, it´s done By another artist whom I asked it for as a comission work couple of years ago XD.

Last edited:
Oh thanks for accepting my apology :). And I feel a little bit flustered about you using term HG about me XD.

And many thanks for such very nice complements considering my DA-sites contents. Yeah, one of my hobbys is to paint and play with Warhamme 40k miniatures. My standards considering the level of my painting work has risen quite much compared to what I considered enough couple of years back and I hope that it shows in my painted miniatures. ( for example, comparing the "Ark" on my DA-site to my latest work with the Overlord ). It´s an intrigueing to know your son also painted them :).

Oh I´m very reliefed that you didn´t get the wrong picture of me considering the uniform picture. I have made it couple of times clear here as to why I´m kinda into these kind of uniforms. They just look so good to wear XD. Hope you still didn´t get the wrong picture. The subject on that matter is after all kind of serious and can raise a big red flag when presented the wrong way.

For seeing me in flesh, well, didn´t really tought about that when I gave you the link to the site, but oh well, what is done is done. I do look most ugly dont´t I XD?

Yeah, I have come to accept the fact that maybe drawing just isn´t my kind of a thing with all the other stuff to do ( especially now that CaS-creating in SC6 is something I´m really interested about ). I did try digital painting as well, but it was kind of meh. Could still possible give it a shot sometime later. Heh, the "sexy curvy lesbian manga trio" is not actually done By me, it´s done By another artist whom I asked it for as a comission work couple of years ago XD.

haha HG wasn't Herr General (oops), just a typo due to me using xbox controller and not proofreading my post, i meant HK, your initials, um gottes will :)

Yes your figurines are incredibly detailed, how much time did you spent on your best piece in hours (or days ?) ! I would share one or two pics in your thread, i would love to see them, and why not, that could give you or me ideas for future CAS maybe...

No you don't look ugly, and you can be a nice person and look good in the WWII cosplay hey, so don't beat yourself up XD !

About the drawing part, it took me a couple of years to get a decent grip on Krita using a pen tablet, but i managed to do a lot of things with that, drawings, mini comics with a message,, etc. I will probably share one in my thread to take a break from CAS until the Amy arrives (got the military reference ?:)

Oh my... i really love Aziza, she looks really impressive :) I’m glad you took my sexy amazonian lady idea and implemented it well. I also like the way you make her wield certain types of weapons that suits the primitive setting, it makes her look like a formidable amazonian lady.

I like the vampire lady, Ravianna too. She looks so menacingly beautiful. I like the little details like the blood running down her mouth, the bite scar on her neck, and the little devil companion. She can suck my c- blood, i meant blood, anytime... minus her little friend. lol

And finally... Erika looks much better now with a more mature face :)

I can see you’re really passionate about CAS that you go as far as hire an artist to draw your creation, Hilda... and it looks awesome. So i guess your effort payed off :)

Last edited:
haha HG wasn't Herr General (oops), just a typo due to me using xbox controller and not proofreading my post, i meant HK, your initials, um gottes will :)

Yes your figurines are incredibly detailed, how much time did you spent on your best piece in hours (or days ?) ! I would share one or two pics in your thread, i would love to see them, and why not, that could give you or me ideas for future CAS maybe...

No you don't look ugly, and you can be a nice person and look good in the WWII cosplay hey, so don't beat yourself up XD !

About the drawing part, it took me a couple of years to get a decent grip on Krita using a pen tablet, but i managed to do a lot of things with that, drawings, mini comics with a message,, etc. I will probably share one in my thread to take a break from CAS until the Amy arrives (got the military reference ?:)

Hah hah haa, wouldn´t have reminded if it wasn´t a typing mistake anyway XD. Completely okay, as well as hilarious XD.

Oh thanks again for complementing my painting skill :)! Well, if I memember correctly, I took me about a week to paint the simpler Overlord ( the one pictured from many angles ), the more complicated one ( with more curvy scythe and grander pose ) about two weeks and the most complicated of them all, the Ghost Ark, a whole month XD. So yeah, that´s one way to spend you extra time XD. So you are suggesting that I should post those paintings here as well? Hmm, not the first thing I tought when I established this thread, but sounds most intrigueing idea. Heh, I already actually have couple of ideas for the future CAS inspired By my miniatures ;).

Well, nice to know that you don´t mind me one. Yeah, I try not to hate myself XD.

Considering the drawing part, oh I see. When one does get a decent grip on a system like that, only the sky is the limit really :). Just like with the SC character creation. And yes, heh, I did get the military reference. It´s not that far away really, considering that we know the exact publishing day. Altough I would have hoped some other character than Amy to be honest XD.

