Herr-Kriegs CAS-Collection

Oh sweet baby Aziza... that artwork is so steamy and so inviting... Ok, calm down TG, you must resist... No, i can't... Yes you can... No i c-- Yes y-- NO! YESSS!! NOOOOO!!! *proceed to ignore my stupid innocent self and give in to the temptation*..... Ok Aziza honey, i'm joining iiinnn~

What happen next is up to your imagination...

Oh sweet baby Aziza... that artwork is so steamy and so inviting... Ok, calm down TG, you must resist... No, i can't... Yes you can... No i c-- Yes y-- NO! YESSS!! NOOOOO!!! *proceed to ignore my stupid innocent self and give in to the temptation*..... Ok Aziza honey, i'm joining iiinnn~

What happen next is up to your imagination...

HAH HAH HAA XD! I somehow had the hunch that you would love the comission and that you just couldn´t resist her offer and the opportunity that comes with it XD. As for what happens next, heh, want me to ask for a comission about that too XD?

Most wunderbar greetings, my fellow CaS-artists, Soul Calibur fans, friends and comrades, boys and girls, ladies and gentleman :D. This is Herr-Krieg writing after so long time :).

I´m most pleased to present you this newest update of mine after whole three weeks of anticipation. My most sincerest apologies for once again letting your people wait for this update for such a long time. The honest fact is that my life has been constantly getting in my way, with the most least nice hindurance being a very nasty flue that pretty much incapacitated me two weeks ago from doing anything practical, particulary creating any new content for this update. After I mostly managed to triumph over it, I finaly managed to keep the necessary playing sessions and finish the material for this update.

Now, I do admit that this update is not going to be that vast like my last update. I will try to avoid making such massive updates ever again, as it took an immense toll, both physical and phychological on me to just get it published. No, you don´t want to know what I had to go through to publish it XD.

But, I do hope most sincerely that with the content of this update I can make up for the lack of quantity with the overall quantity. Without further due and delay, time to get this new update started ;)!

To get things started, I ´d like to show you couple of minor improvements I made to couple of my CaSs from the last batch. The credit for suggesting these improvements goes to mon ami Vilarcane and Wyldwarrior. The first minor improvement considers Grohs winter camo gear:

As Vilarcane told me that the watermarks on Grohs black boots ( mimicing snow that has started to melt against the leather ) were too subtle and needed some adjusting vertical WISE, I made the watermarks a bit bigger and more heavily blue coloured so that they can be seen more clearly against the black leather of his boots. Angling them for more vertical look proved a bit troublesome due to the pattern design, but I hope I managed mostly.

The second minor improvement considers my sith lady, Darth Talon.

As both VC and Wyldwarrior said her face was a bit too gentle and child looking, not fitting well to her evil nature. So I changed her face setup to that of more serious to fit her dark side background. Yes, the difference is barely noticable, but I didn´t want to make her too ugly as her original design isn´t that ugly either.

With these minor improvements shown, it's time to move on and show you some hole new CaSs that I have come up with during this long period of time. For the first one, the background behind it lies in my last batchs CaS, Kiume. While I was pleased with him, as Vilarcane said it, he looked a bit too familiar to Aziza equipment and concept WISE. As I thought how to make him more different to Aziza, I just simply didn´t want to change him at all for how good he looked to my artistitc eyes. So, instead of modifying him, I decided to create a hole new CaS with a concept and idea that had been at the back of my head for quite some, a bit similiar to Kiumes, but decisively different. And this is what I came up with.

Fellow CaS-artists and Soul Calibur fans, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I would like to introduce you Mandlan, a fearsome zulu warrior from the African continent:

The idea of creating a zulu warrior had been in my mind for quite some time, particulary as I have made such success with primitive, ancient themed CaSs like my personal favorite Aziza and Kiume. As I also wanted the CaS to have its inspiration drawn from historical sources and background, I decided to satisfy these both demands with a zulu themed warrior, as zulus have their own distinctive style and clothing among the african native cultures.

Selecting the style of Seong Mi-Na and the primitive spear as a weapon of choiche for him was a rather clear choice for me from the very start, considering how zulus are famous for utilizing different spears as their primary weapons for combat.

