I wanna be the guy

InfestedLoli

[09] Warrior
Recently started my quest to become the guy, I am almost done just have to beat bowser then the guy.

Just curious if anyone else on forum is the guy or in the process of trying to become the guy like me? We could share our war stories :)

It's fun to watch the various lets play videos of the game on youtube, especially when they get to the ghouls and ghosts part. So much fun watching and laughing at their frustration.

Funny thing is the game doesn't really make me mad at all, probably because I accept the fact I am going to die a ton before I learn a room. But seriously I also found that once you do actually learn a room the game really isn't that hard.

I never became the guy lol

I chose not to watch videos and just figure it out myself, and ultimately, I totally failed.

I've been stuck on the guy for the past 2 months. I've pretty much given up at this point. I just got sick of that goddamned conversation before the battle.

i would participate...but i have no idea what's happening in this thread nor what it is about. so....

*walks back slowly*

I've been stuck on the guy for the past 2 months. I've pretty much given up at this point. I just got sick of that goddamned conversation before the battle.

If you push s then you can skip cut scenes :)

Also pressing k glitches Kraidgief if you didn't know and makes him really easy

Back