I'd like to nominate Popeye's as the official food/restaurant of Soul Calibur

Sporko

Big Gimpin
Popeye's is an important institution in the Calibur community.

Hurricanes have been braved in order to obtain it.

Epic matches have been fought *over* it.

Friendships have been forged in the hot, bubbling grease fryers.

How important is it? Well, it's gotten casual mentions in the past two consecutive Hate Speeches, by two separate people from two separate coasts of this great country. Also, all that stuff I said just before that. All of that has happened.

Popeye's: Louisiana fast? No, my friends. No. America fast. Friendship fast.

Naw they're way too fuckin ant-gay in political spending. I like my salt to come from my gameplay, not my food...makes you bloated.
[edit - chik-fil-a...my bad!]

I nominate Buffalo Wild Wings.

I second the Buffalo Wild Wings nomination!

great food, great place, and relatively decent price wise.

Naw they're way too fuckin ant-gay in political spending. I like my salt to come from my gameplay, not my food...makes you bloated.

Really? Are you 100% sure? I only ask because I'm wondering if you're confusing them for Chik-fil-A, who are well known for their contributions to anti-gay religious groups.

I'd never heard of Popeyes doing that

Really? Are you 100% sure? I only ask because I'm wondering if you're confusing them for Chik-fil-A, who are well known for their contributions to anti-gay religious groups.

I'd never heard of Popeyes doing that
Ah! You are right! My bad >_< Good catch...

however I still stand by my BWW nomination...tho in fairness... >_> .... <_< ...I've never had Popeyes.

I'm really glad I'm right, because I wouldn't support a business that knowingly and willfully donated to barely veiled hate groups, but god damn would I miss the chicken.

Buffalo Wild Wings tastes like liquid filth compared to Popeyes.
I always have had tastebuds for liquid filth...like my favorite beer Sapporo. most people say it is disgusting...whatever.
I do enjoy Popeyes but I tend to like the atmosphere in BWW a bit better. Popeyes though would definitely be better if it was to go.

chik-a-fillet: I used to eat here a lot before realizing what they contributed to. Don't eat here anymore...people/groups who contribute to hate-groups do not deserve my money.

What are you talking about? Popeyes is to go, they have drive throughs and everything

I shall try this..."popeyes" and see for myself. It is a VERY bold statement to say it can do that to BWW.

There is nothing, and the GreatOne means...NOTHING better than Popeyes! It is an institution down South and has spread it's joy and bounty all over this great country of ours. To put anything above it is blaspheme. So I second the nomination, vote yay, and pass this.

Popeyes spicy chicken + honey + hot sauce = bliss with a biscuit

I also love Buffalo wings... which is precisely why I don't eat at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Hows the food there? Im jelly the commercials with the lady showing those fried seafood/chicken and fries look yummy! ^-^';

Just like with the Uncharted 3 + Subway promo campaign, they could do SoulCalibur 5 + Popeye's campaign... something like early access to the demo for Popeye's customers. Call FilthieRich and make it happen. (Too bad we don't have Popeye's over here).

Dampierre4PopeyesANIM.gif

Back