Another distinctive equipment of the zulus is their rather long, oval shaped shield with varieting, yet distinctive colour themes and patterns. So naturaly Mandlan would have one on his back where it would get the least in his way in addition of not clipping too much with his other equipment.

So, how about seeing our fearless zulu in action:

The backstory behind the next CaS of mine lies with my interest towards the first visiting character of the SC6, none other than the Geralt the Witcher himself. Despite of not knowing or being into the Witcher games that much, from the very beginning of my SC6 playing there were many reasons for me to like him: badass look and personality, cool fighting style that is also a rather easy to learn somewhat and how well he fit to the overall medieval era environment of SC6 ( Unlike with Star Wars characters in SC4. Sure, awesome to get to play with Darth Vader, but still XD ). So it was only natural that I wanted to create a CaS that would utilize his style. I didn´t really come up with any CaS that would look good and fit theme wise to the style, until recently when I finaly came up with a CaS that would fit to the style more than perfectly and also have its origins within the Witcher series itself.

Dear CaS-artists, SC fans and potential Witcher fans, I give you Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon from the Witcher series ( see links for more specific information on her and her look : https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Ciri )

After seeing her design while I was looking for ideas for Geralt style utilizing CaS, I realized how feasible it actually was to create her in SC6, not to mention how perfectly she would fit to utilize Geralts style in the first Place. And the pure possibility to even choose a weapon that Ciri actually uses in the original series was just the icing on the cake :).

While I did try to keep her design close to her original one, I still took the liberty of finaly getting to use the witch book ExEq, which still fits to her theme and origins like a glove.

How about seeing her giving the old Geralt a lesson?

"Nothing like womans wrath, Geralt"

And as for my final creation to show you folks for this batch, it's about my currently most favorite CaS I have created, the african warrior lady Aziza. As I have sought out different ways to expand her concept further and further, one being alternative fighting styles for her, the most recent one, introduced in my last batch, being her utilizing Xianghuas style wearing a bit lighter gear more suitable for the styles accrobatic and lightweight approach. What I next decided to come up for her was an alternative attire, which most unfortunately due to most unexplainable reasons, regular characters in the game don´t have. After considering about what kind of an attire would fit her and with also thinking about it with my good friend Wyldwarrior, I came up with a look that would really fit to Azizas muscled up form and strenght and which would also give her a more modern emphazised look. Credits for suggesting this idea goes to Wyldwarrior, so thanks once more Wyld for suggesting it ;).

My fellow CaS-artists, Soul Calibur fans, ladies and gentleman, I´m most proud to introduce you, my wild african warrior lady wearing a modern bodybuilder attire for some serious workout and training:

While making this alternative attire for her, I was most pleased to find out how utilizing the bandage hand equipment hides the annoying clipping of the Tiras chest equipments hand parts with too thick hands. As for her style I figured Xianghuas acrobatic style would fit to her light attire and bodytraining exercises. I assured the modern look on her with the addition of modern looking glasses and a headset created using different ExEq parts.

Quiz question: Which ExEq parts did I use to create her headset?

"Like what you have seen so far honey ?"

"Hmm, what else could I show you folks ?"

"Hope you enjoyed the views"

Let us see how she looks like on the field with her new attire shall we?

And finaly, in order to end this update with a loud boom, I have something "a bit different" as usual these days XD. To celebrate Azizas new alternative outfit, which I find rather succesfull (you of course be the judge of that), I decided to ask ( yes, the brightest of you may already guessed what's coming XD ) more capable hands to bring her truly alive in shape of an artwork.

My fellow CaS-artists and SC fans, ladies and gentleman, witness Aziza doing some serious workout on a local african gym, training her already primed muscles:

This wonderfull and detailed piece of digital artwork is done By Carlos Morilla, a fine artist known in Devianart as CMorilla. Most naturally credits for doing this beatifull piece of art of her goes to him. You can see and check more of his detailed artworks at this DA-site on the following link: https://www.deviantart.com/cmorilla

And that muscled up and sweaty bombshell marks the end of this update. I most sincerely hope that you have enjoyed what you have seen in this batch. As usual, comments, constructive critisism, opinions, ideas and conversations are always welcomed and appreciated.