Oh my... i really love Aziza, she looks really impressive :) I’m glad you took my sexy amazonian lady idea and implemented it well. I also like the way you make her wield certain types of weapons that suits the primitive setting, it makes her look like a formidable amazonian lady.

I like the vampire lady, Ravianna too. She looks so menacingly beautiful. I like the little details like the blood running down her mouth, the bite scar on her neck, and the little devil companion. She can suck my c- blood, i meant blood, anytime... minus her little friend. lol

And finally... Erika looks much better now with a more mature face :)

I can see you’re really passionate about CAS that you go as far as hire an artist to draw your creation, Hilda... and it looks awesome. So i guess your effort payed off :)

Aww, so immensely many thanks for such comlementing and nice comments :D! Yeah, out of all the characters in the patch I find Aziza my most succesfull creation. I just got so much inspiration for her from many things: your suggested idea, the equipment avaivable to execute her, my experience creating buff ladies, many styles tribe ancient primitive weapon option...all combined together to make one of my most succesfull creations of all time. And yes, I also lover her XD.

Heh, it´s Ravienna XD. Yup, menacing yet beatiful was the way I wanted go with her design. To be honest, I at first had a hard time how to visualize her final look, but after some thinking and experimenting I got it nailed, I hope XD. Considering her little details, I decided to stick with some original, classic things considering vampires, like the classic white kind of skin, bite marks and blood running down the mouth etc. With the bat companion I wanted to try out for the first time to make an evil companion like that, especially since bat/"little devil companion" (like you put) fit her theme so well. I feel particulary pleased with the screenshot I managed to take and show off in her presentation (down below), as it captures so well the motion of her looking scary yet beatiful with certain bloodlust in her during her natural time of the day.

soulcalibur-tm-vi_20190311081019-jpg.60182

My my, you were going to say a rather dirty word now, weren´t you XD? Don´t worry, I think I can arrange a regular time schedule for you with her, minus her little friend of course XD.

Indeed, Erika is now complete :).

I´m most pleased to see my passion for the CAS recognized. And also most happy to know that you like the work. With some extra money on the pocket and no any other immediate money consuming subjects ahead of me, I tough why the heck not XD? It shows my passion for the CAS, my passion for finaly finding a way to express my artistic side and of course, she just looks badass in the art work :).

Last edited:
hey there herr-kreig, just dropping by to give your creations some attention, since you've been so kind as to give mine and others many words of encouragement :-)
I think your characters are quite unique from what I usually see, particularly the silhouettes which are very full bodied and draw alot of emphasis to the legs. Some of them remind me a lil of George Kamitani's artwork.
My personal favs are Alexandra, Leila, Kagimira, and Aziza. These to me show the most appealing silhouettes, color schemes, and use of pattern. Overall, your characters have a lot of personality, they feel like they have definitive backstories, as opposed to just being pretty dolls (which there's nothing wrong with either, just pointing out a distinction)
looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future ;-)

Seems there's been a fair few additions since the last time I looked in! Gonna quote this post, since it has the two characters that stand out most to me. Firstly,
Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, CaS-artists and Soul Calibur fans, meet Erika Grupp Ausf. B ( ausf, german, meaning version )
This is possibly the best use of 2B's kit I've seen so far. Not only do the Machine axe / sword look good, even the robot isn't out of place - quite an achievement, IMO. The updates are subtle, but work pretty well, and the "thicc" muscular figure is great in this context. When your mechanic looks like she can bench-press a Panzer, best to stay on her good side, eh?
My one and only critique would be that black vest, black chest-wrap, black pants, and black boots all end up looking a little monchrome - even something as simple as a colored line down the hem or on the boots would help to break things up a bit (candy-cane texture, set all but one color to black, for example). She's awesome as-is though.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, SC fans and CaS-artists, I give you the most blood sucking, gorgeous, stunning and gothic vampire warrior lady, Ravienna:
Gut reaction: "KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!"
Full disclosure, I hate vampires. I have to confess that picking Ravianna out of your lineup is something of a backhanded compliment. Very strong design, and all the touches work just so to trigger every vamp-hating bone in my body. The blood-drool, neck bite, pale skin, spooky goth attire, red eyes...
*shudder*
aNSNsgp.gif

So, in that sense she is by far my least favorite, and that's due entirely to how well you pulled her off here. Really well-done CAS, giving me a case of nerves like that. I know this all reads like very strange praise indeed, but when it comes to vampires a negative reaction from me is a positive one. Now, I should probably go find a paper bag to breathe into for a bit...

