Injustice: Gods Among Us

Killer Frost. -4 slide. What the fuck.
iuseicenotsaltbrah.jpg

Actually, im not sure if its -4. but its somewhere around -4 to -6. but i know its safe as fuck and you can't punish it. lol
are you on TYM? My names the same on there as here.

I created an account a few days ago but I'm having trouble with the confirmation email. Every time I try to send the email, it isn't in my inbox.

Everyone go to gamefaqs for instant lulz. So many people complaining about Deathstroke. It's like reading the funnies from the morning newspaper. So much delicious tears.

People are spoiled and casual.I like the Deathstroke tears and i hope NRS don't touch him.He is strong character but so are other few.Noone cares about the opinion of some random online noobs who abuse the lag and spam.

I've been watching streams, and in the king of the hill mode (or whatever it's called, winner stays) all the people in chat always say that whoever the king is, is OP. If they get even a small streak, it's cause their character is OP. So far Ares is OP. Doomsday is OP. Superman is OP. Green Lantern is OP... hopefully the devs aren't listening to people like this saying who is OP.

I was watching a stream last night, and bibulous walks in, and I'm like "Hey I know that guy!". Also, bibulous' green lantern looks free to superman Kappa

I'm still trying to decide who I want to main. I'm going to beat the "battle" with all the characters to get a good feel for everyone before I really decide. Right now the standouts for me are Superman, and Doomsday, with lexluthor, aquaman, and sinestro being just south of them. I'm afraid Doomsday is gonna get nerfed though because any time he's on stream, everyone's crying OP.

Injustice seems like a fun game, the only thing I'm not a fan of is the timing for combos and certain moves. I'm learning Hawkgirl at the moment and some of her combos require strict timing to actually land the moves. Was it always like this in previous MK games?

I've been watching streams, and in the king of the hill mode (or whatever it's called, winner stays) all the people in chat always say that whoever the king is, is OP. If they get even a small streak, it's cause their character is OP. So far Ares is OP. Doomsday is OP. Superman is OP. Green Lantern is OP... hopefully the devs aren't listening to people like this saying who is OP.

-Every character is OP.
-Every character gets nerfed.
-?????

Ladies and gents, the FGC.

Also, an amazingly hype match... until Aquaman shows up.

Joker's trait is so asslike. I mean i'm not saying a speed up for joker is bad- it makes him gdlk. But trying to parry in this netcode sometimes.. Aaaaaaa

Game is still fun though, Joker's victory sequence > other sequences

EDIT: It's funny how Aquaman is lame and ass in the comics but actually damn good ingame. lolwut

Back