And of course, as always,

Let the tale of souls and sword be eternally retold ;).

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190430064816.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190430064816.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 203
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190430064816.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190430064816.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 195
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190430065412.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190430065412.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 210
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190506084129.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190506084129.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 199
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190506084129.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190506084129.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 188
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420071554.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420071554.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 201
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420073613.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190420073613.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 242
  • CMorillas Gym Aziza ( Finished version ).jpg
    CMorillas Gym Aziza ( Finished version ).jpg
    867.2 KB · Views: 433
Last edited:
Ok on mobile now so it will be short.
Like all the tweaks.
Zulu is badass with the patterns, eq choice, feathers and the perfect shield buuut i’d consider changing the face to the fat nose one for a more zuluesque look and maybe make the skin darker or face paint more visible (consider some other face paint too). You might try african patterns on the shield i did some african themed CAS in SC5 go check them out for ref in my 350 sc5 CAS compil if you need ref.

Ciri is cool but has been done to death but she has the little something to stand out from the witcher CAS crowd with the armband and spellbook, nice touch.

The best of the batch is your headset aziza though with the modern twist. Why not go full modern i wonder but she is nice and the artwork is genius.

To sweep me off the chair, you’ll need a never done before theme perfectly executed and more creative ExEq combos, but your technique has vastly improved.

Ystava, i know the passion, been there, but as said before, please drop the still kinda obnoxious intros (better a wall of pics than a wall of text) and consider putting a w before the hole thing :)

Ooooh, and while my thread slowly drifted into oblivion, you can always review the last CAS batch i posted sometime, might bring me back when new dlc shows up.

Once more, thank you so much for this short yet detailed and advicefull review mon ami :). Yeah, creating a zulu warrior had been in my mind for quite some time, so I was rather intrigued when I finaly got the chance to create him :). I will take your advice and suggestions into account once I take another look at him and see what I can come up with. Improved zulu warrior coming right up ;).

Yeah, I kinda thought the same about Ciri being done to death considering the series overall popularity, but since I had already greated her, I decided to go with her desing nonetheless. So I appreciate that you mind my version of her to have such small details that make her stand out a bit more from the crowd :).

I'm most pleased that you find headset Aziza to be the best of the batch azwell :). Perhaps one of the reasons for this version of her being so succesfull is my passion for her, which should be rather obvious at this point XD. I do have plans for more alternative attires for her, so going for an all out loud modern look is a very possible idea to execute, so look for such in the future ;). I too mind the artwork execptionally well done myself azwell. To be honest, I was a bit nervous at first for it as I comissioned it from a hole new artist that I hadn´t had any experience with before. But now that it's finished and out there, I couldn´t be more pleased that I tried the new artist out :).

As for that CAS that would make you fall from the chair with a loud thud, yeah, I know I haven´t managed to come up with it yet, but I will try to think about such completely out of the box thought CAS in the mids of coming up with other creations azwell. I have also started to have other hobby interests in my life that take some of my time away azwell, but I still remain hopefull that I will come up with it one day :). It's good to have dreams, right ;)? Still encouraging to know that you think my technique has improved, really keeps me going to strive towards refining it to become even better :D.

I have to agree with you considering my long texts before showing the CAS. It's just that I want the passion to show and let the viewer get some insight as to why I decided to come up with the CAS, the solutions I used in it and so on. I will find a way to make them shorter while still showing my passion somehow. Maybe I should just write the "whole" word about a thousand times on a paper to make it right, what do you think XD?

Sure sure, I will try to arrange time to finaly get those reviews of your latest CASs done, particulary now since I have also made kind of a comeback to the forums with my latest update. And of course, write some other reviews for the other artists creations azwell. To keep the fire flaming or so to speak ;).

This is a pretty solid batch. Overall I like Mandlan but I fell like you could used some variety in terms of equipment using all of the Tribal Set feels a little samey. I also feel like you could have gave him more distinct face paint. That said I feel like the use of patterns helps him stand out a little and prevents him from being bland. I really liked the Zulu shield it's very distinct and definitely shows a certain attention to detail and prevents him from coming across as a generic African tribal.