hey there herr-kreig, just dropping by to give your creations some attention, since you've been so kind as to give mine and others many words of encouragement :-)
I think your characters are quite unique from what I usually see, particularly the silhouettes which are very full bodied and draw alot of emphasis to the legs. Some of them remind me a lil of George Kamitani's artwork.
My personal favs are Alexandra, Leila, Kagimira, and Aziza. These to me show the most appealing silhouettes, color schemes, and use of pattern. Overall, your characters have a lot of personality, they feel like they have definitive backstories, as opposed to just being pretty dolls (which there's nothing wrong with either, just pointing out a distinction)
looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future ;-)

Oh thank you very much for such compliments :D! Nice to see that my hard commenting has provided results :). Hmm, George Kamitami eh? I´m most honoured to hear that some of my works reminds you of his artwork. With my characters backstories, well, they aren´t as impressive nor detailed compared to some other CAS-artists who come up with very detailed profiling, like age, family, detailed backstories etc. But I want my creations to have this certain theme and concept which they are based on so that they kind of come alive just a little bit more :).

Thanks for looking forward to my updates. As a matter of fact, I´m going to post and update in my thread with improved older CAS-creations as well as some other new creations tonight. So stay tuned for upcoming update ;).

Seems there's been a fair few additions since the last time I looked in! Gonna quote this post, since it has the two characters that stand out most to me. Firstly,

This is possibly the best use of 2B's kit I've seen so far. Not only do the Machine axe / sword look good, even the robot isn't out of place - quite an achievement, IMO. The updates are subtle, but work pretty well, and the "thicc" muscular figure is great in this context. When your mechanic looks like she can bench-press a Panzer, best to stay on her good side, eh?
My one and only critique would be that black vest, black chest-wrap, black pants, and black boots all end up looking a little monchrome - even something as simple as a colored line down the hem or on the boots would help to break things up a bit (candy-cane texture, set all but one color to black, for example). She's awesome as-is though.

Gut reaction: "KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!"
Full disclosure, I hate vampires. I have to confess that picking Ravianna out of your lineup is something of a backhanded compliment. Very strong design, and all the touches work just so to trigger every vamp-hating bone in my body. The blood-drool, neck bite, pale skin, spooky goth attire, red eyes...
*shudder*
aNSNsgp.gif

So, in that sense she is by far my least favorite, and that's due entirely to how well you pulled her off here. Really well-done CAS, giving me a case of nerves like that. I know this all reads like very strange praise indeed, but when it comes to vampires a negative reaction from me is a positive one. Now, I should probably go find a paper bag to breathe into for a bit...

Thank you so much for your nice compliments and for checking my newest creations :D! Yeah, with Erikas raw strenght and knowledge how to keep the mighty Panzers rolling, one really doesn´t want to end up on her shit list XD. Particulary some of her superior officers, who want to ensure their Panzers full potential By giving them the best possible maintenance.

With her black gear forming a little monchrome look, I tried to brake that monchrome with some little bit different shaded black gears as well as having distinctive dirt marks here and there, but good to know that the problem isn´t anything earth shattering and that you still like her.

As for the Ravienna.....HAH HAH HAA XD! I totally get the meaning and what you were after with your "backhanded compliment" XD. When she manages to give some one ( you in this case ) real shivers and shudders with her looks, I find my work and ideas I used on her to be most fruitfull and worth it. No offense though XD. Oh, want a paper bag from me perhaps XD?

Most wunderbar greetings, my fellow CAS-artists, Soul Calibur fans and friends :D! This is Herr-Krieg writing.

I´m most delighted to deliver you this new update containing the results of my two SC6 sessions from a time period of one week. This update will contain some improved, previously introduced CAS-creations as well as a hole new CAS-creation with a "little bit" different approach than any of my creations I have posted here before. I´m also most proud to introduce something truly special, but more of that in this update later. I do most sincerely hope that you will enjoy what you see here.

Without further adjå, ladies and gentelman, boys and girls, fellow CAS-artists and SC fans, it´s show time ;)!

Up first, I wish to show you some improved CAS-creations both from previous update and the update before that. You might remember my "test" CAS, pirate Anna Rafiel, from two updates back. While she was an overall solid creation, my good fellow CAS-artist Vilarcane suggested that she lacked something, which he demonstrated with his similiar, altough much more colourful and lifefull CAS Captain 2BARBAROSA. Inspired By this suggestion and By taking a second look at her, I decided that her otherwise solid gear options required some much more varieting colouring and patterning to make her look just a little bit more lifefull and more enjoyable to watch.

