HUGE glitch in SCII: HD edition

Lol i assume Hex Luminae is a weapon?

Another HUGE Glitch:

When i select 5 bars only i play with 3 seconds lag against a dude from China.

How the fuck did that go though playtesting.

Also today when i played offline i had some massive lag during a fight. Offline. A 10 year old game. On the 360. Lag. Offline.

:)

TL; DR: LOL PLAYTESTING.

Also today when i played offline i had some massive lag during a fight. Offline. A 10 year old game. On the 360. Lag. Offline.

:)

TL; DR: LOL PLAYTESTING.

Yeah me and Hyrul were playing offline last night and there were about 3 unplayable stages iirc. Also does anyone notice this weird dropping inputs thing when playing offline is it just me? Like when trying to do 66A+B I would often get 6A+B. Never had this problem when playing on the 360 emulation.

Ya, I can't put in the time and effort to try and have fun in this game when it just infuriates me all the time. Hope someone takes my wasted 20 bucks and puts it into a good game.

So as it turns out, not all attacks will cause the game to freeze - only standing A and 4A.

Still totally inexcusable.

DAMN. I just tried that Cervantes glitch just now. The music stopped and everything!
I was having fun with this game, I really was. Mostly because of the online mode, I guess I'm just lucky I haven't encountered too many problems surrounding it.
But wow this port if pretty flawed. Oh well, I'll keep playing until it breaks! :)

Question, supposing I decided to play online and use Cervy's A+K, would it break the game for both me AND my opponent?

AZ

Question, supposing I decided to play online and use Cervy's A+K, would it break the game for both me AND my opponent?

AZ
I doubt it. Considering it works in the move list, I expect that it would only freeze for the player using it. Someone should test it and post the result.

I played someone using Cervantes today. He successfully used that move 3 times and the game did not freeze.
Hmmmm.....

Back