Herr-Kriegs CAS-Collection

I have said what i had to say, and will leave you to it (being creative), and realize that when you ask people for comments, it is commonsense you should comment in people's threads first (not talking about mine necessarily, but the others who are also probably suffering from the same feeling (=lack of attention) that as you might feel :)...

Okay, my most deepest apologies if I sounded offensive and scumbag. Totaly right, what am I to demand and ask for comments when I haven´t really given such complicity to others? Pardon me for being so rude.

Get a room you two. Do like seeing more historic-based, down to earth CaS.

Your thick women remind me of @REPROBEAN_CHILD ’s work.

Ouch, is that a compliment or an insult XD? No matter, nice to meet you sir ;).

With my SS fraulein being such an overall succes, I will most definetily try more historic-based CaS in the future. It´s kind of a little bit easier to create a character when you have a concept from history as to how he/she should look like.

Hmm, Reprobean_childs works do look rather similiar to mine indeed. Should I greet him perhaps XD?

.......Umm, okay I guess XD? Did we just entered some "hot zone" or what XD?

That's how Spell is, he likes to tease people :) and o think he is referring to some specific CAS of mine like 50 shades of grey Taki and another more indecent version of her probably, lol.
Know that he likes CAS with hair too, haha...he'll get the private joke about facial...hair...probably.
I noticed you commented on other peeps' threads, you are a good listener :)

That's how Spell is, he likes to tease people :) and o think he is referring to some specific CAS of mine like 50 shades of grey Taki and another more indecent version of her probably, lol.
Know that he likes CAS with hair too, haha...he'll get the private joke about facial...hair...probably.
I noticed you commented on other peeps' threads, you are a good listener :)
Heh, so, an experienced member of the site and CaS-creator who likes to tease people with dirty sounding jokes and comments? HAH HAH. This is getting better and better XD.
Hmm, 50 shades of grey on Taki and more indecent version of her? Now that's something I'd like to see XD.
Well, with your advice and the fact that some of those creations are truly inspiring and cool looking, how could have I not to comment them :)?

Heh, so, an experienced member of the site and CaS-creator who likes to tease people with dirty sounding jokes and comments? HAH HAH. This is getting better and better XD.
Hmm, 50 shades of grey on Taki and more indecent version of her? Now that's something I'd like to see XD.
Well, with your advice and the fact that some of those creations are truly inspiring and cool looking, how could have I not to comment them :)?
Then you only have 24 pages or so to goo through / comment upon in my thread lol...if you can stand my neverending puns that is XD

Greetings, my fellow CAS-artists, friends and Soul Calibur fans. This is Herr-Krieg writing.

First, I´d like to thank you all who have viewed my thread so far, especially those who have commented and given me constructive critisism. I´m more than pleased to see that my thread being only 11 days old has already been viewed over 700 times. Yes, I know, for some of you this may seem very little and nothing to be impressed about. For me however it has shown that my work has meaning and worth and that it´s more than enough reason to keep creating new CASs and share them with you folks as well as my passion for creating them. Receiving constructive critisism and following fellow CaS-creators have given me all kinds of new ideas as to how to improve my creationwork as well as how to introduce my creations better. So once again, thank you so much for support :D.

This will be my third update which shows the results of my creating two days ago. Admitedly it´s only about my latest creation, the most succesful nazi commandant Hilda Braum, but I hope that once you view what I came up with, you understand why I decided to use my entire character-creating-time ( apart fighting as well ) on her back then.

Without further due. here are the results of my work that night. I hope you enjoy viewing them and as always, comments, constructive critisism, thoughs and your own opinions are welcomed and appreciated.

When I first introduced Hilda Braum, she received mostly positive feedback. I also received critisism and ideas as well as to how I could improve her. The second I head the ideas, I knew how I could create them. So here are the the two main chances I made to make our dominatrix commandant from Third Reich to look even better.

My friend Vilarcane suggested as constructive critisism to utilize more Eq and rethink about the old gun I fitted her with. His idea about a Luger pistol was too difficult to create but his second idea about making a famous german Stielhandegranate 24 was more easier to do. Sure it took some time to get the Eq parts fit properly and in right proportions, but the end result fits to her theme much better than the 17th century pistol.

The second small improvement is the bullet hole in her hat ( or at least that´s the idea I was after ), the idea also coming from Viralcane. At this point, I want to thank Viralcane for suggesting these ideas in order to make her even more complete set of a sexy, dominatrix nazi commandant.