Credits for suggesting the improvements as well as getting an equipment idea to improve Anna with from Vilarcanes 2BARBAROSA CAS ( can you spot what equipment idea? ) goes to Vilarcane.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, fellow CAS-artists and SC fans, I give you, Anna Rafiel V2:

"Time to get retired old man. There can be only one terror of the seas!"

Up next I have improved CAS-creations from my latest batch. While both Aziza and Ravienna were both hugely succesfull CAS-creations, I got most constructive critisism and suggestions from, yet again, my good friend Vilarcane which would improve their overall looks even better. So, credit for suggesting these varieting improvements goes to Vilarcane, with a couple of execption that I came up with myself during the improvement process.

Starting with a rather minor improvement to my bloodthirsty vampire lady, Ravienna.

The small improvement concers her bitemarks on her neck. Vilarcane suggested me utilizing pocket stickers and extra CAS-layers to give the bites more depth and realism. While I did manage to get the stickers right, which gives the bite marks some more realistic and lifefull shape, I couldn´t utilize any extra layers or patterns to give the bitemarks depth, due to game not allowing to use patterning or any complicated colouring on stickers. I also ran out of slots for skin stickers, so I decided to be pleased enough to small improvement. I know it´s not much but considering how well she turned out already when I uploaded her, it´s not a problem I feel concerned about.

The next improvements concerns the CAS which I truly find to be one my most succesfull creation in SC6, the gorgeous african warrior lady Aziza. Vilarcane wrote that the horns on her shoulder boards were a bit too much and were in the way of clarity, hiding Azizas head too much when she is in motion. Not only did I saw that this was indeed the case. I was also already rather aware of the possible clipping problems and strange looking placing of the horns when she moves while playing her way back when I was creating her. I just wanted to give the shoulder horns a shot at as they made her look very intimidating with them. However that problem has now been fixed and boy oh boy was I happy how well it affected her overall look.

Fellow CAS-artists, SC fans, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, may I present you, my improved, fearsome and gorgeous warrior lady all the way from the savannahs of Africa, Aziza:

The other suggestion Vilarcane made me was to add camo pattern to her rhino head gears horns and colour it to make them look bloody in order to increase her wild and brutal look. And so I did, but not only that, I also decided to utilize the same camo pattern to the rhino head gear itself to make it look like having a hunting or war paint all over it drawn By Aziza using blood in order to bring fortune to hunting, to intimidate her enemies and of course make her look even more wild and brutal.

"The hunting cry to the mountains to know she is coming..."

"Hrrrmm..."

"The prey escaped me again!"

"RAAAAAAAAARRRGHHHH!!!"

"....a trip that didn´t go too well XD"

And since she has trained herself to utilize different sorts of ancient tribe weaponry:

Let us not forget, despite her brutal look, the rhino head gear hides under it the wild beaty of the African savannahs:

"Phew, that rhino head can surely get hot sometimes, particulary in African savannahs."

Aziza warming up and preparing herself for an intense hunt and potential combat ( Warning! Be aware, pictures in this link are M rated for revealing content, watch at your own risk )

How about seeing her in action on gameplay?

"The beaty and the beast. Which do you think is which?"

In my last batch I asked a quiz question what african symbolic name her name resembles and what does it mean. Since no one hasn´t answered, tried or guessed it I shall explain the meaning in the spoiler button below. If you still want to try answering, don´t open this spoiler.

Aziza is very close to the particular female name and word "Azize" in african language, which symbolizes concepts of big, strong and dear. I did some research on the african sounding names and picked up this name as it kind of fits to the character, Aziza being so tall and strong. Not so sure about the dear part XD, but since the name was kind of the only female name symbolizing strenght I decided to use it nevertheless as the base of the name. I wanted to make her concept and idea work all the way to her name itself :).

Now I want to show you something truly special. As you may have established By now by judging the amount of screenshots I have taken of Aziza, my comments on other peoples threads, answers I have given to people commenting on my latest batch, I have fallen in love with Aziza ( well, I kinda stated it in this thread earlier, lol XD ). It´s just that I feel I managed to execute her concept, gear, colouring, styling and beaty so well that she has become my all time favorite CAS-creation so far ( together with Hilda Braum of course XD ), not to mention the pure ammount of time and effort I have spent to make her work.

Now I do understand that my words alone may not be enough to make you people realize my passion for her and for creating CAS overall. So, perhaps pure actions I undertook last weekend and which beared fruit yesterday will speak for themselves and help you to get a climpse of my passion for this hobby.