I like Ciri but as Vilarcane said she has been done to death already otherwise I think she is pretty solid.

Bodybuilder Aziza looks fit and ready for the gym and I like the headset. I agree with Vilarcane that you could probably go further with the modern them but I imagine you still wanted to tie it to her African theme so I don't mind so much.

Thank you for your compliments and constructive critisism my friend ;). Yeah, I try to take some distance and a bit of break for using the Tribal Set equipment too often, they just have served me so well with my current CaSs. Like with Vilarcane, I will see what I can do in order to improve these factors, so stay tuned for an improved version ;).

I think I should try to avoid re-creating the already existing famous characters from other series for the reasons such as your and VC mentioned. It also kinda limits my imagination a bit when you must work around the already existing mold and original design. Not that I don´t like her, I think I pulled her off rather nicely with the small details making her stand out a bit from other Ciri re-creations :).

Yeah, you got my intention of wanting to tie her attire to her African theme. But with yours and VCs suggestion I start thinking about an attire with even more further, full modern approach. So, Azizas alternative attire 2P coming up XD.

Well, i really like Mandlan, he looks pretty awesome. But i think a few changes like VC mentioned can make him look even more awesome.

I agree with VC and Wyld about Ciri as i've seen too many of her already... but i still appreciate you for trying as she looks a bit more detailed than the other Ciri.

As for the gym Aziza... well, i like that headset design... but i don't think the glasses are necessary, though i can see it help her look more modern. And about the outfit, i can see why you keep the amazonian theme... but maybe you can keep this outfit and try create one more outfit that look more modern like VC suggested. Idk if it's possible, but i guess you could try make her look modern but still maintain the amazonian theme.

I think you can have 2 options...
1. Change the outfit to something more modern, like a white shirt with a bikini underneath + a pants that resemble a yoga pants combine with a pair of boots (since there's no sport shoes) and gloves.
2. Keep the outfit as is, but remove the tiger patterns altogether and change them to normal colors with a combination of brown, black, and white.

OR you can combine these 2 points above and mix and match yourself to how you see fit :)

PS: The artwork is awesome as usual. No further comment. lol

Well, i really like Mandlan, he looks pretty awesome. But i think a few changes like VC mentioned can make him look even more awesome.

I agree with VC and Wyld about Ciri as i've seen too many of her already... but i still appreciate you for trying as she looks a bit more detailed than the other Ciri.

As for the gym Aziza... well, i like that headset design... but i don't think the glasses are necessary, though i can see it help her look more modern. And about the outfit, i can see why you keep the amazonian theme... but maybe you can keep this outfit and try create one more outfit that look more modern like VC suggested. Idk if it's possible, but i guess you could try make her look modern but still maintain the amazonian theme.

I think you can have 2 options...
1. Change the outfit to something more modern, like a white shirt with a bikini underneath + a pants that resemble a yoga pants combine with a pair of boots (since there's no sport shoes) and gloves.
2. Keep the outfit as is, but remove the tiger patterns altogether and change them to normal colors with a combination of brown, black, and white.

OR you can combine these 2 points above and mix and match yourself to how you see fit :)

PS: The artwork is awesome as usual. No further comment. lol

Thank you for all the nice compliments and constructive critisism TG ;)! I have already made some improvements to Mandlan based on your guys suggestions and ideas. So expect to see an improved version of him in my next batch ;). Your praise for Ciri, despite how overused she is creating WISE, is also appreciated. I'm glad that I managed to give my version some tiny details that make her stand out a bit from the main stream. Sure, not much, but still :).

Your advice for how proceed with creating more modern look for Aziza is higly appreciated my friend ;). I have thought about it and have decided to keep her current gym attire as it is, as I still find it as a nice alternative attire for her and, like you suggested, create one more outfit which would really express more modern approach :). I might very well utilize some of the ideas you suggested ;).

And of course, thanks for liking the artwork azwell. But still, no further comment on the artwork? Like, no any fantasies like with the previous artwork XD?