As I have followed the threads of other CaS-artists, particulary TopGun87, I learned how the very way you introduce your creation to public can have such a major influence as to how your character is viewed, seen and estimated. As such, I experimented and learned how to use the particular viewing option in SC6 and post pictures without those disturbing viewing options and instuctions on the backround ( as you may have already noticed from the two pictures above ). With this improvement I took the liberty of upgrading my older pictures of Hilda Braum with the new ones, which you can check from her very first introduction post.

Before going any futher, I would like to ask you people something, especially my fellow CaS-artists. Have you ever liked your creation so much that you want to improve it to the very max limit? To kind of expanding its concept to even further even when the creation itself is done? Well, that´s exactly what happened to me that night two days back. Back then I decided that her concept could be expanded further by creating new overall attires for her while most importantly, keeping her in her theme of being the same dominatrix nazi commandant. Histocially it wasn´t uncommon for german ( or nazi in this matter ) officers back in the Third Reich to have about three different sets of same kind of gear and attire for different situations: one for frontline battle, one for going outdoors and look good and one for kind of usual, inside gear and for some rare occasions, more fancy attire for parades and other ceremonial events. In this instance, the attire I first introduced her is her usual, regular attire and gear.

For her alternative attires I decided to concentrate on her having one gear for frontline battle and one for regular outdoor action. And here are the results of these ideas.

First her battle gear for full out, frontline combat:

I know, old disturbing instruction on the backround, just wanted you people to see her roster as well XD.

Apologies if the hair looks disturbing XD.

" Est ist zeit zu spiele" Translation: " It´s time to play"

My thousand apologies if my german looks horrible XD.

"Hallo honig. Wollen sie meine klinge geschmacke?" Translation: "Hello there honey. Want to taste my blade?"

One of the epuipment options that impressed me the very minute I laid my eyes upon them back when I first played SC6 and checked the character creation was the Aval Battle Suite and its variants. I mean they just look so new, kinda modern, western and just stand out from other gear options. So when I got the inspiration of expanding her concept with the said gear options, I just HAD to have her wear the Aval Battle Suite. Okay, admitedly, doesn´t necessarily look so historical, but while making it, I liked to think it leaned more to the direction of Wolfenstein kind of modern approach. See what I mean?

Up next, her outdoor attire. And what wouldn´t be more appropiate outdoor attire for a sexy, leather loving, dominatrix nazi officer than the good old infamous black leather greatcoat:

Apologies for the hair again XD.

And while I was at it, I also wanted to see how she would look like when all of her equipment were destroyred in the heat of battle. And I just have to admit it, she looks just so darn beatiful and tough still:

"Komme hier och last uns etwas vernüge habe" Translation: " Come here and lets have some fun"

I have to honestly admit it, she could very well be the most sucessful character I have ever created in my time with all the character creations in SC4-SC6. It´s just that when you really get kind of obsessed to make your character look the way you visioned, put your heart and hole mind into it and when it turns out so well that even you love it....the feeling is just so awesome and one of a kind :).

That´s it for this upload. I hope most sincerely that you also enjoy the fruits of my work two days back. And as always, comments, thoughts, opinions and constructive critisism will always be highly welcomed and appreciated :).

Let the tale of souls and swords be eternaly told :).

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190216060939.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190216060939.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 91
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190216060858.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190216060858.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 87
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190216055349.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190216055349.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Then you only have 24 pages or so to goo through / comment upon in my thread lol...if you can stand my neverending puns that is XD

Oh I´m most certain that those 24 pages with your puns/comments all over them it will be more than interesting to read and see XD.

Now that's dedication 2 your fraulein :)
Quick suggestions (typing with my controller :)
SH24, shaft/handle : reduce diameter so it looks less like an ice cone, otherwise perfectly colored and positioned.
Make good use of the fluffy collar and instead of doing a reworked SS uniform, make a winter SS camo outfit instead with camo pattern and white / grey palette, switch hat for wool cap and add goggles, gloves, etc...make the whole CAS look it's freezing cold...you have the perfect snow stage for pics.
Third one is too simple, make her a tank mechanic with shortest hair, dirt and grime, the smith Eq etc...

Hope it helps, be creative, you are on the path to greatness with this trio, just need more a few hours work on top...
surprise us !
Oh and it's Vilarcane btw :)

Now that's dedication 2 your fraulein :)
Quick suggestions (typing with my controller :)
SH24, shaft/handle : reduce diameter so it looks less like an ice cone, otherwise perfectly colored and positioned.
Make good use of the fluffy collar and instead of doing a reworked SS uniform, make a winter SS camo outfit instead with camo pattern and white / grey palette, switch hat for wool cap and add goggles, gloves, etc...make the whole CAS look it's freezing cold...you have the perfect snow stage for pics.
Third one is too simple, make her a tank mechanic with shortest hair, dirt and grime, the smith Eq etc...

