Hilde, Maxi, Tira and Voldo Confirmed for SC5!

• Admin
A few hours ago, Daishi Odashima confirmed on his twitter that 4 characters would probably be revealed during GamesCom, in Cologne, Germany.
Probably 4 characters are going to be presented at GamesCom. Cross your fingers for your favorite character!
We now know, thanks to an exclusive video at 1UP GameVideos that Hilde, Maxi, Tira and Voldo have been confirmed for Soul Calibur 5! GamesCom hasn't officially started yet... so stay tuned for more!

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I actually didn't and don't like Tira at all previously, but what we've seen of her looks pretty damn neat in 5.

Separated at birth?

FlayedFaceCenobite.jpg

Nice trailer and all but I'm still looking forward to real gameplay being shown at GamesCom, and not little segments of flashy attacks. Glad that the reveals are of returning cast members; hopefully that'll make some people happy.

Not surprised about any of these character reveals. Hilde's character design was great IMO. I'm sure the team noticed how broken she was in IV and is trying to take the proper steps hopefully.

I have a bad feeling about my Korean couple Yun and Mina though. :(
-- Master KaijinJin --

I was looking forward to new news, but was disappointed instead. This trailer made me ask so many questions.
Why Is Maxi basically wearing his SC3 outfit?
After 17 years, why haven't any of them aged? like body and facial features.
How is Voldo alive and still fighting? LOL

Not surprised about any of these character reveals. Hilde's character design was great IMO. I'm sure the team noticed how broken she was in IV and is trying to take the proper steps hopefully.

I have a bad feeling about my Korean couple Yun and Mina though. :(
-- Master KaijinJin --
Yeah but bitter feelings towards her die hard.

Pretty good list so far! I'm wondering how many actual characters are going to be in this game! I hope more than SC4. And originals, NOT CLONES! But so far, GOOD SHIT! Keep the info coming!

Live streams

70 Viewers
Bigpapachunk
Bigpapachunk
Wednesday Night Fights 2024 Ep.17 - guess who is streaming rn, and not going to Japan this weekend :')

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back