Impact Clash IV Deliverance Results

Magnicious

[08] Mercenary
Not to many people showed for Soul Calibur so we just decided to make it a round robin touranment. I had a great time and I apologize at how oddly the round robin was ran. I hope to see Atlanta represent at nationals! The results are as below:

Soul Calibur IV

1) RTD - Hilde
2) JTO - Cassandra
3) BK - Talim
4) BlackStar
5) Soulja/Melvin
7)Adrian

Street Fighter IV:

1: Raph (AUG FOR LYFE SON)
2: Jay (Augusta)
3: Kiyo (Augusta)
4: JTO (ATL)
5: Me-RED-ATL (ATL)
5: Don Kim (Augusta)
7: Rashid (Savannah)
7: June (ATL)
9: Omnislash(ATL)
9: MPR (ATL)
9: RogZombie[DJ Homme] (Augusta)
13: Big Man
13: Madara Itachi (ATL
13: Jason L
13: Druseph (Augusta)
17: Chris Lee
17: LTrav2k
17: Sinestro
17: Billy Two Moons
17: Alphonzo (Florida)
17: Marty Osbourne[Nanaya Shiki?]
17: Kidd (Augusta)
17: Ben Lester
25: Chris Green
25: Victor Y
25: IceDragon
25: Vincent Y
25: Whizzle Croff
25: Re0x
25: Casey Rick (Augusta)
25: Eddie[Bananas] (Atl)
33: Chris Barnes
33: BK
33: Joshua Williams
33: Xybur
33: Rahsaan Walker
33: As.I.Lay.Dying69
33: Strongy
33: CoosCoos (Augusta)
33: Jhon (Augusta)
33: William Roth
33: Jacob Tyndall
33: IceCoffee
33: Eric McKenna (Savannah)
33: A/C Current
33: Isaac Green
33: Cornel
49: Avatar 2
49: Spud
49: MetalMike (ATL)
49: STD
49: Xif
49: Antoine
49: Antonio Watson (Savannah)
49: Dark Knight
49: Juice (ATL)
49: Kevin Stephens
49: Donald Amaechi
49: Remy
49: Kevin Turner
49: Truck Davis
49: Brandon (Florida)
49: Caleb
65: BLACK STAR
65: Exco
65: Cordell Estra
65: AwesomeSauce (Augusta LOL)

King of Fighters XI:

1: Blaze ($17.50)
2: Mr Kof ($5.00)
3: Mole ($2.50)
4: Metal Mike
5: Michael Hollis

Guilty Gear AC
1: Ben Lester ($24.50)
2: KiyokiMSG ($7.00)
3: Ben/Lux ($3.50)
4: Caleb
5: Tonku
5: ReOX
7: Michael Hollis

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

1: Skitz ($63.00)
2: Eddie ($18.00)
3: Pokchop ($9.00)
4: Madara Itachi
5: Andrew
5: Zach
7: As.I.Lay.Dying69
7: Tri
9: Jhon

Street Fighter III: Third Strike

1: Alphonzo ($31.50)
2: Cornel ($9.00)
3: Madara Itachi ($4.50)
4: Metal Mike
5: Juice
5: Chris Lee
7: ReOX
7: As.I.Lay.Dying69
9: Brandon

or more importantly were there vids ...... lol

having a tourney.. without posting vids.... is a slap in the face to the people

who also love the game...and would of loved to join in.. but live half way across

the world.....so.... on behalf of those players... ATL....

POST UP YOUR DAMMM VIDS....foseeechooo ma neeejyouuuu ....WORD..!

who also love the game...and would of loved to join in.. but live half way across

lol... these guys didn't take vids but I'll go over to East Point soon and get some recent vids for you.

i can probably pull jasonl, wing, jto, big boi and I together.

is there anyone in particular that you'd like me to record?

i dunno WHAT the deal was with that

they didn't even bother to set up some kinda way to record the videos! The rest of the world missed out on a few good matches! I think its just as ridiculous, because you would expect some kind of videos to record the matches. they recorded SF4 posted on their site live but even on that game they only recorded half the matches. that tournament was fun but kinda backwards if you ask me

lol... these guys didn't take vids but I'll go over to East Point soon and get some recent vids for you.

i can probably pull jasonl, wing, jto, big boi and I together.

is there anyone in particular that you'd like me to record?

