Hyped for SC6... nice to meet you!

pappico

[08] Mercenary
Hi there, I made this account a couple of weeks back but am only making my first post now.

I can't begin to describe how excited I am for Soul Calibur 6! It's so bad that I keep on playing SCII, SCIV and SCV these past few months on my PS3!

My favorite characters in the series are Kilik, ZWEI, Yun-seong and I'm taking quite an interest in Groh too. I use Mitsurugi and Maxi sometimes, but my number 1 guy is Kilik. He's just soo gorgeous and fun to play as. Sadly I am not a good player at all lol, but I'm always willing to learn!

I just got a recording device this year and I post some of my matches on my Youtube channel. Truth be told, I upload videos to just laugh at my costumes, it's funny when the characters are dressed up with modern clothes. Oh yeah, I'm not kidding when I say I enjoy playing dress up a lot haha. *ahem SCV*

I really wish SCVI brings create-a-soul/dress up mode back, together with Zwei, and Yun-seong.. I miss him. :'(
This is honestly the first time I've been really excited for an SC game, I'll try to browse the forums more and mingle in the future. Other than Soul Calibur I also enjoy Tekken a lot!

Anyway, nice to meet you, person reading this. Hope we get well acquainted here. ^^;
Have a great day!

Last edited:
Nice to meet you too, Pappico. I'm all but certain create a soul will return, it's always been a popular feature and it serves as a DLC outlet for Namco/Bandai.

Hi, John! Thanks for the greeting.

That is true, the DLC costumes will be a money making avenue for Bandai Namco so it makes sense it should return. I'm still quite uneasy though, after Tekken 7 had disappointed a number of fans, I'm afraid that SCVI might follow the same path in terms of having less content and features. :O

Veering away abit... I see your icon is Taki, I'm assuming she's one of your mains? :D

Hi, John! Thanks for the greeting.

That is true, the DLC costumes will be a money making avenue for Bandai Namco so it makes sense it should return. I'm still quite uneasy though, after Tekken 7 had disappointed a number of fans, I'm afraid that SCVI might follow the same path in terms of having less content and features. :O

Veering away abit... I see your icon is Taki, I'm assuming she's one of your mains? :D
Yes, and happy to say looks like she's back. I should update this witha new Taki pic, lol. Her and Cassandra have been my staples for the longest time. Fingers crossed we see Cassandra again.

Back