How does a man get a lot of unconditional love in life?

Death_Emperor_X

[10] Knight
No bullshit, but I'm a really nice guy in real life. I care harder then a white knighter & loyal to the bone more then an ass kisser. Don't get me wrong, I am a douche in 8wr, sorry about that, but how the hell am I the one who gets to be alone in life more then others? For an example: You see this asshole guy, right? He's a fucking asshole! who probably is rebellious too. Has more friends then you, gets loved more then you do. You see him get all the love from his family & friends better then you do. Then you look at this nice guy, he's nice, sweet, & cares for people. However, HE IS ALONE! No friends, not much love from family, gets shitted on all the time, maybe. XD lol, How does that work?

I've seen pictures of the nice guy following a girl, but the girl follows the asshole, & the asshole does w/e to be an asshole. So how do I get that feeling of having a lot of people love you for you in life?

Last edited:
No bullshit, but I'm a really nice guy in real life. I care harder then a white knighter & loyal to the bone more then an ass kisser, Don't get me wrong, I am a douche in 8wr, sorry about that, but how the hell am I the one who gets to be alone in life more then others? For an example: You see this asshole guy, right? He's a fucking asshole! who probably is rebellious too. Has more friends then you, gets loved more then you do. You see him get all the love from his family & friends better then you do. Then you look at this nice guy, he's nice, sweet, & cares for people. However, HE IS ALONE! No friends, not much love from family, gets shitted on all the time, maybe. XD lol, How does that work?

I've seen pictures of the nice guy following a girl, but the girl follows the asshole, & the asshole does w/e to be an asshole. So how do I get that feeling of having a lot of people love you for you in life?
You lack confidence to take the initiative. Truth is you're sitting in what I'd like to call envy and sloth. Two dangerous things that can hinder anyone.

I don't think anyone with this mindset would keep a girl. See when someone wants a girlfriend, they ought to check themselves of what they're getting themselves into.

Are you going to marry that lady in the future? If no, you're not ready to love. If you're unsure, it's also just as bad.

Point is, why settle for girlfriend material when you can focus on putting a ring on that finger?

Ladies want a knight, not a half naked knight. Sometimes you even have to sacrifice your precious hobby times a bit to show that lovely flower of a lady, she is your number one.

If you're not willing to go far, then you can't ever hope to get love. For it's about putting up with flaws and all to be happy together.

Ladies that want bad boys are just like us guys who want those certain girls. Personally I respect dudes who have a job, car, and can take care of others like himself.

That just means he has the tools to take care of his precious half. That's the way god designed us to be, but certain men don't pray and put things to action.

Whatever the case I hope this helps.

Last edited:
It's because woman like confidence. Imo you shouldn't strive to be so loved. Just go with the flow, and if someone shows they appreciate you then relish it while you can. I've known people who strive to be loved, and it doesn't usually work out that well for them. Don't set yourself up for disappointment, it's never good to want something to much.

Hope you get this problem situated, DEX =(
It's not just women in general. I mean anybody, really. I know quite a few assholes in real life actually who get all that shit I can't seem to have. You should see them around there friends, they look like there having a blast. Hugging & shit... Idk, though, Orange. It's confusing as hell though, I know that. Though what you said is pretty different from the many others I asked in life, but it feels like I've been doing that for years. It's funny though, seeing as how you in 8wr can post one thing in your status, & then a lot of posts get attached to it in seconds. Which I'm sure is normal for girls. I see it all the time.

Also I must of said something in a wrong way I'm guessing, because it's not only you too, but Yoshi thinks I'm trying to get with a woman romantically. lol n.n Nah, I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong in life to not have what an asshole can. Especially girls! lmao, I see them loaded with friends & getting that constant love. It's like "holy shit!"

Last edited:
In that case let me spell it out for you. I responded unconditionally for you and pointed out the flaws that is lack of confidence to take initiative, envy, and sloth.

Another flaw is sometimes you don't be honest with yourself lest you'll dig a hole for yourself.

No friends to help correct you equals no lady to balance you out. I have no qualms being a friend to even someone like you. Why do you think I don't follow the stupid prideful I'm gonna ridicule you route that isn't me?

However we're nothing more than online strangers. The only difference between me and you is I know whining what you don't have isn't gonna help at all.

In that case let me spell it out for you. I responded unconditionally for you and pointed out the flaws that is lack of confidence to take initiative, envy, and sloth.

Another flaw is sometimes you don't be honest with yourself lest you'll dig a hole for yourself.

No friends to help correct you equals no lady to balance you out. I have no qualms being a friend to even someone like you. Why do you think I don't follow the stupid prideful I'm gonna ridicule you route that isn't me?

However we're nothing more than online strangers. The only difference between me and you is I know whining what you don't have isn't gonna help at all.
I know this probably makes me seem very like a guy who bitches & cries because nobody holds him or w/e, but hey! I've got absolutely nothing to lose. & I can hopefully find the answer I seek. Besides, I'm not trying to make it seem that way. So no worries.

