Injustice: Gods Among Us

K0rN_b4LL

[14] Master
Netherealm is taking another crack at the DC roster but this time it is a DC characters only game. One of the more interesting things is that every stage has multiple levels and interactive objects that can be used to attack opponents, and the objects are used differently depending on what character you are playing as.

I tried to search to see if there was a thread for this already but didn't find anything, sorry if there was already one.

Tourney play be damned (too many gimmicks) Seriously Ed dont ask those people. Because they will ask you to take out everything that makes this Unique and you'll just make Mortal Kombat 9 with DC people.

But after that Superman V Flash fight I was sold. Loved it.

Only thing that will make this perfect is Power Girl.

It's too bad that they have to use the crappy reboot designs of these characters.

.......Well It doesnt look terrible but...... I dont know.... ill give it a shot because MK wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. However, i sense ill play it and then just ignore it cause if the game still has predetermined combos then eh... ill probably drop it in the long run.

It ain't gonna happen but I would love to play as this-
BatmanOverpowered.jpg

XD

Looks like crap.

While the idea of interactive environments, battle arenas and interacting with various objects is a really, really neat idea that I'd love to see more of; confining it to a 2D space with the kind of battle 'pace' that the demo showed isn't going to help or enhance the gameplay.

If the game was given a 3D space that isn't like the confines of Soul Calibur or Virtua Fighter (where the characters are locked onto each other through invisible lines), they might have something to work with there. As it stands, the current elements of the game look gimmicky and those cut scenes are going to bog the game down too much.

^ I agree. My first though was: "Why isn't this 3D?". I guess Boon doesn't want to mess with 3D again.

Cant blame him. Ironically the only half decent 3D MK was MK Vs DC.

To be honest, Im a DCU fan and I'm loving the spectacle of the game. I do genuinely feel it will be a good game, if unbalanced and a bit gimmicky.

It doesn't have to be like Power Stone or Dragonball Z games. There are ways to make fighting games that don't have to turn into knock-offs of other games.

The way "I" can picture a DCU fighting game like this is probably a lot different from ways other people would.

After how great Mortal Kombat was and after seeing these gameplay videos I just can't wait for it. Hope Killer Croc, Beast Boy, Deathstroke, and Deadshot make it in.

Also, when the hell is someone going to make a Marvel vs DC game?

After how great Mortal Kombat was and after seeing these gameplay videos I just can't wait for it. Hope Killer Croc, Beast Boy, Deathstroke, and Deadshot make it in.

Also, when the hell is someone going to make a Marvel vs DC game?
When all parent companies that own the rights to numerous multi-media rights for both sides, not to mention specific characters would allow it, decide on a company to make it, pay enough for that company to agree and........... wait who cares, it ain't happening.

Getting WB and Disney to agree on this would probably be hard enough.

I don't want to play this game because it's going to be the next tournament-worthy fighter where skilled competitors fight in a battle of wits and reaction times to see who's the better player. I want to play this because it looks damn FUN.

Someone mentioned something about the fight pacing not looking enjoyable, and I agree, but it was basically a showcase demo where they show off moves/things you can do. The video was nowhere near a display of what a typical match would look like. I don't think either character blocked a single move o.o

This game is much faster than MK9 i tell you that, so it's fast enough for me.

And i want this game to be the next real fighter. It looks cool but it doesn't look fun. As long as there are any random elements in a fighting game, in a competitive game in general, it takes away from the fun. So to me they really need to remove the wager system in order to make it interesting to me.

Back