[Inland Empire, CA] - Saturday Night Battlegrounds @ Pitzer College (Claremont, CA)

Binkley

[09] Warrior
(Next Scheduled Session: TBA read the last few posts for more details!)

We are now running casuals at Pitzer College, a member of the Claremont Colleges Consortium. This new venue offers us better accommodations for every one. We have been running casuals here for the last 5+ months and every one seems to love this new venue. There are lots of places here to eat but they are off campus. Every thing is a block away (not too far). You can always bring you food back to the venue and eat there just keep the room clean. You can always ask us about places to eat, all the regulars know the area quite well.

SETUPS:
We currently run about 4-6 stations each week with SCV, SSFIV 2012, UMvC3 , MK9, SFxTekken, KOF XIII, and Skullgirls.
(MK9 is the only game that is setup on PS3 every thing else is Xbox 360.)

WEEKLEY BRACKETS:
We sometimes run weekly double elimination brackets for various games depending on turnout. Fees dependent upon turnout and interest.

VENUE FEE:
FREE play all night

1050 North Mills Ave.
Claremont, CA 91711

Here is a map of the campus http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii277/temjinalpha/?action=view&current=Pitzer.png

We are located on the west side of Mead Hall (#11) if you get lost you can ask any one where Mead Hall is (most people know Mead Hall better than Mead Living Room). Parking is free and it is preferred that you park in East Mesa (#15) or Sanborn (#17) parking lots.

The nearest public bathrooms are Bernard (#7, open all night) and McConnel (#9, building closes at 10pm).

TIME:
Every Saturday from 2:00PM to 10:00PM

We are closed during certain holidays and major tournaments / community events. We will update you guys when we are closed so keep an eye on the thread.

LIVE STREAM (available some weeks):
http://www.twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds

BYOC:
Provide Your Own Controller

HOUSE RULES READ! (BY PLAYING HERE YOU AGREE BY THESE RULES):

1. Respect the venue

2. Read rule #1

3. Play hard

4. Level up your game

5. Trash talking is permited (Its part of the culture just keep it in check and dont get out of hand with it)

6. Smokers if your going to smoke outside of the venue please make sure the door is closed and smoke a little distance away. There is a nice patio area. Please use the cigarette bin to dispose of your cigarette butts!

7. Alcohol is not allowed inside the venue. Open alcohol containers are prohibited on campus in public spaces.

8. Theft = perma ban

9. Maintain personal hygiene

Every one here is chill we never have problems so lets keep it that way!

Feel free to post up if you guys have any questions.

Also we are currently selling drinks to support the stream fund. (I donate the drinks, 100% of the proceeds go to the funds. If you want to donate drinks, that's fine/great too!)

Prices are the same as they were at Monstore:

Water: $0.50
Soda: $0.75
Jarritos / bottle drinks (when we have them): $1

I take requests so let me know what you want and I will try to have it when I restock our supply. Also this is all cheaper than the vending machines / liquor stores in the area.

While there is a session this week, we are running an MK tourney first so all PS3 will be used for that tourney. You can still show up to play casuals on the 360 (SCV / Marvel / SFIV / KoF) for free.

FYI there are numerous campus events going on this weekend, so if you are coming on Saturday give yourself some extra time to find parking.

No casuals this week, I am taking a week off and personally I think Mando deserves 1 Saturday as well.

We will be back next week.

So casuals this Saturday will have a lot of stations this week hopefully along with SFxT

We will also have a projector going so every one can watch Final Round.

In total we should have about 8 stations with AE, UMvC3, SC5, a PS2 with Super Turbo. we also have MK and KoF available stations are all Xbox 360 except for MK and SCV, that's usually on PS3

So come on down this saturday and grind out a session. We should be open at 4pm this Saturday and will close at midnight.

If you bring food or drinks make sure you thrown away your damn trash.

Remember it's FREE!

How do I get in! All the doors are locked!
(He got in but just for future reference it's the only unlocked door on the outside, facing the fountain at the center of campus.)

Alsoe HouseofMC thanks for coming! Hope to see you again soon.

Thanks Binkley. I had a great time. Learned alot. You guys have an awesome set up. I hope to make it again soon.

this coming Saturday 3/17/12 we will be hosting casuals again.

we will have stations for SFxT, SSF4AE2012, UMvC3, SC5, MK9 and SSF2T this event is BYOC and free of charge so come on through. ill post up the systems that we will be using tomorrow.

this Saturdays casuals 3/24/11 will be from 6:30pm to midnight. we will have SFxT, UMvC3 & SC5 stations going.

This Saturdays casuals 3/31/11 will be from 4:00pm to midnight. we will have SFxT, UMvC3, KOFXIII & SC5 stations going.

This Saturiday our regular grinding session will be at Pitzer College in Claremont. We'll be kicking it off at 4pm and ending at 12am midnight (that's a long time!). We'll have the usual stations of SFxT, UMvC3, AE2012, KoF13, MK9, and of course SCV.

Casuals are free, parking is free, but remember to bring your own controller!

Hope to see some SCV players Saturday!

This Saturiday our regular grinding session will be at Pitzer College in Claremont. We'll be starting at 4pm and ending at 12am midnight. We'll have the usual stations of SFxT, UMvC3, AE2012, Skullgirls, KoF13, MK9, and of course SCV.

Casuals are free, parking is free, but remember to bring your own controller!

Hope to see some SCV players Saturday!

also this Saturday we will be running a SkullGirls double elimination bracket (xbox console) $1.00 to signup winner take all. signup ends at 7PM stream will be on our channel twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds dont forget to BYOC! see everyone there.

We will be having our normally weekly casuals tomorrow starting at 4pm.

Come by for SCV, SFIV AE 2012, Ultimate MvC3, SF x Tekken, KoF XIII, MK9, and Skullgirls.

We'll be having casuals starting at 3PM at Pitzer this Saturday. We will have $1 double elimination brackets for Skullgirls and UMvC3. There are a lot of events going on this Saturday so budget extra time for parking.

Back