And of course, thanks for liking the artwork azwell. But still, no further comment on the artwork? Like, no any fantasies like with the previous artwork XD?
Well ok, if you insist... i must say... i love me some sweaty fit gym girls. There's something about them that make them look so hot. Hnnngh~ Though i still prefer them look toned rather than big muscle like Aziza, especially if they still maintain the curvyness on their women body. You can try and search the name Ana Cheri. I don't know if she's your type, but she is for me ;) ...or maybe Eva Andressa for a bit more to your type maybe? :)

Well ok, if you insist... i must say... i love me some sweaty fit gym girls. There's something about them that make them look so hot. Hnnngh~ Though i still prefer them look toned rather than big muscle like Aziza, especially if they still maintain the curvyness on their women body. You can try and search the name Ana Cheri. I don't know if she's your type, but she is for me ;) ...or maybe Eva Andressa for a bit more to your type maybe? :)

Well, I didn´t really insist you to come up with any fantasies XD. Oh well, since you already did XD....And I can most crearly see your point with the names that you mentioned XD. Perhaps for me it would be more of Eva Andressa XD.

You have an awesome imagination, all the updates and new editions are amazing. C'Tan and the Deceiver in particular took my breath away. It's great to have posts like these to know there's always more to learn and tinker with in CaS mode. Excellent work!

You have an awesome imagination, all the updates and new editions are amazing. C'Tan and the Deceiver in particular took my breath away. It's great to have posts like these to know there's always more to learn and tinker with in CaS mode. Excellent work!

Oh thank you so much for such nice compliments :D! I´m most pleased that you liked the C´tans in particular, as they are some of my first kinda male characters which I posted. That tells me that I have pulled them off rather well then :). You hit right on the money with how we can learn from these kind of updates and posts a whole bunch of new techniques, ideas and ways to utilize the possibilities of the character creation more efficiently. Rest assured I shall review your creations as well in the near future once I find the appropriate moment for them ;).

Most wunderbar greetings, my fellow CAS-artists, Soul Calibur fans, friends and comrades, ladies and gentleman, boys and girls :D! This is Herr-Krieg writing :)!

I´m happy to present you my newest update with all the new CASs and stuff that I had been working on during these three weeks of working and SC6 sessions whenever I had the change to hold them. I would have posted this update earlier, but so many things have occured to me during this week that I have needed time to wrap my head around them and realize just how much all of those events have meant to me, being kinda first of their kind, at least to me. But now I feel like I can finaly kickstart this new month with this update, which I hope you folks will find most enjoyable to review and watch :).

Without further adjå, take a nice seat on you chairs and let's get this update underway, oder wie ;)?

First I´d like to show you guys some improvements to some of my latest creations, as well as to some older ones. First, here is the improved version of my Zulu Warrior CAS, Mandlan Aufs. B ( aufs being a german word, roughly translated to mark/version ):

The most signifcant change and improvement to his look considers his face, which I changed to more ugly looking to give him a more zulu like vibe as well as giving him new, stronger white coloured facepaint which looked like most close to similiar facepaints utilized By the real life zulus. Credits for suggesting these improvements go to my good old mon ami Vilarcane as well as to Wyldwarrior for suggesting them in the previous comments.

The other improvement considers his distinctive zulu shield, which I recoloured to have a bit more like animal skin vibe to it in addition of looking more natural. Once more, credit for suggesting this improvement goes to VC. Other minor improvements include recolouring certain parts of his weapon and gear.

Yeah, I know, the clipping of the feathers is annoying XD, apologies for the inconvenience.

My next improved CAS is a creation I introduced to you several updates back and which has started to intrigue me more and more these past days. With all the new small tricks and skill that I have learned, I decided to utlize them for this CASs remasteration, which I'm now happy to introduce you to.

Ladies and gentleman, meet my remastered vampire warrior Ravianna Aufs. C, more terrifying and beatiful than ever before:

My most significant improvement to her look considers her new vampire teeth, which fits her look and vampire concept far better than the gun formely on her right leg. The other improvements consider recolouring the parts of her patterns and gear to be a bit more brighter to be easier to notice, giving the red feathers on her colar more depth via patterning as well as adding new sticker to her trousers to give them a look of being a bit torn, revealing her pale skin under them. The last minor improvement is her boots which I patterned to look like they are a bit bloody.