Smartest of you may have already realized where this is going XD...

My dear fellow CAS-artists, SC fans, friends, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I´m most proud and honoured to present you:

The mighty, formidable african warrior woman Aziza, hailing all the way from the sunny, hot and unforgiving fields of the African Savannahs:

Oh yes indeed, I did it again XD. This most marvelous and magnificent work of art of her is drawn and made By a colombian artist named Dovoros, know in Devianart as 7th--Heaven. I comissioned this fine piece of art from him last friday and I was absolutely stunned By it when he send it to me. To see more of his fabulous art works, you can check his DA-site through this link: ( https://www.deviantart.com/7th--heaven ).

Phew, with that bombshell out of the way, It is time to show you the final, but most definetily not the least CAS-creation of this update. A hole new CAS-creation I managed to create and complete during my yesterdays SC6 playing session. First some background behind it though, as I see it necessary for you to understand the work behind it.

As some of you may have read from my personal info profile thread ( https://8wayrun.com/threads/greetings-from-finland-personal-edition.20799/ ) or have had earlier conversations with me about it, I also paint and play Warhammer 40 000 miniatures as one of my many hobbies. The miniatures I paint and are from the series have some of the most intrigueing and easily recognizable cultural designs which can be more than enough inspirational platforms for a CAS-creation. This fact combined with other factors, such as my personal conversations with my good friend Vilarcane ( having content like "seek towards creativeness" ), your guys notes of me having a penchant for large women only ( well, considering my collection of CAS so far, no suprise there XD ) as well as couple of requests to see male CAS from me as well....well, with this CAS, I hope do something about it.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, fellow CAS-artists and SC fans, may I present you: An ancient C´tan star god, know as Transcendent C´tan, bound and enslaved By the Necrons to do their biddings and unleash its divine wrath and powers upon the enemies of the Necrons.

The original miniature this CAS of my is based on down below, as well as a link to the site telling about the C´tans to help you get a little bit of understanding about them, if you are interested that is: https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/C'tan#Transcendent_C.27tan

Kuvahaun tulos haulle transcendent c'tan for sale

"The cold realization of being bound and enslaved to its mechanical Masters even when teleported through space and time into the world of Soul Calibur"

Lets see how our ancient star god bring his divine might into gameplay:

"FEEL the divine, unlimited......

"....POWER!!!"

To be honest, as I was colouring him, I kinda felt like I was painting my plastic miniature version of him all over again, only in a video game. If only I could get my other plastic miniatures painted to a finished condition in such a short time XD.

Phew, and that, ladies and gentleman, was the end of this batch and update. As usual, comments, constructive critisism, opinions, ideas and conversations are always welcomed and appreciated.

And remember, as always,

Let the tale of souls and swords be eternally told ;).

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316074303.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316074303.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 57
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316074348.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316074348.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 50
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316080138.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316080138.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 49
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316054240.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316054240.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 70
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190304065143.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190304065143.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 70
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316061218.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316061218.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 62
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316061243.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190316061243.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Aziza Comission by 7th Heaven.jpg
    Aziza Comission by 7th Heaven.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
  • Aziza Comission by 7th Heaven.jpg
    Aziza Comission by 7th Heaven.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 323
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190319073016.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190319073016.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
First off, that commission artwork is cool, i don't know how you do it and if you pay for it (well, it's a commission so i guess you do), but i'd love to see a CAS from me done that way (but i wouldn't go as far as to pay for it, since i could just as well do it myself, but not enough time on my hands :(
I had a look at his gallery, it's very...erotic and cool, but the anatomy is a tad exaggerated a la dragon's crown XD

About the revisisted CAS first :

Anna (see constructive criticism part :), the bra is perfect, the use of alternate Eq is indeed paying off tho.

Ravienna : the marks look better, and very natural now, so i know the limitations but definitely an improvement as they look less regular and color is natural, like a wound that would have healed and closed itself over the hole, kinda like a scar tissue, cool.

Aziza : definitely your strongest remaster, she is a sight to behold and really scares me brrrrrrr, she also is sexy in some weird kind of way :). Other than that, simplification of the horns, blood good XD ! i also noticed revised patterns, alt weapons, and like how you hide things in spoilers (man, that leg spread picture !)

C'tan : ok, i must admit i didn't know the guy before you showed my your figurines (which is exquisitely painted btw with gradients, shadows and highlights and all), but despite the CAS being simple, you made the right choices (shapeshifter race), some stickers, and the flame ornaments.

