Indian Stance A+B aGI'd 2K

Neo_Remirez

[09] Warrior
So I was playing ZWEI, this Yoshi goes into indian stance and starts spamming A+B, so I 2K him, I am put into shock as he aGI'd it and came flying at me in flames as I could only watch in disbelief. Any ideas?

Or just... don't attack him while he's doing it? If he's literally sitting there spamming it, the gap between A+Bs is large enough that you can just wait and attack him between them.

If he's using it sensibly and "surprising" you with it, then just backstepping avoids the revenge attack usually.

I think both of you... sorta missed the point of this... This is about the fact that a 2K set off the counter attack which is only supposed to go off from VERTICAL attacks. He did it once and so I decided to kick him to get him, and the kick set off the counter.

even IF you avoid the follow up, I can use this and heal myself for a BIG chunk of my life while playing yoshi, and it gives you immunity to like all attacks after you do it...

even IF you avoid the follow up, I can use this and heal myself for a BIG chunk of my life while playing yoshi, and it gives you immunity to like all attacks after you do it...

First off, you have to land an aGI, then nail two JFs that are reasonably difficult for the bliss stance heal. Secondly, you can actually hit Yoshi out of the air when he is performing the unblockable in the first place. MED A+B's aGI is nearly useless in every way.

First off, its not difficult if you have programmed the frames, *100% nizzle* Secondly, yeah thats obvious but if someones trying to punish you for using it with a JG or whatever, after you land you are immune... so... its not a horrible move, I like it for style and its fun to use agains't people who aren't pros.

First off, you have to land and aGI, then nail two JFs that are reasonably difficult for the bliss stance heal. Secondly, you can actually hit Yoshi out of the air when he is performing the unblockable in the first place. MED A+B's aGI is nearly useless in every way.

Noob questions: What are your thoughts on MED stance? Do you think it's crap?

Noob questions: What are your thoughts on MED stance? Do you think it's crap?

It's pretty awful if your opponent has any clue on how to handle it. It's decent against certain characters like Ezio (if they attempt to constantly pressure you long range with crossbow), but mostly it's very ineffective.

It's pretty awful if your opponent has any clue on how to handle it. It's decent against certain characters like Ezio (if they attempt to constantly pressure you long range with crossbow), but mostly it's very ineffective.
Yeah, I agree. It only works on the scrubs. Just wanted to be reassured from an expert.

Sometimes though, I will risk using MED A+K, A when they least expect it. It works as a surprise, but I get the feeling peeps will catch on to that.

Of course I would do it if they're near a wall or if they're just standing there. Just wanted to share that.

I kinda want to test out what MED A+B aGIs(aside from verticals) seeing as I'm inquisitive. Pardon the posts.

33B.B+K Med A+K... works depending on your range, stay on topic, this is about a glitch with med A+B affecting kicks...

Is that double flea action at the end set up, or did it happen in an actual game? I've played Dr0ndeh a few times online, it never went like that... I want more madness in my games :)

Back