Injustice: Gods Among Us

Im having a great time with this game. So fun and fluid. Its like being a madman pounding out those strigs. I found it weird that i have not even touched nor desire to play online at all. Considering i was an online SC junike.

Trying to learn to hit confirm properly and get my punishes and strings down firm. Go Green Lanterns LIGHT!!

Right. Basically at the moment when I load up into a fight (Online or Offline) I can only use the analogue stick.

None of the buttons or d pad works. Which is brilliant!

Looking around online the only thing that seems to work is deleting your save data. But I really dont want to go through story mode and some 70 star labs missions again.

So is there anything I can do? Other than wait for a patch?

Yeah i cant play any fighting games with the dpad. I use the analog stick and turn off the "release check". Seems to be just fine. Tends to mess up my specials at times though.

I've given Sinestro a try and I assure you he's not as rage-inducing as you think he is. His zoning seems really limited and gimmicky compared to the other two you mentioned.
that and coupled with his awful lows and wake-ups make him meh. i still love playing him though.

Who is beginner friendly?

(Solomon) Yoloman Grundy with his superior armor is argueably easy to use, although zoning with him could be a problem against characters like Superman, Batman or Deathstro- I mean ResidentSleeper.

Doomsday is easy to use as well, and the damage output he has is insane- kind of like Mitsurugi, almost.

But as HRD says, Green Lantern is a good choice too. Very simple, high damage and safe poke tools that aren't exactly punishable on block.

is it just me or is Catwoman's JI2 hit people at an weird angle.
Q.Q

Anyways, what are you guys' thoughts on Lobo? I tried him out in practice, he's totally badass but not my style.
I wonder why they forgot to list his air dive attack in the movelist? Also he's not mix-ups from half a screen away! (2,1 string/ D,B+3)

Also if you guys didn't know, the people who didn't buy him can also play as him in an online Practice mode with a friend that has bought Lobo as DLC.

Cheers

Back