Constructive criticism :

Anna :
(of course i see the differences) now has a bit too many patterned parts, causing readability issues, i would consider removing patterns on the boots and shoulders, or harmonize with other patterns at least. Sometimes it's good to have solid colors to be easy on the eye. Also, try to paint the white lines on the hat and undies in gold or darker tone, white just stands out too much. Gradients of colors and color matching different parts is a trick that makes a CAS look more natural (you can check the color scheme and distribution on Queenphitia for instance for a good example of that). I think she lacks color that pop like purple and red and green (make her a more vibrant pirate than mine, it'll look much better)
It's important sometimes to tone down a pattern so that it blends a bit more with the base color and is more subtle.
I also think there are too many Totenkopf, herr totenkopf, bra is perfectly reproduced, navel tattoo, why not but maybe smaller.

Aziza : only little comment is that i would rotate the horns vertically (upwards) to avoid hiding the eyes etc., try it out !

C'tan : cool idea ! the color seems a bit too bright, or you could use stickers to make some lighter parts maybe. The flame ornaments emulate the branches, but one could consider using different sizes and shapes of bettle horns for a more wooden / less shiny look, they are very versatile, as you can see in the video on Launcelot's antlers remastered :)
Also, consider painting the face mask as it doesn't look sci-fi in its current state and coloring, or you could use the trick i used on KumoYoshi or Launcelot, put a face mask and sticker on it, it'll do wonders if you pick the right geometric sticker for the center part of the face, as this facemask has duplicating properties (you'll see what i mean when you try).

I can't do much more in terms of reviewing, but i must say i am impressed at how quick a learner you are...still waiting for the perfect wow-inducing CAS that will sweep me off my chair of course :)

Oh thank you so much for your nice compliments and constructive critisism considering my CAS as well as the comissioned artwork in this review of yours :D! Yeah, admittedly I paid a rather significant sum of money to him to draw her, but considering how she turned out as well as the attention the work is getting on his DA site, I´d like to think it was worth it. Seeing one of your CAS come to live in similiar matter would indeed be most intrigueing sight to see. But, they are your works, so it´s your call in the end ;). Heh, his art certainly does look rather erotic and exaggerated, but it were these factor as well as his styles overall solid and firm form that made me choose to ask the comission from him, for I knew Aziza would look great with his style XD.

Starting with Anna, to be honest I did have this small doubt at the back of my head before I published her as to wether I had gone too overboard with all the patterns and colours on her. And with your constructive critisism on her as well as my own another look at ther, I most certainly did XD. I tried to kinda get inspiration from your 2BARBAROSA considering the wild yet controlled patterns and colours. Well, it´s good to know I got something right on her as you wrote. Very well, Anna Rafiel V3, coming up soon XD.

Btw, a little side question here. From your opinion, is it healthy or good to try to remaster the same CAS over again until you get it right? Like, is it really worth it to try making the third version of her with the improvements and suggestions you mentioned?

I´m most relieved that I got Ravienna now right. Considering how much positive impact she has caused as my CAS-creation ( well, even with Kieves review of her XD ) I´m happy that she now works :).

I´m really happy that you found Aziza and her improvements to be the best of this batch and that you find her both scary and sexy :D. As one of my most favorite CAS at the moment, it was only natural that I wanted her to work and look cool with passion. As to her sexiness, well, there is just something that wild, strong tribe lady look with rather revealing gear set and smirk look does, maybe XD? With hiding stuff using spoilers, I wanted to use the similiar technic and style as TopGun87 uses with his creations. Particulary her way of using spoilers to introduce Naomi inspired me to do a little bit more.....revealing group of pictures hidden in spoiler ( yes, I´m talking about that leg spread screenshot XD ). Plus using spoilers saves page space as not using them would have made this update awfully long and one can group certain similiar looking pictures, like Aziza with her large sword, together under one spoiler link. I may take your suggestion considering rotating her horns upward a little into account the next time I play the game.

Also, thanks for the compliments considering my miniature painted C´tan =). Considering his too bright colour ( the CAS ) I wanted to make it emit the pure energy that his form as a C´tan technically is so I wanted it to a bit brighter and similiar to that of the example miniature. As for the branches, I did try to position the flame ornaments to his feet, two ornaments being in his both legs and one ornament set on his back. But for some unexplainable reason whenever I tried to fit a third ExEq the game wouldn´t show and just hides the Azwel cloth pieces on his sides, wether it´s creation, battle or training mode. I just don´t get it XD. I will however try to improve him ( yes, naturally there is going to be an improved version of him in one of my future updates XD ) using and trying the bettle horns and other improvements you suggested.

