Injustice: Gods Among Us

Been watching quite a few vids and playing the demo alot. Ima pick this up this weekend. Shit looks pretty fun. I need to put SC down for a while anyway.

Remember to turn of the game's negative edge. It helps a shit ton.

The game feels like a faster MK9, and sort of like a sluggish SFIV (execution-wise).

I like it so far. It's a nice change from all of the Marvel or whatever. My one complaint is that NRS still decided to go with the Dial-a-Kombo system. Why didn't they just take it a step further and go all Tekken on this game.

how do you turn off negative edge? is it in settings? o.0

wow this lantern was being so cheap, just kept firing bullets in the air and i dunno if they're unblockable or an overhead but i can't seem to block them...

This could be wrong, someone has read the codes on the disc to find out that the 4 DLC characters will be Lobo, General Zod, Batgirl, and Scorpion.

All I'm saying is: When the demo of Mortal Kombat was released the entire script of the story and bios was leaked.

I'm betting these are swerves. Scorpion wouldn't surprise me though. He is like Nightmare now.

The only acceptable option presented there is Batgirl, and that's even a stretch.
Scorpion can stay in MK.
Zod... even as a push for Man of Steel, it's too desperate.

Still, LOBO.

I heard Martian Manhunter is included all in the DLC.

They say Killer Frost is broken... but i'd say she just needs some sweet refrigeratin

Back