If they re-released Soulcalibur VI for next-gen, would you double dip?

Nope. That's not a practice that I condone, and I don't want them getting the wrong idea. There's absolutely zero need for a remaster of a game that will be a year and a half old. If this game does well, I want those resources allocated towards a proper sequel.

Agree. The more time they spend with this the longer it takes for a sequel and I wouldn’t want a sequel at the end of next gen like they did with this gen. Let’s just hope vi does so well that they can start thinking of vii as soon as next gen stuff comes out.

I don't like the idea of splitting a playerbase that's not that big to begin with. Just make a sequel.

A Switch release would be cool though.

I'm getting it on PC, so I doubt there will be an upgrade for that
A Nintendo Switch version can be an upgrade due to portability and possible access to Nintendo exclusive content such as Link, amiibo, and Nintendo-based creation parts.

I would double dip for that.

generally I wouldn't double dip for a system like the switch.

But since it's nintendo and they will probably have a nintendo guest (if it does come to switch) I would consider getting it.

Additionally, the Switch is starved for content. Though Smash will be on it by then, there still aren't that many games on it. SCVI would be an easy sell

Back