The short answer: seek out god and eventually you'll get what you need.

Long answer: from where I'm standing you're playing cool rather than being honest with how envious you are to jocks.

Bad boy jocks are like hares. They're fast out the door, but they never finish the race. They may have everything at first but they'll never be satisfied. Thus they have a lot of so called friends which they can't tell who is truly their friend.

People like you ought to be more like a turtoise. Slow but they always finish to get what they want. Even in hopeless situations, they still press on knowing what they must do.

Pray, work at it, and eventually god will bless you.

The short answer: seek out god and eventually you'll get what you need.

Long answer: from where I'm standing you're playing cool rather than being honest with how envious you are to jocks.

Bad boy jocks are like hares. They're fast out the door, but they never finish the race. They may have everything at first but they'll never be satisfied. Thus they have a lot of so called friends which they can't tell who is truly their friend.

People like you ought to be more like a turtoise. Slow but they always finish to get what they want. Even in hopeless situations, they still press on knowing what they must do.

Pray, work at it, and eventually god will bless you.
lol, is there any chance I can get it now? By the time I become too old, I probably wouldn't be into the things people do now. I'd probably be like one of those guys who died all by himself.

Why wouldn't you get it? Look I have no gf, but I sure as heck take pride in leaving it to god and doing what I can. He knows what I desire and I'm working on getting the tools to marry a lady with his help.

Not get a girlfriend and show off friends. Then all you're doing is being like the jock hare.

Don't be someone you are not. That's a quick ticket to not being happy. I know that everyone wants to look like an ideal couple. They ought to cast down that nonsense. Even swan couples have to work hard to look graceful.

That's another quick ticket to unhappiness. True love is always about helping each other out, sharing is caring, what you see in Disney movies, and etc.

Funny thing is it all originated from god who sent Jesus. That way when we die, we can join him he'll give tons more even if you get none in earth. That's why you should not worry.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you get it?
xD Dude, I'm not talking about being in a serious relationship with a girl. That's the part I'm not getting about what your trying to explain. I'm just talking about getting a ton of love from family & friends like how the assholes do. Have you ever seen an asshole in life go up to his friends & have them all smiling & happy to see his ass? Do you know what it feels like to be a ghost in a group gathering? You know how funny it is for people to see a nice guy get slapped across the face by somebody? Or how bout a girl just showing up out of no where & has a lot people bothering her already? All those are something I don't know how to get. Except the ones that are negative cause I'm already there.

Last edited:
No bullshit, but I'm a really nice guy in real life. I care harder then a white knighter & loyal to the bone more then an ass kisser, Don't get me wrong, I am a douche in 8wr, sorry about that, but how the hell am I the one who gets to be alone in life more then others? For an example: You see this asshole guy, right? He's a fucking asshole! who probably is rebellious too. Has more friends then you, gets loved more then you do. You see him get all the love from his family & friends better then you do. Then you look at this nice guy, he's nice, sweet, & cares for people. However, HE IS ALONE! No friends, not much love from family, gets shitted on all the time, maybe. XD lol, How does that work?

Scientific Ishimaru Answer!!:

The main reason why you probably notice women with wife abusers, or girl dating unemployed guys who go out and get drunk all the time... It's simple...

WOMEN MAKE EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENTS! Not rational decisions...

I see girls go on dating sites and say they want a man who's like tall, handsome, athletic, doesn't smoke or drink, and has a good job! Then they end up dating some loser guy they've known since they were 15 because they can't bare to leave him because they're emotionally attached to him, even though he's the opposite of their dating criteria!

It's like this DEX, imagine your dream girl, then imagine what her dream man would want... BECOME HIM! Still be yourself, but improve upon yourself, like getting a good job, going to the gym a lot, getting a hair cut, learning social skills... These are all things to make yourself more desirable and increase your probability of attracting more women.. =]

Remember, love is an emotion response triggered by two people who enjoy each other's company. It's like 80% emotion, 20% logical.. ^__^

xD Dude, I'm not talking about being in a serious relationship with a girl. That's the part I'm not getting about what your trying to explain. I'm just talking about getting a ton of love from family & friends like how the assholes do. Have you ever seen an asshole in life go up to his friends & have them all smiling & happy to see his ass? Do you know what it feels like to be a ghost in a group gathering? You know how funny it is for people to see a nice guy get slapped across the face by somebody? Or how bout a girl just showing up out of no where & has a lot people bothering her already? All those are something I can't explain how to get. Except the ones that are negative cause I'm already there.
Again. Don't be someone you are not. You are dex, a berserker who wants friends, family, and whoever to love him for him.

What you lack is confidence to take initiative plus you harbor envy and sloth in your heart. Ain't no one gonna help you get you those things you want unless you stand up and take action. Heck god won't move unless you do.

You want friends? Communicate. You want to rekindle family members to love you? Communicate.
You eventually want to settle down with a berserker wife? Communicate.
You want to be the true berserker everyone knows and loves? You have to get off your whiny lazy butt and go make it happen.

Again. Don't be someone you are not. You are dex, a berserker who wants friends, family, and whoever to love him for him.

