Injustice: Gods Among Us

Since the game does attract alot of casuals due to the DC character, having alot of scrubs is expected.

I can across this dude on PSN by the name of SpehSpeh. Incredibly good Hawk Girl. if you see him... run!

Picked the game up over the weekend. I must say Im loving green lantern atm. game is hella fun. I just dont like the long stage transistions. Right now thats my only bitch.

he's in a stage transition, i doubt he, Killer Croc, Two Face, Scare Crow, Riddler or Darkseid will make it.

This.
It just won't make sense having your own character getting pummeled by the same stage transition character.
:(

Picked the game up over the weekend. I must say Im loving green lantern atm. game is hella fun. I just dont like the long stage transistions. Right now thats my only bitch.

Patience! The patch will cometh, and when it does it shall be Glorious!

This.
It just won't make sense having your own character getting pummeled by the same stage transition character.
:(

Patience! The patch will cometh, and when it does it shall be Glorious!
Ya, background characters can be changed easily making Martian Manhunter a viable option.

Also the stage transitions pose no problem to me what so ever, i in fact love them. The length and everything.

It's the heat seeking, unblockable interactions that do 15% health that are stupid and need to either be banned or straight nerfed.
Either that or make the Armor B/F-3s regen your health like SF4 making the punish worth the meter.

I can across this dude on PSN by the name of SpehSpeh. Incredibly good Hawk Girl. if you see him... run!
He's a Hawkgirl player, he'll be the one running from you (while killing you all the same).

Kidding aside, you shouldn't be running from good players. Not if you want to get better. Keep challenging them until you can actually beat them.

Random thought...You know who I really wish was in this mother fucker?

Static.
2033501-static_012.jpg

Back