Injustice: Gods Among Us

lol This was the normalized Superman, still took that shizz.

It was boring, and i was there. The entire Top 8 was boring. The pools were kinda hype but only to an Injustice level lol.
the game just isn't designed to be interesting to watch at high level. Even with all the Clashes and supers, just a lame watch.

Injustice is just not a balanced game.
From character type interactables to balance patches every other week...
What's really annoying is that Most, if not All the frame data in the game are wrong.
This is what NRS does.
Release an unfinished game, patch it to HELL, then release tons of DLC to milk a crappy game.
NRS compared to Project Soul shows a huge difference. SCV only received one balance patch, and I would consider SCV to be fairly balanced game.
Where are the character diversity in tournaments? All you see are Superman and Black Adams
NRS's so-called "balance" patches sometimes make the game even worse.
Example, Superman's infamous F23 Breath is still cheese due to them adding more pushback to breath. Now some characters can't even D1 combo punish that string. That, and not to mention they unnecessarily nerfed the shit out of Scorpion. His MB teleport nerf and J1,J3 nerfs totally take away from his mix-up pressure... which is all he has really. cuz lord knows his dmg is shit.
This makes me feel NRS doesn't know half of what they're doing.

NRS compared to Project Soul shows a huge difference. SCV only received one balance patch, and I would consider SCV to be fairly balanced game..
i thought SC5 got more than 1 pattch, but that's besides the point. i agree with all the things that you said btw

Honestly any other tournament fighting game is more balanced than Injustice. With the exception of Marvel, but that game is hype to watch!
unlike superman mirrors *yawn*

As soon as the EVO Injustice grandfinals is over, randomly it says "NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!"

And it's General Zod set to Ultra Hard difficulty CPU. "Son of Jarell! YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!" *window explodes*

As soon as the EVO Injustice grandfinals is over, randomly it says "NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!"

And it's General Zod set to Ultra Hard difficulty CPU. "Son of Jor-El! YOU WILL KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!" *window explodes*

Fix'd. I wish this happened though... although KDZ'd still body it. Supes is boringly good, and that isn't changing until the maybe-happening Injustice 2.

Fix'd. I wish this happened though... although KDZ'd still body it. Supes is boringly good, and that isn't changing until the maybe-happening Injustice 2.

Most MLG gets to that level where everyone finds out the best stuff, then try to abuse it. Like CoD4 guns and perk set ups.. If you didn't have Juggernaut death streak on it's because you just haven't unlocked it yet, lol.

Most MLG gets to that level where everyone finds out the best stuff, then try to abuse it. Like CoD4 guns and perk set ups.. If you didn't have Juggernaut death streak on it's because you just hadn't unlocked it yet, lol.

Eh, the problem still exists.
Still, apparently I don't know the set-up as well as I thought. Apparently, as of the current build, the F2,3>Breath mix-up is just "Am I f2,3-ing or not?". This does allow some characters an out. Also F2,3>trait is punishable by D1.

Back