Votes: 28 16.2%
  • Setsuka

Votes: 14 8.1%

• Total voters

MiYuki

[08] Mercenary
Ok as creepy as this may be, i went ahead and did it anyway,
besides i know u were thinking it!!!

so lets see who get to be Ms. Soul Calibur!

im personally partial to ms. snow flower

This exact thread or something of its ilk jumps up on here (and on GameFAQs, a comparison we shouldn't be proud of) weekly, it seems like.

That said, Hilde.

Yoshimitsu isn't on that list.

Think about it people, his outfit has left ALOT to the imagination, and we also don't know if s/he is a guy or a girl n_n

I vote Yoshi!!!1!

Cassandra, because she's the "girl next door" type that I really love (though not to an extreme extent like Princess Peach), she's blonde, she says cute things and has a nice voice, she has a cute face and a sexy body, etc.

who voted for ivy? come on, shes a half dead middle aged prostitue

I know it won't change anything, but really? honestly? This happened in the Hawt girl's appreciation thread too. Can we refrain from calling any girl we don't happen to like a:
1) prostitute
2) slut
3) whore
4) any other pejorative term implying sexual promiscuity?

why you say? Girls are on this forum too, and frankly, its childish and immature. You wanna talk about how hot woman are, be my guest. I LOVE WOMEN! They are sexy as hell, and I could look at women ALL DAY LONG. But lets keep it nice, okay?

Voted for Tira :) (I don't use her but crazy chicks are always hotter to me)

And...to the Ivy comment...I've seen the documentaries on HBO and whatnot, I'm sorry but that is a prostitute's outfit through and through. Not so much in the last games (kinda sorta though) But in SC4 there's just no excuse.

The rest of the girls just dress sexy or like nut cases but not like...that (though I loves me the Xianghua booty shorts)

WHERE THE FUCK IS AMY?

wtf.
Loli much? We don't know her age but she looks 12 and that's enough for me @_@

I'm a rider for MILF's. So I gotta ride for Sophi. But I'd love to see what Hilde's hiding under all that armor!!! Lol! God we're such pervs.

Back