I think he wants to scout your Hilde before Nats/Evo.

Spoiler: he does the doom combo, lol.

I think he wants to scout your Hilde before Nats/Evo.

Spoiler: he does the doom combo, lol.

Oh...

Well in that case, I'll just make it easy for him so he won't have to watch a 10 minute video.

My mixup with Hilde is to do 2K, wait, 2K, wait, 2K, and finally, 2K.

If the opponent ducks the mixup, I'll just wait a few seconds and then do it again. When I'm feeling cocky, I'll do some shenanigans like AA or something like that.

If you wanna see these solid mixups in action, hit me up on PSN, user id - RTD_ATL.. you know where to find me...

you guys are funny.... ahahha.. me go and scout players out....LOL!!!...

i just wanted to watch some atl vids because i enjoy watching them....T_T..

zzzzz....

i dunno WHAT the deal was with that

they didn't even bother to set up some kinda way to record the videos! The rest of the world missed out on a few good matches! I think its just as ridiculous, because you would expect some kind of videos to record the matches. they recorded SF4 posted on their site live but even on that game they only recorded half the matches. that tournament was fun but kinda backwards if you ask me
Sorry we didn't record any videos. We did record SFIV videos but I thought since the turnout was so low no one would be interested in seeing a few round robin matches. JTO, Big Boy, and a few others from Atlanta stated that after Nationals, they are giving up Soul Calibur in favor of Street Fighter IV.

Ban Rtd........

wtf?!? thats harsh. u shouldnt make a statemnet like that. he uses hilde, so what alot of other players do the same. she's become alot of player's backup from what im seeing throughout the community. he's in all, a solid player hands down. all atl is. that's y i try my best to play them as often as possible. the only way to get better is to play the best. enough with the ban wars already. :(

Everybody knows If I attend a tournament I will record all match videos that I can, I have close too 400 hours of match videos, this takes up alot of MY TIME... I do NOT get paid to do this, I do it for my community, my friends to get them exposure, for the learning process.

I posted matches of NEC and SEASONS BEATINGS SC4 matches, only like 13 people from THIS SITE watched them why... because ATL dominated (well more like JTO).

People claiming they do NOT watch ATL videos to umm LEARN strategy on how to fight AGAINST them... you are totally full of shit.
I've seen them in Flash Chat, Seen them on SRK, Seen them on these forums, Even seen them on Youtube posting in other videos saying... "Who ever that guy is in atl that plays lizardman, he isn't good he doesn't do blah blah blah BK with his lizardman so he isn't as good as mine"
oh and "I played so and so from atl way back when, he wasn't using this ONE MOVE so I think the character he plays suck" DESPITE the fact that you go scrubbed multiple times you feel cause a person doesn't do one move you've seen butchered online they suck lol get a grip.

Further more.
If you all want match videos so badly... for every tournament I do not attend, cop you a camcorder, or laptop and do direct link, host,post, record your on videos, there is no where written in the "Run Your Own Tournament Handbook" that requires us tournament organizers to record videos and post them for yoru enjoyment.
The reason most of us have done it int he past was for exposure of our tournaments, the excitement that was involved, exposure for the players involved etc.

P.S.: I am REALLY sick and tired of you fake shady mother fuckers and you know who you are, one minute your at magnicious tournament the next your on here complaining, its one mother fucker who has been to 3 out of the 4 tournaments and you complaining... nikka IF IT's THAT BAD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST DON'T GO!!!

And for those who were like... Oh there were vcr's there... ummm did you offer VHS tapes to record matches, did you offer extra systems for the 70+ man SF4 tournament to help the tournament move smoothly, do you have the equipment, time, editing skill+knowledge to get the VHS recorded videos converted into modern day style for proper viewing..