What you lack is confidence to take initiative plus you harbor envy and sloth in your heart. Ain't no one gonna help you get you those things you want unless you stand up and take action. Heck god won't move unless you do.

You want friends? Communicate. You want to rekindle family members to love you? Communicate.
You eventually want to settle down with a berserker wife? Communicate.
You want to be the true berserker everyone knows and loves? You have to get off your whiny lazy butt and go make it happen.
lol; Don't you think I do communicate? Convo's with me usually last for 5 seconds, & some people even get annoyed when I talk to them & I try to not make it that way. I was told, your hanging out with the wrong people. That may be true, but then I thought, "I've probably done this to about thousands of people" not everybody can be a wrong person. So if that happened to me like a thousand times, or so, wouldn't the problem be me? That would be the most reasonable thought, but how could it if I'm a nice guy? Confidence in taking initiative, I may have given up on that by a lot. However, I wouldn't give myself the blame for that. I'd say it's more on the side of the peoples fault they can't try to make an effort to talk to me, or at least say hi, like I always do, every damn time. Makes you want to see if only somebody else can finally do the same for you as you have done to them.

Do you know what it feels like to be a ghost in a group gathering? You know how funny it is for people to see a nice guy get slapped across the face by somebody? Or how bout a girl just showing up out of no where & has a lot people bothering her already? All those are something I don't know how to get. Except the ones that are negative cause I'm already there.
CNeb0rh.gif

lol; Don't you think I do communicate? Convo's with me usually last for 5 seconds, & some people even get annoyed when I talk to them & I try to not make it that way. I was told, your hanging out with the wrong people. That may be true, but then I thought, "I've probably done this to about thousands of people" not everybody can be a wrong person. So if that happened to me like a thousand times, or so, wouldn't the problem be me? That would be the most reasonable thought, but how could it if I'm a nice guy? Confidence in taking initiative, I may have given up on that by a lot. However, I wouldn't give myself the blame for that. I'd say it's more on the side of the peoples fault they can't try to make an effort to talk to me, or at least say hi, like I always do, every damn time. Makes you want to see if only somebody else can finally do the same for you as you have done to them.
Look it's still your fault giving up on people like that to expect them to flock to you. Are you senile?

The problem can only be fixed if you press on. People are always gonna hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth it. By giving up and thinking you're not enough, you've invited envy and sloth in your heart.

The thing is you're not a nice guy if you don't mind being hurt, but still smile and show attention. God made us to create relationships with one another.

Granted some people are difficult to chat with, but I much rather have friends who are different and difficult because then it really tests how much of an outgoing person you are.

Look it's still your fault giving up on people like that to expect them to flock to you. Are you senile?

The problem can only be fixed if you press on. People are always gonna hurt you. You just gotta find the ones worth it. By giving up and thinking you're not enough, you've invited envy and sloth in your heart.

The thing is you're not a nice guy if you don't mind being hurt, but still smile and show attention. God made us to create relationships with one another.

Granted some people are difficult to chat with, but I much rather have friends who are different and difficult because then it really tests how much of an outgoing person you are.
So I'm the weak one for not being able to entertain others by my social skills or appearance or w/e people look for?

BLAH BLAH BLAH GOD MADE US BLAH BLAH BLAH GOD SAID SO BLAH BLAH BLAH GOD GOD GOD BLAH BLAH BLAH GOD LOVES YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I CAN'T ACCEPT REALITY AS IT IS BLAH BLAH BLAH GOD EXISTS BECAUSE I SAY SO AND MY BELIEFS = FACT BLAH BLAH BLAH

blah blah blah...
Get a pet,animals can give you unconditional love,unlike humans.
I once had a black French bulldog that was my best friend out of anyone I knew, actually. He's dead, though. I also feel like he can never be replaced by another pet friend, such as him. It's funny because whenever he saw me squirt'en a tear from my eye, he would come up to me a start balling his eyes. His eyes would get red Quick! I still can't believe he's gone. Damn guy would always make me smile though.

THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING TALK? YOU GIVE OPINIONS WITHOUT PURELY BASING IT ON FACTS? FACTS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH? THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKING PERSUADE PEOPLE? YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF INTELLIGENT? YOU EXPECT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY? HOW FUCKING DUMB MUST YOU BE?

So I'm the weak one for not being able to entertain others by my social skills or appearance or w/e people look for?
Stop worrying about the way you talk. Embrace them. Stop thinking you aren't as handsome. Your personality is more important.

In general dude, you are a berserker. Act like one. Where is that pride on just being yourself? Sure people will say something about you but realize you are special.

People who can't handle you aren't worthy of you. That doesn't mean plow right through people, but there's a time to be rough with them. And a time to show that stubborn resolve to accept others flaws despite what goes down.

When you show a person how much you care, they'll be forced to care for you in return or turn tail and betray you. Their loss.

What do you think I'm doing for you? Slapping you in the face for being a spineless idiot. You're not the berserker I know if you keep this up.

Back