Higher Ranked Search

Naiitomea

[08] Mercenary
I’m not sure if this was posted before, but can ranked get a preferred higher ranked search?

I want to fight extremely skilled people and it ruins my momentum when I lose to a C/B rank with my main and have to fight a gauntlet of no rank - E ranked players.

What was namco Bandai doing on this game?

2B is heavily OP btw.

Give us Yun-Seoung PLEASE!

I’m not sure if this was posted before, but can ranked get a preferred higher ranked search?

I want to fight extremely skilled people and it ruins my momentum when I lose to a C/B rank with my main and have to fight a gauntlet of no rank - E ranked players.

What was namco Bandai doing on this game?

2B is heavily OP btw.

Give us Yun-Seoung PLEASE!
I think they said they’re going to fix the matchmaking system in the Amy update.

Rank isn’t really related to skill since anyone can get up there despite the long grind. If you’re struggling to beat against those people then you should check your replays and see where you went wrong and try to correct it. The same goes for matchups such as 2B you mentioned. Lab out the matchup and look for openings on her stringing game. Using RE also helps. This way you won’t be struggling as much against her as you currently do.

Back