[Indonesia] Offline all the way!

Jilione

[09] Warrior
yeah yeah i know.. maybe i won't find anyone who lives here, much less in the same city i'm in~...

anyway, just in case if there's someone here nearby, please post here~ and let's meet up and have a good game...
i really need some competition.... it's almost sad that everyone i know only play online games and shutting themselves from console games, aside from a very little number of people...

so yeah, hope someone pops up here before i reach my fifties... >_<

Wow, astounding that theres more players in INDONESIA than Indiana. No offense to Indonesia, it's just strange o.o

even the guys (and girls) who used to play the game, don't play it any more...
as far as i know.. i'm the only person around that's hyped (or even knew) about the coming of SCV....

it's so hard to find competition, so hard that i have to train a few friends to play SC so that they can fight against me... sad, yeah i know >_<..

at least in Indiana you can go online and play against 8wayrun-ers ^_^.... you don't know how lonely it is when you really have no one to play against.. and i really mean literally-saddening lonely... i used to think (or still do) to myself like "how sad are you, playing against the CPU over and over, this kind of game was not meant to be played alone.."

so, if anyone's around, just message me whenever..

even the guys (and girls) who used to play the game, don't play it any more...
as far as i know.. i'm the only person around that's hyped (or even knew) about the coming of SCV....

it's so hard to find competition, so hard that i have to train a few friends to play SC so that they can fight against me... sad, yeah i know >_<..

at least in Indiana you can go online and play against 8wayrun-ers ^_^.... you don't know how lonely it is when you really have no one to play against.. and i really mean literally-saddening lonely... i used to think (or still do) to myself like "how sad are you, playing against the CPU over and over, this kind of game was not meant to be played alone.."

so, if anyone's around, just message me whenever..
Ill play you if your XBL, my GT is under the name. Also I even had to buy a different game so one of my friends would buy SC4, then the other im pestering to the point where lesser men would slice their own ears off.

i can't go online, literally all of our 360s in this country were 'patched', eliminating us the needs to buy original copy of games... going online could only mean locking up the system >_<..
and same thing goes for PS3..
the patching has been done for virtually every consoles starting from super nintendo/super famicom, all the way to PS1, PS2, PSP, until now for PS3 and 360..

yo finally from indonesia ( manly tears T_T )

I thought I'm the only indonesian in this forum lol
where do you live dude ?

in west jakarta.. seeing your facebook profile, i saw that you're not within my reachable area >_<
but i've sent a joining request to the ISCC.. hopefully i can find someone to play against ^_^

don't worry I know some SC players from Jakarta
one of The best Indonesian SC player aka perjaka super is from jakarta
you can have a friendly match with them ;)

Just played Andrew W. from Jakarta a few days ago.... just wondering if he's here on 8WR

-LAU

hi im relatively new to this "community" thing. im wondering if there is an SCV community tourney or gathering in jakarta? i might be going back there

@noodr
there's some players in Jakarta
you can contact them on FB group :)
the link is on my signature

598501_3653676175302_1221405540_n.jpg

So yea we got a mini tourney on 16 June in Grand City Mall Surabaya
you can see some match records here

ISCC TOURNEY : Frozen_jef ( Yoshi ) Vs Kingter ( Natsu )

ISCC TOURNEY : Hendra ( Viola / Ivy ) Vs Rama ( Mitsurugi )

ISCC TOURNEY : Edo ( Phyrra ) Vs Wikan ( Algol )

ISCC TOURNEY : Cupui ( Sieg ) Vs Renzo ( Night )

ISCC TOURNEY : Cupui ( Sieg ) Vs Frozen_Jef ( Yoshi )

actually dude i might continue my studies in KL so going down south is just a bus ride away. and i couldn't find any malaysian community in this threads hahaha

Yeah Malaysia is non-existent... There are only 2 players.. One of them lives in Johor so he comes and goes to Singapore anytime he wants.

The other finished Singaporean National Service and is now holding Singapore Citizenship.

Best in Malaysia, absorbed into Singapore.. WOOT! WE IMPORT. (We just took in someone from Cape Town. IMPORTED TALENT FTW)

There is Tekken Community in Malaysia

but honestly I never heard about SC Community there X(

Having fun with Noodrr yesterday :)

ISCC Online Match : Noodrr ( Natsu ) vs Cupui ( Maxi )

ISCC Online Match : Cupui ( Sieg ) vs Noodrr ( Natsu )

Back