Interested in an online Soulcalibur tournament?

Which console do you own a copy of Soulcalibur V for and would like an online tournament for it?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Playstation 3

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Mage

I'll make you submit!
Hey guys,

So whilst watching PartyWolf's stream some people mentioned that they'd like to see another online tournament being run again so this thread is just to gauge how much interest there would be for one, as we would obviously need more people to join in order to get it up and running.

Please register your interest by casting a vote for whichever platform(s) you have access to. You may enter both tournaments if you own a copy of Soulcalibur V for both consoles. There are no restrictions on region unless there is a high amount of interest from both of the major regions (NA / EU), in which case I will create two separate tournaments.

I'll leave this thread up for a couple of days to see what kind of turnout we would be looking at.

Looks to be heavily in favour of PS3, keep voting guys!

Alright, so I'll be putting up a thread for people to sign up to the PSN tournament we'll be having, no XBL tournament will be running due to almost no interest.

Won't Mage make a new thread for people to sign up since the console choice has been made and now that this topic has no meaning anymore?

I'm just going to make a new thread for the official tournament; I suspect that people won't come back to this thread anyway.

Back