Hope it helps, be creative, you are on the path to greatness with this trio, just need more a few hours work on top...
surprise us !
Oh and it's Vilarcane btw :)

Ah, lovely from you to recognize how much effort I try putting on her :).

I actually tried to reduce the diameter on the SH24 shaft(handle), but didn´t really succeed as the creation didn´t kinda allow me to do so. Then again, I could very well be wrong, just have to take another look tomorrow and see whether I missed something.

Well that is indeed most fascinating idea. To make her really show just how cold it can be on the eastern front :D. With the reworked SS uniform I wanted to approach her style a little bit from the angle of Wolfenstein kind of modern combat gear. But your idea is definetily worth executing and I think I make it her another alternative attire. You know, to expand her concept even further XD.

The third one was just to kinda show how she would look like without any serious gear. To kind of express what kind of build she is, her face revealed with all the scars etc. But your idea about tank mechanic is an interesting one, altough I would make just a hole new character for that role.

While I´m at it, I want to ask about your professional opion about this hole "expanding the concept"- thing. I mean sure it shows how dedicated I am considering her, but would it also kinda appear as just showing her to people too frequently? Like that it´s just her and nothing new coming from me so it gets boring. See what I mean? Sure I have a hole new character created which I will most likely upload today, but the main point is that is it boring to show her too much?

The second thing I want to ask about considers taking the screenshots of her with the improvments you suggested. With these small new improvements made would that mean that I would also have to take the same screenshots of her all over again showing the viewers the improvements that I made and switching the old screenshots to these new screenshots?

And deepest apologies for spelling your name wrong XD.

Greetings, my fellow CAS-artists, friends and Soul Calibur fans. This is Herr-Krieg writing once more :).

With yesterday nights SC6-playing behind, I´m pleased to upload the fruits of my work. In this update, I´m going to show you a hole new character. I will also explain some background information about the ideas behind the creation, how I ended up using the solutions I used and what theme I had in mind back then, Without further babbling, here we go.

With Hilda Braum dominating the stage for the past couple of updates with her western german looks, I decided that it was time for a little change and designed a character that would hail from the mysterious lands of the east, all the way from Japan. And what would be more appropiate idea for a character that hails from so far east other than a japanese samurai?

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I present you, the battle hardened, blind, yet calm samurai, Kagimira:

To be frankly honest, while at first I had the concept of making a female samurai, I really didn´t know how would I make her kind of special? As the concept of female samurai can be very wide, what would be her selling points? What small details and ideas behind her would make her more, how would I say, standing out from the mass? As I pondered this I simply decided to get working on it and before long, the more detailed concept, idea and colours that I would use just popped up in my mind and I decided to follow them.

A little bit of background considering her more detailed idea. The idea behind our blind samurai Kagimira is that she is a battle hardened swordman and a samurai whos wounds from countless battles have left their marks on her. Especially her scar wounds on her both eyes have effectively made her blind. All of this has not however wavered her determination nor iron will to learn the ways of the sword and she has trained with extreme vigor to finaly be capable of fighting with her sword while being completely blind. The blindfold on her face helps her to concentrate her senses to their very limits in combat. Despite of the countless battles and hard training her personality remains overall calm like a japanese garden during a calm night.

To make her samurai shoulder boards a little bit more unique I added an ornament flames onto them to make the otherwise simple shoulder boards more detailed and colourfull. I aimed for certain sing of calm and peaceness of mind as well as giving the hat more detail with the white flower.

How she looks like behind the blindfold, all the scars she has received during fighting and the results of her vigirous training and fighting with all her gear destroyed in the heat of combat:

"Like what you see?"

"This sword is my life"

Despite the difficulties to come up with a more detailed concept and idea behind her at the first stages of designing her, I like the way she finaly turned out. But then again, you will be the judge. Hopefully you enjoyed viewing her, your opinions, thoughts, constructive critisism and comments are welcomed and appreciated. Stay tuned for my new uploads in the very near future and of course,

Let the tale of souls and swords be eternaly told :).

