Indianapolis, IN

DopeDojo

[09] Warrior
Going to be moving from California to Indianapolis in early January. I'll be in the Northern area, Carmel, Noblesville, that general location. Does Soul Calibur exist there? Don't make me drive 3 hours to Chicago to get an offline match...

What's happening Dope!?

In terms of Soul Calibur in Indiana, I know there's not many people there playing. My buddy MysticBill used to live in Carmel, but has moved out of state, so no longer lives there. I know there's some peeps in Bloomington, Indiana that kind of play Soul Calibur still, & some of the peeps in my scene in Cincinnati/Dayton, Ohio, as well as Northern Kentucky still kind of play as well.

I would say besides Chicago, those places would be the best bet to go towards for offline Soul Calibur gaming. Indianapolis & Bloomington both have growing fighting game scenes there, so the best bet would be to hit up those guys to see if people would be down to play. I know Indianapolis has the Godlike Saturday series going on every month, & a lot of those peeps in both those communities go on Facebook a lot, so that may help you out as well.

If you have any other questions, definitely post back up for sure. Take it easy, welcome to Indiana/Midwest, & hope this helps you going forward.

Back