Horror Movies

Im still waiting for number 2. :P

It has "3D" in it's title, which more or less means that the movie will probably suck. Seems like in movies like that they tend to focus on everything but the story or other important factors that aren't the visual side of the production. I liked the first SH, one of the best game adaptations imo.

lol the only 3D movie I wait for is James Cameron's Titanic, which is set for the 100th anniversary of the sinking (april 2012). The movie itself wasn't a horror but it also terrified to me some degree when I was younger.

But not like this, this is a whole different level xD

having grown up about 2 hours away in the same mountains as it took place, and being raised on stories of lights in the mountains and even over phoenix, Fire in the Sky is EASILY the single movie that scared the holy shit out of me for most of my life. to this day i still won't go out there alone.

Yeah I remember seeing that when I was a kid and it scarred me to death lol

1. Exorcist, we all know bout that one. still scares me till this day.
2. The Entity (based on true story) bout a ghost raping a middle aged woman the effects make it seem so real.
3. Halloween Part 1 Mike Myers classic.
4. The Ring Part 1 & 2 were really good.
5. Damien the (omen series) devil child with 3 666 very good movie.

The exorcist was good. Really you liked the ring 2 the ring 1 was okay but as for me 2 was just garbage. See I don't believe any horror movie can be pg13 to be a horror movie. lol

paranormal activity was just boring as hell, I fell asleep during the movie but told my friend that if I did she had to wake me up during the "scary" parts...at the end of the day I argued why she didn't wake me up and it turned out she fell asleep as well =/ For crying out loud I think Clover Field was way better than this crap

cloverfield was awesome, paranormal activity was cheap and lame even the blair witch project was better than paranormal activity

even? imo blair witch was the most brilliant horror movie made in the past 30 years. sure it was cheap, but we all had ridiculiously high standards for it. cxonsidering that it was Sanchez' first movie and was made for such a low price...i thought it was a masterpiece.

on that note, who has seen Sanchez(blair witch guy)'s newest movie, Seventh Moon? i thought it was very good as well. he doesn't rely on CGI and bullshit, and his movies, like them or hate them, are built entirely on building suspense with good story and writing. i have nothing but love for the man.

even? imo blair witch was the most brilliant horror movie made in the past 30 years. sure it was cheap, but we all had ridiculiously high standards for it. cxonsidering that it was Sanchez' first movie and was made for such a low price...i thought it was a masterpiece.

on that note, who has seen Sanchez(blair witch guy)'s newest movie, Seventh Moon? i thought it was very good as well. he doesn't rely on CGI and bullshit, and his movies, like them or hate them, are built entirely on building suspense with good story and writing. i have nothing but love for the man.

Haven't see it but yeah I liked the blair witch I was like 17 when it came out and it was different. I liked that so I'll check out Seventh Moon. Have you seen Prince of Darkness, In the Mouth of Madness or the Thing. Each are John Carpenter when he was on top. Also the new movie called buried was good or at least I liked it. lol

paranormal activity was just boring as hell, I fell asleep during the movie but told my friend that if I did she had to wake me up during the "scary" parts...at the end of the day I argued why she didn't wake me up and it turned out she fell asleep as well =/ For crying out loud I think Clover Field was way better than this crap

I was merely stating that there are more and more horrors of this type being released lately. Such as this, http://youtu.be/g8FBRATbJoA

I was merely stating that there are more and more horrors of this type being released lately. Such as this, http://youtu.be/g8FBRATbJoA
who came up with the idea of pg-13 horror movies that is so dumb lol, 99% of horror movies today except(devils rejects, house of 1000 corpses, Halloween remake, all Rob Zombie movies except Halloween II) are just plain stupid with no thought sorry but I have a little hope for scream 4 but probably will be a failure.

It's all about the Saw and Scream series, oh and the best of the best horror movie is Toy Story

The only good Saw movie was the original the other 6 were garbage. The movie Seven was better. And so was audition where do you think the got the inspiration for hostel and saw. I did however like the scream series though I like the way it would make you jump out of your seat even when you knew it was going to happen lol

I don't see why Paranormal Activity gets so much hate. It caused scares. I don't know, maybe I was just out of my mind when I watched it. I've yet to meet someone else who actually likes it.

I don't see why Paranormal Activity gets so much hate. It caused scares. I don't know, maybe I was just out of my mind when I watched it. I've yet to meet someone else who actually likes it.

Man, its a cheap poltergeist lol. Which I watched as a kid and was pretty frightening so was a movie called the gate lol. Anyway death where have you been internet issues again?

Yeah, long story. Basically, some chick got our internet shut off. So I'm stuck with crappy library computers.

And I liked Paranormal Activity. It just didn't like you guys.

lol, could have been so much more have a group of people in the house but make the ghost actually kill the people like picking up a knife and throwing it across the room. While a door slams shut making the person fall do to the basement. lol i don't know just making this up as I go. So what did the chick do illegal downloading or something lol.

Exactly how horror movies get pg-13 rating? Just no sex or/and gore?

Don't turn this amazing thread into mess pls.

ridley, i know it is next to impossible for you...but try to not be a retard and ruin threads.

Back