Hilde hidden move

bushindu

[11] Champion
Hey do any of you guys now any secrets of Hilde
I was just playing the Cpu working something out, then the Cpu popped out C3A twice straight after the first.

I only know about the 1 minute B charge mega unblockable thing. I don't know about any back to back charge spamming cause quite frankly, I don't play her and probably don't have any business replying to a thread with her as the topic anyway :3

I only know about the 1 minute B charge mega unblockable thing. I don't know about any back back charge spamming cause quite frankly, I don't play her and probably don't have any business replying to a thread with her as the topic anyway :3
hey yeah, nah its not back back , its a level 3 charge A but twice in a row, without any charge in between.

hey yeah, nah its not back back , its a level 3 charge A but twice in a row, without any charge in between.
oops, sorry.. I meant back TO back charge spamming.. lol, fixed. I think Jargen gave you your answer though.. cpu's cheating? that's not cool.

Hold down 2 A buttons (bound or whatever)? If this is possible... "A" charge is amazing... I don't mess wit Hilde, only did her frames...

Back