SHUT YO ASS THE FUCK UP.
STOP TRYING TO BRING DOWN OUR SCENE ATL IS BACK ON THE RISE AN FUCKERS CONTINUE TO HATE HATE HATE, IF YOU NOT JOINING US THEN FALL BACK AND WATCH AS WE CONTINUE TO CLIMB THE LADDER OF SUCCESS AND PUT ATL BACK ON THE MAP...

BITCHES

so like umm ice man..... you saying because i watch atl videos.... i watch them to study T_T...??

huh?...can't i watch them because i enjoy it... same like i watch HK videos.. and Korea's vids.....not to

study my friend....becasue i enjoy there style of play T_T... and on the topic of record vids...OF

COURSE.. no one is forcing you to record the vids... it is just a common Curitsy that we players do to

share the enjoynment with eveyone else that wasn't there.. or was there .....you dont' have to be all

mouthy about it >.<// ....

so like umm ice man..... you saying because i watch atl videos.... i watch them to study T_T...??

huh?...can't i watch them because i enjoy it... same like i watch HK videos.. and Korea's vids.....not to

study my friend....becasue i enjoy there style of play T_T... and on the topic of record vids...OF

COURSE.. no one is forcing you to record the vids... it is just a common Curitsy that we players do to

share the enjoynment with eveyone else that wasn't there.. or was there .....you dont' have to be all

mouthy about it >.<// ....

Where in my post did I mention ONE NAME....

ONE NAME...

Where is YOUR name in my previous post...

A hit dog will holla correct... and obviously you takinG offense to something you do NOT do or you feel is BELOW you character makes this post sheer utter redundant correct??

Mouthy... your complaining that people aren't spending there own time and money to do something FOR YOU!!!

Seriously... wtf do I get out of this... I don't sell them... I don't sell dvd's... I don't ask for anythign in return but PERMISSION to post a persons matches.

Common courtesy... since when were these un-written laws created... I have been on the TOURNAMENT SCENE since '94, I am 26 years old, this new craz or phenomenon in video recording or editing didn't come about til' AFTER 2001 when the release of Marvel hit America and was at MAIN STREAM Tournaments, I played SC2...people weren't upset, or begging for videos, back then the community was like "Well if you no showed you missed out on some great matches and a great tournament" I'am pretty sure some of the older talent, and previous champions can vouch, you guys have been babied wayyy to much, now you all think what we do is now something we HAVE to do just because you exist or because you want...
How about giving back to the very scene and it's people that opened doors for you TODAY.

We do not OWE YOU SHIT.. we don't HAVE to post any video, pictures or even post on these forums.
besides the lack of respect this site shows ATL as a whole you all don't deserve to see shit, and thats coming from MY MOUTH I am not speaking for RTD, Big-Boi, Wing-Zero, JTO, M.E. Red ATL. Sword-Lord or any other Ga vets, thats from my heart and I care less how you or anyone else feels about it

@@!!!......dammmmmm.....

yes it's not a rule T_T...and yes no one is forcing you....or telling you to do anyting...it's like if we meet at a tourney.. and you need a ride to so and so... yes i dont' have to do it... and yes there is no rule to do it.. it's just a curtisy thing to do.. "if you do it"... but no one is focing you and if you don't no one will hate you...

i just ask.. were there vids.. i would love to watch..and out of respect to eveyone that didn't so (if there was vids recorded)...to post up ^^b. i didnt' say....you better post up your vids because i'ts a rule.....and when did canada ever mouth off to you... as far as i can remember every major has been canada vs atl... we have noting but mad love for you guys.....

lord maybe i came off strong or something @@!...i'm not sure.. if i did i'm sorry....just chill!!!!! if i see you i'll give youa hug ok ^_^b...

<3

Iceman just has mad respect for the ATL, but yeah they don't have to cater to shit.

Hey Iceman did my Siegfried look sexy against Clint when you recorded it at FR? lol

Hey Rob, I got your pm. Expect me very soon.......

Back