High School Moments

SacredWarrior

[09] Warrior
Ah high school. The time in our lives that we grow from kids into adults. The time where dreams come true. The time where we meet our true friends.

Assuming the majority of us are well out of high school and adulting, does anyone have any nostalgic, crazy, funny, or even horrible memories to share? I definitely do!

1. Food fights aplenty! Yes my high school had food fights and the one I remember the most happened during a thunderstorm which caused the lights to go out and all hell broke loose. I got hit by one of the trash cans (those huge ones on wheels mind you) and my best friend had to drag me out of the cafeteria because I was gonna pulverize whoever threw that damn thing!

2. Some disgusting, trifling idiots thought it would be a good idea to fill balloons with piss and throw them down the hallways, hitting people with them and all. Yes that actually happened and it was disgusting. I saw one girl get hit in the face and predictably she threw up everywhere. I also heard that the principal got hit with one and that made my entire day!

3. Getting sent to ISS (In School Suspension) for the first time in my entire school career. I was wearing a T-shirt from my high school instead of the standard white collared shirt that's required for our uniform. I thought that we were allowed to wear those whenever we want but apparently the asshole principal said otherwise and sent me to ISS because my purple T-shirt didn't have a collar. Being in ISS wasn't that bad (except for being isolated from my friends) and the ISS teacher (who has sadly passed away) was even nice enough to give me a proper uniform shirt to put on although I had to pay him a dollar for it. I also got sent there for a second time because my skirt was too short. Looking back on it, it was kinda short but 16 year old me didn't give a shit.

4. Our principal was on the news for suspending 35 students in one day for being late to class or school. Yeah because we totally needed the publicity!

There are tons of other stories I can share but I don't want this to be too damn long! Hopefully you guys have some good memories to share that are better than mine!

Back