In Which Stages You Think the Characters Will Reside?

Ramus

[14] Master
With 11 stages and 20 characters + 1, which stages you think belong to which characters?
For me:

Shrine of Eurydice: Sophitia
Snow Capped Showdown: Mitsurugi and Groh
Replica Kaer Morhen: Geralt
Ostrheinsburg Castle: Nightmare, Ivy, Sieg and Tira
Master Swordman's Cave: Kilik and Xian
Indian Port: Maxi and Cervantes
Windswept Plains: Talim and Mi-Na
Sunken Desert: Zasalamel and Yoshimtsu
Cursed Moonlit Woods: Raphael, Taki and Voldo
Palgaea Shrine: Astaroth
Astral Chaos: Azwel and Inferno

Crazy that we don't have a moving raft stage. We've had bare minimum one in every game except for Soul Calibur II. Would be nice if Tira came with one, as that was her stage in SoulCalibur III, where she was introduced. Not counting on any DLC stages yet though, so...

HighYellowishFirefly-small.gif

With 11 stages and 20 characters + 1, which stages you think belong to which characters?
For me:

Shrine of Eurydice: Sophitia
Snow Capped Showdown: Mitsurugi and Groh
Replica Kaer Morhen: Geralt
Ostrheinsburg Castle: Nightmare, Ivy, Sieg and Tira
Master Swordman's Cave: Kilik and Xian
Indian Port: Maxi and Cervantes
Windswept Plains: Talim and Mi-Na
Sunken Desert: Zasalamel and Yoshimtsu
Cursed Moonlit Woods: Raphael, Taki and Voldo
Palgaea Shrine: Astaroth
Same as that except I feel like Voldo will be in the shrine.
Edit: palgaea shrine btw

Last edited:
Crazy that we don't have a moving raft stage. We've had bare minimum one in every game except for Soul Calibur II. Would be nice if Tira came with one, as that was her stage in SoulCalibur III, where she was introduced. Not counting on any DLC stages yet though, so...

Yes a moving raft stage, or something else like a rotating stage would be nice. I wonder how competitive pro players feel about such stage though.

I could imagine 1 stage for every 2 characters.

They should add the O castle raft stage for Tira and Setsukas place for (hopefully) setsuka. I think adding those two would round up the stages pretty well.

I'll repost my original post from the general discussion thread in here as it was consecutively buried in "shut up!"-"no, you shut up!" arguments:

Not sure if this was brought up yet, but I think that three additional stages are hinted at in the modes trailer:

2:06: Ling Sheng Su Temple?

2:10: Money Pit

2:35: One of the events on the world map is located in Japan and we didn't get a Japanese stage yet. However, I'm not exactly sure the other events correspond to the locations of the stages we know about so far. Can anybody back this up?

My hope are that additional stages will be unlockable (or more likely, DLC...). It would make a lot more sense having Taki, Mitsu, Yoshi and possibly Setsuka reside in a Japanese themed stage for example. And maybe such a stage would come bundled with the Setsuka DLC...

I'll repost my original post from the general discussion thread in here as it was consecutively buried in "shut up!"-"no, you shut up!" arguments:

Not sure if this was brought up yet, but I think that three additional stages are hinted at in the modes trailer:

2:06: Ling Sheng Su Temple?

2:10: Money Pit

2:35: One of the events on the world map is located in Japan and we didn't get a Japanese stage yet. However, I'm not exactly sure the other events correspond to the locations of the stages we know about so far. Can anybody back this up?

My hope are that additional stages will be unlockable (or more likely, DLC...). It would make a lot more sense having Taki, Mitsu, Yoshi and possibly Setsuka reside in a Japanese themed stage for example. And maybe such a stage would come bundled with the Setsuka DLC...

I hope you’re right, and you are. We need a Japanese or Chinese stage! Every SC game had one. I hope to see more stages with the TGS gameplay videos... or at least in DLC...Hear us Project Soul

Gotta revise everything after thinking
Eurydice: Sophie
Snowcapped Showdown: Grøh and Mitsu
Osthreinsburg: Nighty, Ivy.
Port: Sieg, Maxi
Stormy port thing: Cervy
Swordsman cave: X and Kilik
Witcher castle: Geralt
Moonlit woods: Raph, Taki
Palgaea shrine: Asta, Voldo
Sunken desert: zas, mina
Windswept plains: Talim
Tira will either be randomised, or given osthreinsburg.

The mode trailer looks like it made the snow stage more likely for Groh.

My guess is that it’ll be more like II with a few stages per character.

Back