Injustice: Gods Among Us

Is it me or is backdash in the game OP? Especially Superman's...
Backdash has invulnerability frames and there are some characters with realy good dashes like B. Adam , Shazam , Cyborg but also some that dash like crap - G. Lantern.

Ok i cant pretend anymore. I dont know this notation system thing. I dont play SF or MK so i never learned the notations. Is there a newbie silencer list somewhere? Can someone link me please?

Ok i cant pretend anymore. I dont know this notation system thing. I dont play SF or MK so i never learned the notations. Is there a newbie silencer list somewhere? Can someone link me please?
Check Testyourmight.com for the notations man , you got all there.

turns out people are fans of my sinestro

boulder boulder boulder shackle shackle boulder boulder boulder

Attachments

• trolling 3.jpg
    trolling 3.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 201
  • trolling.jpg
    trolling.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 175
  • trolling 2.jpg
    trolling 2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 161
Just rented this game from blockbuster (Crazy this one still exists lol) yesterday and I'm loving it so far. Catwoman is awesome. But like previously stated, it feels a bit rigid at first but I think I'm getting better. :D

yeah boulder is reactable, It's more useful as anti air than an overhead.
Also Cyborg has a block infinite

Instant air fireball over and over

Just picked this up. It is the first 2D fighter that Im going to try to play well. So far its been a terrible experience. I completely forgot what it was like to have everything in a fighter feel alien. To get headaches just trying to process the matches. Hopefully Superman is as good as Ive heard and I can use him like a crutch.

Just picked this up. It is the first 2D fighter that Im going to try to play well. So far its been a terrible experience. I completely forgot what it was like to have everything in a fighter feel alien. To get headaches just trying to process the matches. Hopefully Superman is as good as Ive heard and I can use him like a crutch.

I completely understand where your coming from, I feel like its gonna take like a month to learn all the matchups before I start hitting up real ranked matches o.o

Also Superman is really good in this game. Like, really good. Almost OP good xD

started using lex luthor, he seems pretty fun. so far i only have like 1 combo, but 74.235 ways to get into said combo. once i start getting used to him, i might work in some trap set-ups and stuff.

Supermeng tip: Get used to abusing his F23 Breath string, you'll be glad you did

Ok so I got injustice about two weeks ago. I spent a few hours practicing Flash combos, mostly because I am the biggest Flash fanboy and wanted to play him.

I could get them, somewhat inconsistently, but when trying to apply them to real matches I failed miserably, mostly because two of his three mixup starters require him to be so close you can feel the opponents breath.

I pretty much don't play it for a good 8-10 days or so. Friday night, I get bored and pop it in to fuck around with other characters.

Jesus christ Solomon Grundy does a lot of damage off of such easy combos. I had combos that, even if I fucked them up halfway through, did as much damage as the Flash's best non-trait combos.

So I think I'm just gonna fuck around with Grundy and Black Adam for a while.

Back