Hi everyone! I'm ready for SC6

RAIDEN46I93

[08] Mercenary
Hi all,
I'm happy to found this community. I'm a big fan of soul calibur series, playing since soul blade (like 23 year), i was start in fighting games with street fighter but when i was discover soul blade, the rest of fighting games was disappear for me. also a big fan of Takuji Kawano , his designs and artworks are just amazing

my mains are Taki and Nightmare, (well in the beginning was Siegfred, but since they have different move sets i prefer the Nigtmare stile) actually looking for a 3rd character, some recommendation?.

I'm from Spain so forgive me in advance for my bad english.

i'll see you in the arena ;)

Bien veinidos amigo I always liked Taki, Nightmare and Cassandra. You have almost the same set of mains. Why not complete the set? lol. Good to see long time fans coming back!

Maybe if the distance isn't too far you and @Trace_afj can get together to play some offline sessions. I believe he's our main representative from Spain.

Thanks so much for quoting me here! otherwise I would've missed this post 100%!!

Welcome Raiden! It's so rare to see new spanish SC players, the community here is small but we're like a family, if you want you can join the spanish SC discord server, I'll link it to you here.

thanks to all for the welcome.

Thanks so much for quoting me here! otherwise I would've missed this post 100%!!

Welcome Raiden! It's so rare to see new spanish SC players, the community here is small but we're like a family, if you want you can join the spanish SC discord server, I'll link it to you here.

sorry for taking a long time to answer, I've been a few days out. the invitation has expired

I will play SCVI in steam, if someone will play in steam send me a friend request.

steam profile:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036986411/

see you :sc1tak1::sc4nm1:

Last edited:
Welcome!

I'm from the UK so our connection would be quite favourable, I look forward to meeting you on PC!

Back