How to Swag with Talim

LiangHuBBB

[10] Knight
Hailing from the Village of the Wind Deity, located in the Philippines during the time of the Spanish colonization, Talim is the daughter of a priestess who could control the wind to perform miracles. She would also take the position eventually, but after receiving a fragment of the cursed sword, Soul Edge, and sensing its malicious impact on humanity, she decides to travel the world so she could return it to its rightful place and restore balance to the world.

Talim has high skill in combat with her dual elbow blades. She possess a pure heart, and as such is apparently capable of purifying others. Being a priestess of the winds, she is capable of swaying the wind, using at in her fighting style and also being able to sense winds - using it for guidance. She can also summon a small tornado around herself, or around her opponent to send them flying. She was also able to make Arcturus appear before Algol, but it is unknown whether she resurrected him, made an illusion of him appear, or summoned his spirit.

Never forget:
Talim will NEVER be as good Xianghua & Leixia.
Frayhua said:
Talim & Zas would get destroyed by Leixia if they were in SCV. They are terrible characters and wouldn't be viable even if they returned.
Frayhua said:
The proof is that Talim will return in SCVI to still be a non-viable character.
Frayhua said:
Talim will be in SCVI at launch and she'll still be terrible.

Think this is the first vid I've seen of someone really showing off how this game can be played. Perfect use of the wall and setups. Nice to see the big damage payoffs are still there.

Never forget:
I will argue what Frayhua said about mostly Talim and a bit of Zasalamel is tame compared to the stupid shit that was being said about Talim back in June.
C’mon it’s just Frayhua so who cares? Kappa

Anyway, Talim’s gameplay seems to have been improved from 4. It’s how she’ll fare against the rest of the cast in a full competitive environment is the real question.

C’mon it’s just Frayhua so who cares? Kappa

Anyway, Talim’s gameplay seems to have been improved from 4. It’s how she’ll fare against the rest of the cast in a full competitive environment is the real question.

Was fun watching her in action in some youtube videos and on Twitch. Her critical edge and air cannon are a few of her strong points and she is tricky as ever. I will admit that she does need a few more safer moves and I think she will still be on the side of low tier. However, she has gotten better. Still not sure how she will fare in a tournament setting.

Was fun watching her in action in some youtube videos and on Twitch. Her critical edge and air cannon are a few of her strong points and she is tricky as ever. I will admit that she does need a few more safer moves and I think she will still be on the side of low tier. However, she has gotten better. Still not sure how she will fare in a tournament setting.
I think this may be what Talim needed to be decent in the series again from a gameplay standpoint. Like Raphael, she underwent an ongoing drop in her usage as the series progressed. And now it seems like everyone in SC6 is going to have something that makes them threatening to go against.

Back