Considering your suggestion on his mask, I wanted to make it look rusty and very much used to show how it has taken damage and worn out from the continues effort to keep C´tan ever eradiating energy under controll, slaved and contained. Like with bettle horns, I´m willing to try out the suggested improvements of yours.

Finaly, I´m honoured to hear that you are impressed of my rate of learning :). I shall try keeping you and other fellow CAS-artists impressed with my future creations ( I already have a quite a list of ideas for CAS-creations ) and who knows, one day, make that perfect wow-inducing CAS that will sweep you off your chair with a loud thud ;).

Very well, Anna Rafiel V3, coming up soon XD.

I can't wait :)

Btw, a little side question here. From your opinion, is it healthy or good to try to remaster the same CAS over again until you get it right? Like, is it really worth it to try making the third version of her with the improvements and suggestions you mentioned?

You will not gain more audience through constant remastering, people like surprises and new things, so i would advise you to sleep on a CAS (don't get me wrong here :) and rework on it the next day until you are really satisfied and you are confident your CAS concept, originality and execution.

I´m most relieved that I got Ravienna now right. Considering how much positive impact she has caused as my CAS-creation ( well, even with Kieves review of her XD ) I´m happy that she now works :).

Ravienna is raviennously beautiful, even though the vampire theme has been overdone, she managed to entertain me :)

As for spoilers, i usually use it to hide nudity or kinky / suprising stuff. Have you seen my naked Nefertiti, or my 50 shades of grey and crossdresser Taki with 2B revealing attire : it's pretty hardcore NFSW content if you ask me, but also realistically done :)

Also, thanks for the compliments considering my miniature painted C´tan =). Considering his too bright colour ( the CAS ) I wanted to make it emit the pure energy that his form as a C´tan technically is so I wanted it to a bit brighter and similiar to that of the example miniature. As for the branches, I did try to position the flame ornaments to his feet, two ornaments being in his both legs and one ornament set on his back. But for some unexplainable reason whenever I tried to fit a third ExEq the game wouldn´t show and just hides the Azwel cloth pieces on his sides, wether it´s creation, battle or training mode. I just don´t get it XD. I will however try to improve him ( yes, naturally there is going to be an improved version of him in one of my future updates XD ) using and trying the bettle horns and other improvements you suggested.
I noticed something...az well :)...don't know if this is what you are referring to : his floating belt things neck-Eq disappears when you use some ExEq parts, sadly, a bug that hasn't been corrected yet.

Considering your suggestion on his mask, I wanted to make it look rusty and very much used to show how it has taken damage and worn out from the continues effort to keep C´tan ever eradiating energy under controll, slaved and contained. Like with bettle horns, I´m willing to try out the suggested improvements of yours.
Yep, because a rusty old mask doesn't really scream Scifi to me

Finaly, I´m honoured to hear that you are impressed of my rate of learning :). I shall try keeping you and other fellow CAS-artists impressed with my future creations ( I already have a quite a list of ideas for CAS-creations ) and who knows, one day, make that perfect wow-inducing CAS that will sweep you off your chair with a loud thud ;).

hahaha, i am sure it's gonna hurt, someday, but like french cuisine, recipe has to be fresh, perfectly thought out and exquisitely executed, even if it means you need to go through 125 versions of it before posting :)
Applying your scientific mind to your CAStistry can help. Despite my vivid imagination, i sometimes find it useful to follow a certain thought process (some do not apply for 2Ps of course) :

- Start from the equipment and weapon on offer and see if it gives you ideas (i just had one recently which i am toying with with some angel armor parts). you did that well with Aziza i think. Or the other way around, start from something you'd love to recreate (RCAS) or an original idea and try to see if it's feasible with all the tips below
1-Reflect if chosing a different race can help you execute the concept better (cf Nefertiti or the aliens as good examples of that)
2-Build body and face/facepaint and underlayers (underwear) first, like you'd do on a figurine. If you forget something underneath, you can always use the view mode without equipment to check up on stickers you applied blind (if that makes sense), but it's more time consuming as you need to go back and forth between edit and view mode and check.
3-You can choose to work the skin sticker part at this stage or wait til you have found the right equipment set to see the visible skin sections and potentially save on stickers etc.
4-Select Equipment (combine instead of going for the full set, you can combine Eq and ExEq to create new custom pieces of equipment, faces, limbs or breast implants like you ir Umbra4life beautifully did on your CAS)
5-Work the colors (many tips to give here but you are no noob, but it gives a more natural look if you match equipment colors even when using different pieces from diff sets, cf Ninja Taki for instance for ref).
6-Work the stickers in all possible ways and try to make good use of the 8 slot limit, again it can create illusion of armor, hair, visors etc.
7-Add the ExEq and try to combine to make new things instead of just going for the obvious. Using all three is a must (at least for me)
8-Don't forget the voice, name, and weapon effects / colors for added personality
7-Seal the deal with a cool looking thumbnail for your own pleasure

