Impact Clash IV Deliverance Results

I shouldn't have to but you guys are apparently too retarded to figure out what I meant. You really think people quit the game because of a backturned glitch? lol If you're gonna correct someone don't just pile on more incorrect information.

Mother fucker I used that as an EXAMPLE... just ONE THING... the fact of the matter is SC3 was the most glitchie and broken out of the 4 installments... face fucking facts dude, you still posting in here to say what???

I'm not disrespecting yoru love for the game or Sword Lord's but many people have sat down and had this very same combo, people who play SC and are BETTER than you and have solid knowledge of the game.

SC cannot be compared to a MvC2 (With a history of glitches)
Compare it to all the other SC games,you will see my point, forget the sentimental value you have fore the game, just look at the facts.

do I need to write an essay for you and all you other folks who have a problem with sc3? I was great with about every character so I know my shit about the game. I'll try and keep it short....

most of the glitches in sc3 play a very small role in the game. the post guard impact VC would be the most frequently used one, but very few people even used that (nobody in atl). It's not easy to do first off, and secondly, it really doesn't matter and wasn't really worth the time and effort of doing it.
Mitsu 22B VC was just fun to do; it was a good move and did alot of combo damage but that move can only land as a whiff punisher for the most part cause 22B can't be used as a mixup and 22B is too slow to counter hit normally. 33B is a better move as a whole.
Kilik/Mina 3A+B VC was nothing, along with Astaroth's 2B+K VC, just don't fucking break the shit, and don't get hit with the move in the first place.
Like I already said about the back grab VC stuff, only a couple characters could capitalize on that, and the grabs can be broken. This was the best glitch in the game, cause it was so fun to land, and it should be in sc4.
The only glitch that is truly broken is Lizardman's throw glitch.
The moves that I said were gay in the game weren't even glitches, it was standard shit in the game, like Ivy 66[K] and X's 66A+B cancel.
The main problem I had with sc3 was Hwang being so gay, I don't like his ass (but I was good with him so I could fight fire with fire on that shit).
I never understood why I'd play you folks in east point and hear yall bitch about how much you hate sc3 cause of the glitches and shit, but we'll play for hours (iceman not included) and there won't be any glitches. most of the folks bitching about it only played the game a couple times; tekken players, but also big boi and wingzero.
As far as game balance, it wasn't that bad either...pretty doable with most characters, just not as good at that as sc4.

I shouldn't have to but you guys are apparently too retarded to figure out what I meant. You really think people quit the game because of a backturned glitch? lol If you're gonna correct someone don't just pile on more incorrect information.

Nah, just don't post hit and run shit like you did. That in general makes you look like a retard if you ask me.

I never understood why I'd play you folks in east point and hear yall bitch about how much you hate sc3 cause of the glitches and shit, but we'll play for hours (iceman not included) and there won't be any glitches. most of the folks bitching about it only played the game a couple times; tekken players, but also big boi and wingzero.
As far as game balance, it wasn't that bad either...pretty doable with most characters, just not as good at that as sc4.

WTF how is your opinion or credability more solid then those who have played Soul Calibur the series for years and have won tournament after tournament after tournament... wtf... your logic is "I know all the characters" so did Ivylicious when he burst onto the scene got solid for 3 months with his Ivy, people caught on and was never heard of again.. SC3 was listed as the worst of all versions.. listed by it's own community. SC3 was the most broken out of all 4 installments like it or not.
You saying "Tekken Players" like we all just started play Soul Calibur when this game was released... I remember playing with them and the rest of atl TOGETHER from SCI til' now where were you... all the wins they have under there belt and you got the nerve to label them *cough* "Tekken Players" WTF DOG and you know fucking better!!!

A tie between 1 & 2 for the best versions of SC, SC#4r as the 3rd best version and the MAIN reason people dislike this one is due to it's slower pace, Algol & Hilde sometimes Vader BUT that happens in every last version, every last Fighting game, if there isn't one dominant character, there are about 4, Marvel, 3rd Strike, SF4, SC2 need I really go on and on about this...

If you were remotely solid in SC or any other fighting game for that matter your sentimental values you hold towards that version would not cloud your damn judgement.

You are called the Forrest Gump of 8Way Run for a reason, there is no way shape form or fashion you can prove to me that SC1 /SC2/ SC4 were more BROKEN then SC3... No Way in hell and if you STILL BELIEVE anyone of those versions are WORSE off than SC3 you are a crappier player than what I read+hear in the javachat lol!!

utter bullshit. online games have developed so much ever since sc2 people started playing those. thats all.
maybe SC3 influenced quantity of players yes, but SC4 cant be blamed for not being played. Its a great game, even better than part 2.
SF4 has good online can you see the difference in number of players? But oh wait, you just wanted to whine and bitch about random stuff. go on, can't stop you.

utter bullshit. online games have developed so much ever since sc2 people started playing those. thats all.
maybe SC3 influenced quantity of players yes, but SC4 cant be blamed for not being played. Its a great game, even better than part 2.
SF4 has good online can you see the difference in number of players? But oh wait, you just wanted to whine and bitch about random stuff. go on, can't stop you.

I'm lost...

Back