Hey Guys!

xXBlueNapkinXx

[08] Mercenary
Hey Guys!,
Kinda new to the whole forum thing, well I understand how they work just never used them much. If you are on this website I'm guessing you play soul calibur and enjoy it as much as I do, when I was younger I played sc2 but never understood it or Maybe it was sc3, heck if I remember I started playing sc4 a little bit after scv came out. At the time I didn't know scv existed and really enjoyed the game, My main was seigfred. As soon I found out about five I sold four and bought scv played 6000 seig matches another 5000 split between mostly nightmare, patroklos and few other small phases with characters. I then restarted my a1 account have about 300 matches played with I think mabey almost 80 percent win? If not pretty dang close , anyways I joined 8WR to find better players who can give me a challenge and a break from scrubs online. So I hope to see you around and enjoy playing soul calibur ill be posting new threads about characters I play later on peice

Welcome Blue! It is always nice to have people that enjoy SC. Also nice to see a Siegfried and Nightmare player, since I don't see very many around.
Now if your looking to up your game, best head to the Soul Arena. If it's games you want, Regional Matchmaking is what you want, or like Party Wolf stated. I'm also happy to help in anyway I can, so feel free to contact me.
Happy Gaming and enjoy.

LOL heya!! ^_^

I remember playing you on Xbox a lot in ranked match, I knew right away you were a Siefried player I thnk we dueled like twice online. Welcome sir!! =] Your sieg is really good btw.

Welcome to the site!

Be sure to come into chat if you ever have an unanswered question, there's normally plenty of people who can answer them in there.

LOL heya!! ^_^

I remember playing you on Xbox a lot in ranked match, I knew right away you were a Siefried player I thnk we dueled like twice online. Welcome sir!! =] Your sieg is really good btw.
Thanks, my memory's a bit foggy of all the people faced in rank tho. Maybe face to face gameplay sometime would ring some bells idk

Thanks, my memory's a bit foggy of all the people faced in rank tho. Maybe face to face gameplay sometime would ring some bells idk

It's Cat btw!! =]

For some reason I remember all my Siegfried mirrors because I'm always thinking like "this sieg player might show me something new! Or I might impress them with my whiffing... xD"

I learned a new sieg combo from playing online I didn't know was possible.. Back to the wall, Overtoss... Chef hold stance, B, and as they fly over your head drop kick! Lol, FINALLY Sieg's drop kick move can be used in a combo!

It's Cat btw!! =]

For some reason I remember all my Siegfried mirrors because I'm always thinking like "this sieg player might show me something new! Or I might impress them with my whiffing... xD"

I learned a new sieg combo from playing online I didn't know was possible.. Back to the wall, Overtoss... Chef hold stance, B, and as they fly over your head drop kick! Lol, FINALLY Sieg's drop kick move can be used in a combo!
Yes,I'm sure it's used in more combos too but not the best choice due to dmg, instead of chief hold b ,drop kick you could go for a more promising wall combo for maximum damage, not too sure but knight stance-b 44k(drop kick )has some nasty range for ring out

Yes,I'm sure it's used in more combos too but not the best choice due to dmg, instead of chief hold b ,drop kick you could go for a more promising wall combo for maximum damage, not too sure but knight stance-b 44k(drop kick )has some nasty range for ring out

I agree! =]

I sometimes just bust out my Critical Edge after getting the wall toss because it looks cool! Even though it's a major waste of meter since Sieg's CE on an aerial opponent does like 40% damage of what it normally does... xD

Because of you Napkin, I'm gonna start using my drop kick during matches more!!

Welcome to 8wayrun you may find all kind of people here that you may want play,
I am Ramus is nice to meet you, I hope to see you around, any question you have I will gladly answer to you.

Back