While these new improvements have changed her look a bit, her thirst for blood hasn't disappeared to nowhere, in fact, it has only intesified XD.

Now, with the improved older CASs out of the way, it's time to move on my new CAS creations. The first one is admitedly going to look a bit simple, but considering it's original design which I used to create it ( yeah, it's a re-creation, deal with it XD ) I decided to stick with it.

Boys and girls and potential World of Warcraft fans reviewing this update, meet Alexstrasza from the World of Warcraft series ( check her original desing which I used as a base to greate her as well as her history in the series ( https://wow.gamepedia.com/Alexstrasza )

To be honest, I was a bit hesitant as to wether I should post her for her simple look, but after discussing about her look with couple of my friends as well as taking another look at her and improving her with couple of patterns here and there, I decided to show her anyway as a part of this update.

Now, I would like to show you the CAS which I myself found intrigueing to make:). As I checked out all the new equipment parts and stuff that came out with the new equipment DLC, there were couple of equipment parts which just instantly inspired me to create this next CAS, so strongly I saw their potential to make this creation look as good as possible :).

My fellow CAS-artists and Soul Calibur fans, may I introduce you: The Alien Xenomorph from the Alien franchise:

Out of all the equipments that came with the new equipment DLC I found the Wretchers equipment parts the most unique looking, which I just had to use in some creation one way or another. And looking particulary at the helmet of the wretchers gear set, I just knew that the CAS was going to be an alien xenomorph with couple of added ExEq parts to it. This also gave me an opportunity to finaly create a CAS that utilizes Voldos style, as I find it fitting to aliens unpredictable movements and behavior.

Another equipment part that I fell in love with, at least when I used it on him to give my alien the distinctive alien tail, was the tail spine of Knightmares SC4 alternative attire, not to mention I also found the other parts of this Knightmares attire, the gloves and boots, to fit my aliens look as well. I was just so happy how it kinda moves and flows along the character movements as if it was a natural part of the character ( as you noticed from couple of the previous screenshots ) , not to mention how the spikes on it also fit to the overall look of the original alien design. Just see for yourself:

So, how about seeing this extraterrestrial lifeform bringing it’s alien might on to the battle?

Which one is uglier XD?

Silent....

...and deadly.

And as for the final creation of this update, its about my most favorite CAS I have ever created and my own OC, Aziza. As I was thinking about how to expand her concept further, one of the new things that came with the new DLC were even more alternative colour theme options for the original characters in the character selection menu. So, inspired by this in addition to my friends suggestion, I decided to create an alternative colour theme for Aziza as well.

My friends and comrades, I would love to introduce you Aziza in her regular attire, but in alternative colour theme inspired by one of the most rarest African animals, the snow leopard.

While at first I was a bit doubtfull as to how to recolour this version of her and wether it would fit to her at all, once I got into it, I myself really liked it. I most sincerely hope that you too like this alternative look of her :).

Now, let’s see how she brings her new look and wild yet elegant nature to the combat.

"I can see my house from here!"

And that’s it for this update, have a great day, Herr-Krieg signs out……

Oh I was just joking XD! You must have learned by now that I have some sort of an art commission of one of my creations to show you people and this time is not an exception. Well, it’s kinda expection considering that I have not only one, but TWO art commission works to show you. Yeah, that right, two art comission works ;).

This first one was inspired by the arrival of the summer with it’s exhaustingly hot temperatures. This applies only more strongly in such already dry continents like Africa, where my African warrior lady Aziza is also feeling the heat. Well, deciding to take advantage of the situation, she took a trip where she could enjoy the arrival of the summer and sun.

Ladies and gentleman, witness Aziza relaxing and posing on a sunny African beach :) :

This gorgeous artwork of my favorite creation at the moment is drawn by the most skilled artist in Devianart know as 7th Heaven. You can check more of his gorgeous artworks at his Devianart-site in the following link: ( https://www.deviantart.com/7th--heaven ) as well as the original site of the artwork itself: ( https://www.deviantart.com/7th--heaven/art/Commi-1244-Aziza-III-798176846 ).

