Ice Cream

Rigil

[09] Warrior
ice_cream.jpg

I don't believe we have an ice cream thread so now we do. ColdStone Peanut Butter Lover's Delight. Sweet cream ice instead of chocolate. I hate chocolate ice cream. Discuss ice cream.

Vanilla ice cream is by far my favorite. <3
It used to be pistachio but since they took off the ACTUAL pistachios....and added almonds...then there's no point to call it pistachio anymore...might as well call it almond green thing...
I love almonds...but on ice cream,no...just no.

ColdStone and Baskin Robins are my favorite ice cream parlors! <3

It's true, vanilla is the best and chocolate sucks my balls.

Also, I am white.

Did you know ColdStone has a MilkShake that is more than 2000+ Calories?
Cardiac Arrest in a cup !

I haven't eaten ice cream in about 15 years. BUT, I did get the pleasure of going to Cold Stone Creamery and making those idiots sing for quarters.

True story.

I like Thrifty's icecream. If you grew up on the west coast you know them and you know that the only proper form for anyone to eat ice cream in is cylinder. It's a holdout from the time when every drugstore had a soda fountain and so when I say you find it in Thifty's drugstores you may raise an eyebrow. It's quite good I assure you and cheap. Pumpkin is my favorite, and a damned difficult favorite to have considering it's seasonal availability.

At Coldstone, i usually get me some Cheesecake ice cream with cookie dough and brownies on a cone. :D

Carvel i usually get me a Megamix with vanilla ice cream, cookie dough, peanut butter cups, and oreoes. Haven't seen this guy in a while thou. :p

wookrock-1.jpg

And if i'm too lazy to go to ice cream place, there's always this bad boy. XD

92americonedream.jpg

OMG Thriftys!

My grandma used to buy me waffle cones of chocolate malted crunch at the thriftys in rite-aid....

damn i miss cali....T_T

Reply, take two:

That's because her incredible cooking skills are not pictured.

I'm so mad at myself for getting that reference...

Also, Fudge Bars and Push-Ups. My grandma used to have them at all times when I was a kid, only sweet thing I ate until I turned 10 and quit cold turkey.

Back