I don't know if this will help you on the way to wow a CAS veteran like me, but i am hoping you do, because i just love to be surprised and even more to wonder : how the hell did he do that ?
Last time it happened it was Umbra4life's amazing half nude spartanCAS, totally struck me silly and i thought it was a modded CAS at first)

I hope we get some new interesting equipment along with Amy...

cheers Ystava

You will not gain more audience through constant remastering, people like surprises and new things, so i would advise you to sleep on a CAS (don't get me wrong here :) and rework on it the next day until you are really satisfied and you are confident your CAS concept, originality and execution.

Yeah, you are on point with that. And no, didn´t get you wrong with the "sleep on a CAS" XD, altough I wouldn´t mind spending a night with Aziza for example XD. Maybe I just let Anna be for at least one update and then go back trying to get her right and with a proper time and deducation. You know, take a break with trying to get her right instead of trying to force it :).

Ravienna is raviennously beautiful, even though the vampire theme has been overdone, she managed to entertain me :)

Heh, most glad she entertain you ;). As my first vampire creation in SC6 I kinda wanted to go overboard and overdo her vampire theme :).

As for spoilers, i usually use it to hide nudity or kinky / suprising stuff. Have you seen my naked Nefertiti, or my 50 shades of grey and crossdresser Taki with 2B revealing attire : it's pretty hardcore NFSW content if you ask me, but also realistically done :)

Yup, that´s what I was after as well with Azizas warming up-spoiler section XD. And oh yes, I have seen your "revealing" pictures XD. Very good thing to hide them with spoilers, pretty hardcore NFSW indeed XD. And yet realistic, what could be better XD?

I noticed something...az well :)...don't know if this is what you are referring to : his floating belt things neck-Eq disappears when you use some ExEq parts, sadly, a bug that hasn't been corrected yet.

Jawolh, that´s the bug problem I was refering to. Rather annoying, but with a little bit of creativity and german engineering put into it, not an insurmountable problem to bypass :).

As for your most long, advicefull and helpfull list I´m most honoured that you belief in me this much to share such a helpfull step-by-step list with me :D. To be honest, I find it most pleasing that I have used almost all the tips mentioned in the list at some point during my creation sessions. For example with Ravienna I at first had the hard time of coming up with a proper equipment selection for her, until I decided to do the same thing as with your lists advice number 2: First make her body and skin look like that of a vampire with all the skin stickers on it before adding any equipment what so ever.

The inspiration of re-creating C`tan started with my personal conversation with you when I showed you his miniature version. Back then I realized rather quickly how to technically create many features of him before even firing up the console, like race being shapeshifters, utilizing Azwels floating belt thing, using flame ornaments for branches around him as well as him using Azwel style etc. After that if was all about putting them together and paying attention to the details. And I already have another similiar idea born with the very similiar way as the inspiration for C´tan. So stay tuned ;).

For the colouring I also try to find that proper balance of colours and patterns which create this symphonical harmony of colours and form this one wholeness which is nice for eyes to watch. This I think can be seen with Aziza where I was after colours which would be appropriate for African Savannahs together with patterns that would fit to such environment. I agree with you that the weapon options inspired me in her theme as well.

Nevertheless your most usefull step-by-step list is very impressive and promising and I plan to utilize it as my general precept list, with of course my own way of getting the CAS done ;).

As for the Amy update to the game, well we should most likely get her gear options for creation for sure. Not so sure about getting signicant amount of other gear options, considering we just recently received a DLC almost solely concentrated on new clothing and gear options for the Character creation. Maybe some other new gear besides Amys, but not significant numbers I think.

Most cheers, hyvä taiteilijaystäväni ;)!

Thanks ! Geez i am on xbox so gonna be a short reply. Glad you liked the tips and have made them your own. In the video i posted there is one bonus CAS i have used my ABC of CAS creation for. Hint and riddle : My heart turned a fox into a falcon, if you get the answer right (post it in my thread please) i'll post another bonus CAS / quiz for you, one that might sweep you off your chair with a loud thud, hopefully the one in the vid will too :)

Back