The second artwork is something rather special. As Aziza goes around the African continent ( yeah, this one is also about Aziza, I just love her, deal with it XD ) she sometimes faces fierce predators and wild animals that she has no choice but to fight and deal with. Thanks to her strength, skill and power she has mostly been able to triumph over them without suffering any major injuries, even sometimes taming them and making them know that she is not someone they should be messing with.

My fellow CaS-artists and Soul Calibur fans, witness how Aziza tames the mighty jaguar and even humiliates it in the process:

Commission Herr-Totenkopf 1 by BartonDH

Heh, didn’t see this coming, did you XD? That’s right, you are watching my very first two character requested commission work . This detailed and marvelous piece of artwork is done by an most skilled artist known in Devianart as BartonDH. You can check more of his great pieces of art in his DA-site here: ( http://www.devianart.com/bartondh ) and here’s also the link to the artwork in Devianart: ( https://www.deviantart.com/bartondh/art/Commission-Herr-Totenkopf-1-799869643 )

Now, usually I would end this update here with these bombshells of art commissions, but this time I´m doing something I haven’t really done before. About couple of weeks ago I met a good friend in PS4 Network all the way from Britain known as the The_Urban_ Hermit and he is also a dedicated CaS maker and who has the most stunning skill to re-create particulary Marvel characters. By his request, I would like you to take a look at his video showing just how much he has accomplished in space of just three weeks:
If you liked what you saw, you can check more of his SC6 videos in his youtube-page on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1GW9Y2XX5YZb9vzxJ0diJA/videos?disable_polymer=1
And also find him from PS4 Network with his name The_Urban_Hermit.

And that truly marks the end of this update of mine :). I most sincerely hope that you have enjoyed what you have seen in this batch. As usual, comments, constructive critisism, opinions, ideas and conversations are always welcomed and appreciated.

And of course, as always,

Let the tale of souls and sword be eternally retold ;).

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190521072733.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190521072733.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 223
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190521080948.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190521080948.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 221
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190521075248.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190521075248.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 184
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190521075520.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190521075520.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 182
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190529091052.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190529091052.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 175
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190528061656.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190528061656.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 184
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190528062733.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190528062733.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 190
  • SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190528085524.jpg
    SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190528085524.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
So I'm going to be brutally honest in that your Xenomorph didn't really wow me. I see what you where going for but he comes across as bare bones and simple. I like what you tried to do with Emil's mask by showing the Xenomorph's teeth but the whiteness of his teeth looks a little silly. While I see what you tried to do with the wretch mask the dreads make it not quite work. The only thing I really like is the spine as the Xenomorph's tail and I kind of like the green lines that resemble there acid blood. I'm sorry but I feel like I have seen better Xenomorph's and unfortunately this is the only CAS of yours that has kind of disappointed me. I think the biggest problem is that you over hyped him and set expectations too high.

On the less negative side I like what you did with Mandlan. His looks more intimidating with the new face and face paint. His shield looks more natural which is good. I like the little changes you did to Ravianna the teeth really help relay that she is a vampire. Her torn pants are nice and add to her character a little and the blood on her boots is a nice touch though it could be a little brighter. Alexstrasza looks nice but I feel like she might be a little to thick for that WoW look especially since she uses the elf model which is very skinny. Finally Aziza's alt color look like actual 2P alt colors that would be made for an actual member of the cast. In fact they might be slightly better since you used different patterns where as the alt colors on the other characters are just simple pallet swaps.

Over all this is a decent batch.

Thank you so much my friend for such an honest opinion and nice compliments :D! Now, I too have to agree with you that I might have overhyped him a bit too much to you in our chat. It's just that I kinda wanted to try out something a bit different than I´m use to and I just couldn't resist the idea of creating an alien when I saw the Wretchers helmet equipment and Knightmares spine equipment. While I did try to think some armor parts for him, I didn't want to drift too far from the original design, which is rather bare as well. With the dreads and all such kinda off the original design I wanted to give him a little bit of an unique look and own touch to his appearance. I'm deeply sorry if I disappointed you with him my friend. I will see wether I can improve him here and there, starting with the teeth colouring which you said was too white.

