I friggin hate kids!!

LeftHandLead

[08] Mercenary
Little snot nose punks.

Peep script.. I'm in the park doing my community service, picking up cans and sh1t. I'm already pissed cause I'm lookin like a idiot picking up trash with a damn spiked stick in public. Then some little kid and his moms walk by.. The kid looks at me, then points and laughs.. He was like.."Haha, you stupid a$$ clown!" This kid was no older than 7 or 8.. So I would have been wrong for knocking his Teletubby watching a$$ out! But then people started staring and pointing, like this little kid just punked me or something. So I tell the kids mom.. "You just gonna sit there and let your son call me a clown and not do anything about it?" Then she says.. "F%#$ you, you are a clown!" So I was like.. "What you just say to me, you onion head ho3? I'll hop this gate and knock you and your hoebuck son tha f%#$ out!" So she says she's gonna call her husband to come straighten me out.. I thought she was bluffing, but like 5 minutes later, a Benz pulls up, and this fuggin giant jumps out! Son was like 6'10 and mad buff.. One of them dudes who shoots tons of steroids and pumps iron all day! He walks up and no BS.. Dude knocked the whole fuggin fence down with one arm! The supervisor runs up and starts yelling at him.. "Hey, what the hell do you think y.. Aaaahhggggggg!" He couldn't even finish what he was saying! That big dude damn near backhanded his whole cranium off!! I still had that old school leaf poker in my hand, so I'm thinking it's do or die!! I rush the guy and catch him with the sharp end, right in his chest... I hit him like 5 more times, state penitentiary style! I reach to shank him a few more times for good measure, but all of a sudden.. He snatched the leaf stick from me! Son broke the stick in half, and STARTED STABBING HIMSELF WITH IT.. He kept walking towards me, saying how he can't be hurt!

I was like, F this.. I broke north and never looked back! THAT DUDE WAS CRAZY!

I almost got killed cause some bad a$$ kid can't keep his pie hole shut.
mad.gif

Little snot nose punks.

Peep script.. I'm in the park doing my community service, picking up cans and sh1t. I'm already pissed cause I'm lookin like a idiot picking up trash with a damn spiked stick in public. Then some little kid and his moms walk by.. The kid looks at me, then points and laughs.. He was like.."Haha, you stupid a$$ clown!" This kid was no older than 7 or 8.. So I would have been wrong for knocking his Teletubby watching a$$ out! But then people started staring and pointing, like this little kid just punked me or something. So I tell the kids mom.. "You just gonna sit there and let your son call me a clown and not do anything about it?" Then she says.. "F%#$ you, you are a clown!" So I was like.. "What you just say to me, you onion head ho3? I'll hop this gate and knock you and your hoebuck son tha f%#$ out!" So she says she's gonna call her husband to come straighten me out.. I thought she was bluffing, but like 5 minutes later, a Benz pulls up, and this fuggin giant jumps out! Son was like 6'10 and mad buff.. One of them dudes who shoots tons of steroids and pumps iron all day! He walks up and no BS.. Dude knocked the whole fuggin fence down with one arm! The supervisor runs up and starts yelling at him.. "Hey, what the hell do you think y.. Aaaahhggggggg!" He couldn't even finish what he was saying! That big dude damn near backhanded his whole cranium off!! I still had that old school leaf poker in my hand, so I'm thinking it's do or die!! I rush the guy and catch him with the sharp end, right in his chest... I hit him like 5 more times, state penitentiary style! I reach to shank him a few more times for good measure, but all of a sudden.. He snatched the leaf stick from me! Son broke the stick in half, and STARTED STABBING HIMSELF WITH IT.. He kept walking towards me, saying how he can't be hurt!

I was like, F this.. I broke north and never looked back! THAT DUDE WAS CRAZY!

I almost got killed cause some bad a$$ kid can't keep his pie hole shut.
mad.gif

Wow, that's...quite a story! O___________O;;

I did not expect it to be like that!

Maybe that guy was a Terminator...and came back in time to kill you...<.<;;

Did he sound like Schwarzenegger?

Nah man.. He sounded like that old school rapper, Tone Loc. Real threatening and raspy. Dude was a MONSTER!

Throw in a, "...and then after he stabbed himself he downed 400 double whoppers all in one bite while he banged an entire cheerleading team and bench pressed three school buses." and THEN I'd believe it.

You should've stabbed him in the eye or the neck for 90 points of damage. And probably broke your weapon because you were turtling too much.

He probably abused tier on you, but that doesn't mean he can't be beat.

Community service, huh?

...I tend to think that perhaps maybe you are, in fact, a clown.

I foresee a good deal more community service in your future.

lmao XD thank god for my good immagination because that shit comes in handy for halariousness like this :p "F this, I broke north and never looked back" <--- lmfao good shit man >.> wish I could have been there to see all this

asura dance!! you already had the staff...WTF??? That shit was funny as hell. shoulve been a cop with a gun of some kind though

asura dance!! you already had the staff...WTF??? That shit was funny as hell. shoulve been a cop with a gun of some kind though

The gun wouldn't have helped. Did guns work on the Terminator?

I think not. <_<

Somone really should've recorded this shit, though. XD

This is relevant to my interests. You sir have earned yourself a million internetz, not just because the story was amazing, but that I agree: I freakin hate kids too.

Best thread ever. I HATE children. Always have. Always will. It's funny cause my girlfriend has a kid, and she hate kids too! She totally understands why I hate them. So it works out pretty well.

Back