Inland Empire

TaiChiFlow91

[08] Mercenary
Any IE players around? I've never had any good offline play and was hopin that there were some nearby. I'm in the Fontana area. About 30 minutes from LA and the OC

I can confirm IEBG will be running some events for SCV, at the very least a launch party on 1/31 in Claremont. More details to come.

If you are on facebook, you can search for "Inland Empire Battle Grounds" and get added to the fb group, a lot of us are interested in playing SCV when it comes out. (If not there are thread on SRK and Eventhubs, but I will start a thread here in this forum once the game is out.)

I can confirm IEBG will be running some events for SCV, at the very least a launch party on 1/31 in Claremont. More details to come.

If you are on facebook, you can search for "Inland Empire Battle Grounds" and get added to the fb group, a lot of us are interested in playing SCV when it comes out. (If not there are thread on SRK and Eventhubs, but I will start a thread here in this forum once the game is out.)
cool sounds good

Hmmm... I live in Menifee. I haven't played SC since 2, so everything is really really shaky for me cause I just got the game Sat the 18th. When I played I used Taki, X, and Cass. PM me, hit me up on any of my messengers or do whatever. I'll be down for Tekken or SC5.

AIM- lingjinlee
MSN- tcf1986@hotmail.com
Gmail- tcf1986@gmail.com
Phone- 7602163194 (feel free to text)

Back