I'm glad you like the improvements I made to Mandlan and Ravianna :). I´m particulary pleased how I managed to improve Ravianna with such minor improvements which still affected so much to her overall appearance and look. Like I said, I was a bit doubtfull about Alexstrasza first and I see your points with her looking a bit too thick. It's just that I was not that familiar with the character at that point and I mostly relied on the reference picture, which was kinda hard to judge considering her thickness. I shall improve her as well, so expect an improved version at some point ;).

I feel most honoured how you compared Azizas alt colouring to look like being made By the actual member of the cast and being even slightly better :D. It brings me such a delight to see my expansions of her concept succeed so well and gain such positive comments. This really thrives me on to keep expanding her concept and theme and I truly believe she, as my official OC, has a really bright future ahead of her :). After all, I just can't help myself but to love her XD.

I didn't notice your opinion on the Aziza vs King artwork though. Any thoughts about it :)?

Again I think the biggest think with your Xenomorph is that you hyped him up too much. If it wasn't for that I don't think I would have been so harsh in my review.

As for the King vs Aziza artwork it looks really good. The artist did a good job capturing Aziza's musculature and the pose shows off the characters really well. It also puts into perspective how big Aziza is have her put King into a hold like that.

Well, i actually like the Alien-Xenos, he looks really cool. I understand why you overhyped him... since it's kinda the first time you tried something different than your usual designs and you're really excited to show it off. Though i agree that the white teeth looks kinda off, maybe bcuz they look too humanish. But overall i like the concept.

Since i don't play WoW, i can't say much about Alexstarsza. But she looks pretty cool though.

Nice... now Mandlan looks more badass and intimidating with the new more manly face and a face mask that resemble more of a zulu warrior. And the shield now blends in more with his overall design.

Raviana now looks more intimidating too with the improvements... especially the teeth... dat teeth... they kinda look like a cobra teeth. Though she looks kinda cute with them... but still scary af. lol Btw, i think it's just me, but i'm not a fan of that pants... they look too manly for her. I prefer the ripped pants, which will make her look more feminine and matches more with her ripped tops.

As for Aziza's alt color... i really like it. I must say this color suits her pretty well, it brings a more contrast color than the previous one which i think too much brown. So i think i like this one better. That's just me though.

And finally, the arts of Aziza... sexy as always... especially the one vs King. Not only sexy, but badass as well. I'm sure he don't mind getting beaten by a hot amazonian girl like that. And i think the fights can get even more steamy... yeah, steamy... you know what i mean. wink wink

Now i have so little time ystava that i am typing a short msg on my iphone. Just to say you did strike me silly and sweep me off my feet with your xenomorph, albeit unwillingly haha, but still counts.
I’ll tell you why : your alien is a freaking badass combo of a xeno and a covenant elite (look halo 4 for ref if you don’t know the xbx franchise). One the face closeup pics facing front, you managed to pull off the instantly recognizable ugly mug of an armored elite from the game, just the colors are off for sure, but i could probably use your design to do a decent covenant elite with proper colors and all, or you could because that would be the most popular RCAS you have ever done, and hasn’t been done before (at least no memory of seeing such a great face/helmet design)
You managed to surprise me and this is truly original, at least as a xeno crossbred alienelitis amazingis (latin name)

Now where are my reviews ? Xd
What exactly did you mean by first time exp : you got laid XD ?

Your Challenge is now completed, as is mine typing this bloody msg for the last 15 minutes. Hope it makes your day, rise and shine finnish friend...

Alien and Zulu are the best ones of the bunch. I'm in awe.

Aziza is not my cup of tea, but the details packed into her make me accept her as a tough barbarian gal. That's good considering I usually ignore most fanservicey stuff.

The Geralt girl(not the Ciri one) has potential. I can't think of how she could be better(I don't own SCVI yet, but thinking of returning).

There's probably others that wow me, but the ones I mentioned caught my eye the most. Keep on sharing.

Back