IDEA: Online Amateur Tournament

Nope. You said "Continuously", and that was before you said you weren't going to play for whatever reason.
I guess you're right there. I got you mixed up with Wandrian. Both of you slandering me without reason and both of you failing on reading comprehension.

"Please go to funnyjunk to view this image"
Even your image-based derision has failed you.

I'm tired of this. Just go away please.

You are accusing me of things that are wildly untrue just because I'm the one behind this proposal.

I asked you to clarify. Twice. And instead of a clarification, I was insulted and insinuated to be trolling. Both times. I'll give it a third try, complete with a bit of an explanation of how it seems from my point of view.

I don't see any difference. If you're trying to keep good players out of a competition, how is that different from scrub lobbies where the host kicks everyone that beats them? It's not the question of who's behind it, it's that it's the same in principle. What's the point of competing at all if you're going to cloister yourself off from difficult opponents? That's what those scrub hosts do, and they pretty much never improve. If they do, their attitude certainly doesn't. Why play with people like that?

I guess you're right there. I got you mixed up with Wandrian. Both of you slandering me without reason and both of you failing on reading comprehension.

Yep, Refuting your idea = slander without reason and failing to understand poorly conveyed ideas = bad at reading.

deadpool-star-wars-3.jpg

I don't see any difference. If you're trying to keep good players out of a competition, how is that different from scrub lobbies where the host kicks everyone that beats them?
How is that even remotely the same? The insinuation I'm getting from this is one where you think that I'm running some thing where only the people who can't beat me can compete, and that's not true. The criteria I have in place makes room for a crapload of people that are much better than me.

It's not the question of who's behind it, it's that it's the same in principle. What's the point of competing at all if you're going to cloister yourself off from difficult opponents? That's what those scrub hosts do, and they pretty much never improve. If they do, their attitude certainly doesn't. Why play with people like that?
You're looking at this the completely wrong way. I refer you back to the NBA analogy.

Right. I'll just go away now, because obviously the hours upon hours I spent going out of my way to think of a way to troll TiZ worked infinitely better than I had hoped. I am the greatest troll ever. *FACEPALM*

People acted so bad to this, but I don't understand sounds like a normal idea for people that are not confident enough to go against the high ups in normal tourneys, also if people want to improve going against people that they actually stand a chance. Also people should stop acting so violent toward a simple idea.

How is this idea different from a scrub lobby where beating the host means you get kicked from the lobby? You want moderator approval of it? I see no other factor differentiating it from such scrub lobbies.

For the record, it's not that you're bad at the game that really makes people dislike you so much(not that that helps though), it's your sore loser attitude and selfishness.

I'm sorry, but I don't know the author of this post personally - do you? And I've never played him/her online.. or off... Have you?

I don't find the authors replies to be offensive or self glorying...

But I do find yours tiresome. Perhaps you need a time out from this thread??? Because you really are not contributing anything worthwhile and seem to be getting on the bandwagon of childish internet bullying.

Grow up.

Back