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190218064542.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190218064542.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 111
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190218064810.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190218064810.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 94
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190218064942.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190218064942.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 79
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190218065011.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190218065011.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I see you're a fan of buff wamen... not that i don't like them, me too like some buff ladies... though not this level of buff though. But it's ok, i think this is your own style and identity of CAS. And i think you're getting better at it :)

Though i'm not as expert as Villarcane and other skillful creators, if i may give some suggestion... you could make better use of this style, like maybe create a sexy buff amazonian lady or something else that matches this buff style. And also, try using different hairstyles once in a while so your characters don't look same-y... and try to match its hairstyle to the costume / outfit so it doesn't clip, or you can use this clipping to your advantage using the ExEqs if you're creative enough (again, i'm not too good at it either). So it's up to you if you want to go safe or go wild.

And i see you're borrowing my style of posting a bit there... but i don't mind. In fact, i'm honored :)

I see you're a fan of buff wamen... not that i don't like them, me too like some buff ladies... though not this level of buff though. But it's ok, i think this is your own style and identity of CAS. And i think you're getting better at it :)

Though i'm not as expert as Villarcane and other skillful creators, if i may give some suggestion... you could make better use of this style, like maybe create a sexy buff amazonian lady or something else that matches this buff style. And also, try using different hairstyles once in a while so your characters don't look same-y... and try to match its hairstyle to the costume / outfit so it doesn't clip, or you can use this clipping to your advantage using the ExEqs if you're creative enough (again, i'm not too good at it either). So it's up to you if you want to go safe or go wild.

And i see you're borrowing my style of posting a bit there... but i don't mind. In fact, i'm honored :)

First off, thanks so much for such a constructive critisism. Considering me being a fan of buff women....okay, I admit it, I´m kind of into them XD. The thing is that I have mostly seen how most of the women in Soul Calibur series ( and overall created character created By others and in other franchises) are overall kind of gentle build, thin, have this kind of kawai face and factor that I kind of see as an overall and stereotype kind of view on female characters, like Talim, Saong Mina, Amy, Xianglian etc. Now don´t get me wrong, I´m completely fine with such a design, in fact some of the creations I have viewed are so awesome that I will have to try more "thinner" and "gentle" design myself. I do like also like the regular characters design, no question about that. It´s just that I want to make the women characters I create strong, cool looking, very independent looking and mature women. To kind of stand out from the mass view how women should look like. See what I mean? With your remark considering "too level up buffing" I can and have plans for definetily making less buffed characters, especially with your Naomis succesfull desing showing me how cool ( and hot XD ) the result can be.

Now I do pray for my life that you or anyone else reading this don´t get the wrong idea about me and just paint me as a scumbag or a pervert XD.

And you are right that this could also very well become my kind of style and identity in CaS. It´s already in kind of steady ground with the characters I have uploaded so far and it could help me to stand out. Not that I will upload such characters only in the near future, have to also show that I´m capable of going different and not just sticking in the same predictable style.

As for your suggestions, a sext buff amazonian lady is an idea that I have been having quite a while as an option to create. It´s just that all my time in SC6 character creation have been occupied by other concepts and works, particulary the dominatrix Hilda Braum, a character and a concept (having different but same theme attires for her) I really wish to see succeed and look cool. But not to worry, I will definetily create an amazionian in the future, no question about that.

With your remarks about using the same kind of hair style and it clipping with clothes, I created two new characters last night and with these suggestions of yours, I think I take a little bit second look at them before uploading them XD. Kind of trying to learn from the suggestion here that is XD. And no, haven´t really tested nor utilized the EqEgs the way you described, could be something I try in the future.

I do sincerely apologize if I appear as shamelessly borrowing your style of posting. It´s just that it made such a huge impression on me when I viewed your Naomi, with the way it introduced the character wholy and a little bit how it would look like in action and when making the moves with the selected style. Not to mention of course how one can make it such a little bit dirty minded the way you did it with Naomi and how other ways this way of character introduction can be utilized ( don´t get me wrong with how you did it with Naomi, I absolutely loved it XD ).

I´m happy that you feel honored about it. Kind of makes me honored too to hear this from more experienced member of the site :).

Btw, despite of deciding to do some rework on the new characters I mentioned, worry not. I have couple of other new uploads I´m going to upload tomorrow, so stay tuned ;).

Greetings, my fellow CaS-artists, friends and Soul Calibur fans. This is Herr-Krieg writing once more :).

As all of you may have already noticed, this thread has recently hit the 1k review mark. Considering how kind of young this thread is, I´m most humble and grateful for receiving such attention. For a rookie like me here I find this a well worth achieved accomplishment telling me that my work has not gone to waste ( at least mostly XD ). Once again, thank you so much for showing your interest to this thread and hopefully in the future as well :).

