[Insert witty titel here]: Cassanda Top Ten Moves.

is there a reason to use 4BB:A outside of combos and tech-traps though?

FC 3B is awesome btw, might be my new favorite move!

Heck yea, it combos on NH for like 55 damage, and it rings out to right. It's pretty fast, and it also has some funky evasive properties. In BD they made it only combo on counter which sucks.

Indeed.
I'll add that 4BB:A is pretty safe and easily hit confirmable. Besides, it can be used as antistep to the left.
Great move.

So, BD sucks yeah.

Be careful with 4BB:A outside of combos, if they block the first 2 hits they can duck the A and hit you out of it with something like 2A. Missing the just frame/not doing it is also unsafe (though -14 and the threat of the JF follow-up should discourage too many attempts at this). Course it is a natural combo, rings out, and all that like the others mentioned.

FC 3B is unsafe to do unless you know it is going to impact something (-16 on block, and still -6 on hit/counter hit so continuing to press on with the attack is a bad idea), FC A FC B FC K or FC 1B make for far safer crouching pokes. Try to get the :4 just frame on the impact as well, if you aren't going for the ring out.

Warning: This isn't for BD.

whatever on the order...

- standards (AA, BB, 2A, 2K, throws)
- 236 - i16 punisher, combos for 64 dmg, allows for RO followups
- 236B - i15 punisher, wall splats for a 236B, 4BB:A followup combo, ROs over low walls
- 2B+K - dodges highs, safe, free 4BB:A on CH
- B+KB_ - dodges verticals, safe, hit confirmable, combos on CH, good SG damage
- 33KK - i17, 2nd hit is safe, combo on CH, one of her few lows :(
- 4BB:A - i17, 53 dmg NC, safe -8 on block, ROs to the right, combo finisher for nearly everything (CH 1K, 3B, 236, etc), wall splats, usually free damage after a wall splat. 66B+G 4BB:A wall! 4BB:A is sexy. Don't miss the JF. Know this move. Love this move. Abuse this move.
- 66B+G - small break window, combos with 4BB:A for back RO, 65 dmg
- 33B - Rothion Mauler! steps, safe, big damage badass-looking combo, RO combo, abuse when the opponent learns to block low, deceptively slow so it can mess up GI attempts
- 66A+B:4 - i20, great range, brings opponent in close for mixups, don't do the :4 for a RO

honorable mentions
- 6B - i16, good range, safe, hits high though
- 66A - antistep, fast, safe, mid
- 22AA - RO with 4BB:A on CH, safe
- 22B+K - good range, closes in on opponent, hits grounded, safe, good SG damage
- 66K - i18, body attack, uses her ass, safe
- 44B+K - flying ass of doom!
- 1A - low, good damage on combo with 236B, TC, hits rollers, i26 but looks faster...
- FC3B - aGIs verticals, RO on the GI
- 3B - hits grounded, combos with 4BB:A for 64 dmg, anti-crybaby, surprisingly good range
- 8[B+K] - releasable unblockable, hits grounded, quake stuns on non-UB, wake up pressure
- 44B - reverse RO, good to mixup with 66B+G for the reverse RO, -16 on block
- 1K - i21 but hard to see, low, remains standing up, free 4BB:A on CH, hits grounded, a badass way to win the match, be sure to 1K a dead opponent
- BK - +2 on block, alleviates pressure, only useful on players who don't know Cass though
- FC1B - TC, low, safe, good range

Back