[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

Majin_Kimimaro

[08] Mercenary
Yo! Anyone in the Houston or Katy area's lookin' to get some offline gatherings going? It'd be nice to have some offline events goin' on in H-town.

There is a H-town crew of players down there... Batousai, Bello, H-Town Red, Mr. Cocks etc. etc.... If they aren't on here the should be on CF.

- I.C.E.

There is a H-town crew of players down there... Batousai, Bello, H-Town Red, Mr. Cocks etc. etc.... If they aren't on here the should be on CF.

- I.C.E.

I coulda sworn I lived in Atlanta now...hmmm...let me check on that.

I will be in Houston next week let me know what's good. For anyone that had my number it has changed PM if you need it. Batousai I have yours, I'll get at you if you check this. :sc2xia3:

Are there any gatherings or anybody looking for players in houston still? Im near houston and ive got 2 friends who play and live in houston. Just looking for any community to play in the area.

What up Houston. Just had to holla at my people. I say this to all, never EVER, move to the northwest. Fuck all that clean air, green trees, blue water, pretty mountain talk!!! Seattle, Portland,...well uh...I guess there ain't nothing else out here worth mentioning. I see y'all doing it big down there in the Dirty. Stay up lil mamas and daddys. When me and my brother get back down there we'll be looking for some serious comp. 5th ward northside all day baby!!! Got love for the south though. Holla my people. I have missed you all. (even the fake ass ....anything is better than what they have up here, trust me)

P.S.
If any of y'all do happen to come out this way, we take care of our own so holla at us.

What up Houston peeps. I am new to the 8wr site and I just wanted to get my name out here. I might know some of you (mr. Cocks) through tekken but I have crossed over since tekken is wak now. I would like to get some games in seeing that we have a tourney comeing up in houston in April. If they are still throwing down at U of H, I'm a have to come through. Let me know if any is interested. Thanks. Oh and there is about 4 of us that play in the Pasadena area that I know you all haven't played or met. Holla atcha boy. Peace.

Yo yo. This is B-boy Tekken. I started this thread cause appearantly we are the Houston scene. But we live in Pasadena, TX. Bezboy, JD_Elite, and I are welcoming all for a great challenge. If you are from the surrounding area's, Come out of Hiding! We are goin to slowly take over the Texas Scene. Peace.

P.s. If any out of towners will be visiting Houston, TX. Send a PM and we will be glad to make you wish you didn't come visit. Or atleast give some good practice/games. Peace.

Very true hard being the best in the Houston/Pasadena scene looking for more people to murda. Slowly going to take over Texas so all the Soul Cal players start retiring now i suppose haha

I got your pm....I should be in Houston within the next couple weeks. I'll get up w/ you guys.

KJ

houston and surrounding areas have never been good at sc and i doubt they will ever be... sorriest group of scrubs i've ever wasted my time playing against

Back