With that out of the way, I will be most pleased to share some of the results of my yesterdays CaS-creating in SC6. With all the new DLCs character creation equipment most of my time yesterday went by with viewing and experimenting with all the new gear and stuff. All the different potentials and possibilities as to how one can utilize the new equipment ( which are btw, just absolutely awesome ) is just so mindwrecking that I actually were lost for a good moment as to were to start with XD. Eventually I almost managed to complete two new creations, which are a little bit more of experimentations and tests as to what kind of results one can create with them. They still however require some overhauling and finishing touches, but I´m sure to be ready to upload them either over tomorrow or this weekend. So stay tuned ;).

HOWEVER, this does not mean that I didn´t manage to come up with anything finished that night, oh no no :). There is way more. After receiving some most constructive critisism and ideas from my good fellow CaS-artist Vilarcane, I decided to dedicate some of my precious time in character creation solely to expand the concept of our lovely nazi dominatrix Hilda Braum. That said, the credit of suggesting the idea behind the following new attire for our nazi commandant goes to Vilarcane together with the small improvements which I will show you down bellow in the screenshots. The execution of the idea is of course done by me.

If there is one battlefront that is known for it´s ruthlessness and particulary treacherouss and cold winter conditions, it´s none other than the Eastern Front. With the temperatures hitting as low as -40 celcius such conditions call for a warm gear that can keep our strong and tenacious fraülein warm and in combat condition while still filling the requirements of combat camouflage for frontline fighting ( as well as looking cool in the process XD )

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, CaS-artists and SC fans, I give you Hilda Braum in SS winter camo and gear:

While I did consider fitting her with some more thicker gloves, it was not possible to fit any of them together with the Aval Battle Suite. Since the suite and particulary its flully colar are such an important part of this attire, I kept the suite, which gloves aren´t too bad and look cool.

With the suggestion of Vilarcane in mind, I repositioned the wooden part of her stielhandgranate 24, so it wouldn´t look like, as he put it, ice cone. While I couldn´t change the cones thinner end shape of the wooden part ( horn ), I turned the hole horn the other way around so the thinner part of the horn would be inside the cylinder. This repositioning has been done to her other attires as well. It sure looks better now, don´t you think?

Now, while we have seen how she looks in the character creation area, her winter attire really doesn´t fit well nor do justice to ifself with the summery environment now does it? How about a change of view to a more appropriate environment?

How about seeing her a little bit in action?

Braum shows Maxi the hard way what happens if one flirts her the wrong way.

Hilda gives Ivy a taste of her own medicine...

...together with a closer view of the icy ground.

And also "educating" Taki in the same manner.

Indeed, even "The General Winters" tactics of freezing cold weather does not affect her combat capabilities and determination to deliver punishment to her foes. As for how succesful her new SS winter camo attire is, you will be the judge. I most sincerely hope that you enjoy what you see. Comments, opinions, constructive critisism, thoughts and conversations are welcomed and appreciated. And of course,

Let the legend of souls and swords be eternally told ;).

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190220075523.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190220075523.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 88
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190220075703.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190220075703.jpg
    305.4 KB · Views: 82
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190220081114.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190220081114.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hilda looks pretty good in that camo winter suit. I like that you put a mask on her to cover her mouth from freezing and also the googles to protect her eyes so she can see clearly under the blizzard (though she's not using them for now). Wait... that is a German hand grenade, isn't it? also i noticed... what is that logo you put on her chest and hat?

Btw, just one suggestion, i think you could try shorter hairstyle to avoid clipping with the collar. Other than that, she looks great :)

No too shabby, fraulein :)
Short tips : shrink the camo pattern size (it's too big right now)
Shrink the grenade handle (you can make the horn much smaller, you rotated it just right but shaft still too big vs head (hope that didn't cum out wrong :)
Apply winter camo to the face mask as well to blend in (again, with smaller size blending in with the suit camo).
Instead of grey on the front piece, why not use a camo or other dot pattern to mimic specks of snow on the fabric, easy peasy if you pick the right background color (darker), patttern (white dots) and size/angle.
As it stands, if you look at the ingame pictures, the features are barely noticeable and the overall look is therefore confusing (due to the perfectible camo work).
Another nice touch you could add is to mimic ice patches or water on your goggle glasses and frame using different patterns, as i did on my Spetsnaz Ivy back in the days :)
She too was on the eastern front, just on the other side of it. Privet !

Back