Injustice: Gods Among Us

Ok so I got injustice about two weeks ago. I spent a few hours practicing Flash combos, mostly because I am the biggest Flash fanboy and wanted to play him.

I could get them, somewhat inconsistently, but when trying to apply them to real matches I failed miserably, mostly because two of his three mixup starters require him to be so close you can feel the opponents breath.

I pretty much don't play it for a good 8-10 days or so. Friday night, I get bored and pop it in to fuck around with other characters.

Jesus christ Solomon Grundy does a lot of damage off of such easy combos. I had combos that, even if I fucked them up halfway through, did as much damage as the Flash's best non-trait combos.

So I think I'm just gonna fuck around with Grundy and Black Adam for a while.

Yo we playin tonight? I have the game now too thanks to Sean.

Depends, mother's day shit might get in the way of that. Do you guys have a weekday this week that's good?

Well if that falls through I could probably pick you up to get an injustice session going. I think Tim gets back from wherever he went (Florida I think?) Wednesday so maybe Thursday?

Ok so I got injustice about two weeks ago. I spent a few hours practicing Flash combos, mostly because I am the biggest Flash fanboy and wanted to play him.

I could get them, somewhat inconsistently, but when trying to apply them to real matches I failed miserably, mostly because two of his three mixup starters require him to be so close you can feel the opponents breath.

I pretty much don't play it for a good 8-10 days or so. Friday night, I get bored and pop it in to fuck around with other characters.

Jesus christ Solomon Grundy does a lot of damage off of such easy combos. I had combos that, even if I fucked them up halfway through, did as much damage as the Flash's best non-trait combos.

So I think I'm just gonna fuck around with Grundy and Black Adam for a while.
Black adam is really fuckin good. I love him

Well if that falls through I could probably pick you up to get an injustice session going. I think Tim gets back from wherever he went (Florida I think?) Wednesday so maybe Thursday?

If you're good with dropping me back off then that should be fine for me. I still need to learn defending properly.

Supermeng tip: Get used to abusing his F23 Breath string, you'll be glad you did

I feel like his F+2,3 is really hard to hit confirm.
For instance, if F+2,3 is blocked then i do breath for +1 on block or mix it up with his scoop, if it connects - then another F+2,3 to combo.
But that string is really fast and hard to hit confirm, especially online... lol

dat staff spin MB corner.
No, thats not even it.
The corner block infinite string is 112 -> F3

6.5/10
maybe because I played it on an xbox, but it's an average fighting game, nothing new or interesting for me.

So according to Reo and Brady:

S+ Cyborg (with block infinite combo)
S Aquaman, Batman, Black Adam, Deathstroke, Superman
S- Green Lantern, Wonder Woman
A+ Doomsday, Killer Frost, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy
A Catwoman, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl, Raven, Sinestro, The Flash
A- Ares, Joker, Shazam
B Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor
C Bane, Lobo

so, i've been trying catwoman again and i'm loving her. i'm not sure if it's the lack of MU knowledge people have vs her or if i'm getting better. probably both lol

so, i've been trying catwoman again and i'm loving her. i'm not sure if it's the lack of MU knowledge people have vs her or if i'm getting better. probably both lol
She probably has some of the easiest, non meter dependent bnbs in the game. The key is mostly stringing to b,f2 (cat claws) for extended wallbounce combos.

My personal bnb is f112 xx bf2, b3 (wallbounce), j.2, 11 xx bf2

You can meter burn the last bf2 for extra damage. What I like about this is that, unlike ending with a 112 or 11 xx bf1, you're opponent doesn't end up too far away. For safe oki, you can either go for crossup combos with j3, or do df1 for whip.

If you have full claws, the ender can be 1 xx trait instead. If you have super, you can end with 11 xx super.

If you have a chance to bounce off a midscreen interactable, do f112 xx bf2, b3 (wallbounce), j2, 1, I (bounce off interactable), j2, 11 xx bf2.

My personal bnb is f112 xx bf2, b3 (wallbounce), j.2, 11 xx bf2
my main bnb is b12d3 33xxbf2MB f3 1f2 does about 38% IIRC. after a b3 you can do f3, but you have to do it early so the 2nd hit on f3 doesn't connect. if you only get the first hit of f3 you'll recover fast enough to do more stuff, i usually do 1f2 so that i can setup some oki.

Back