Interesting vids

Aww, for a second I thought there was going to be some amazing JF for 44K that made it i17 or something >_>

Heh, well I think according to Twisted Jester, the JF for 44K makes it +4~6 in backturned. His original topic for the frame data is on calibur forums. I've never actually gotten it to work before so it was nice to see it for once lol.

thing is.... i don't think anyone else besides TJ has replicated the mythical JF 44K.... so unless i see a valid vid that shows that to me i would consider that non-existent

-LAU

I notice in his A+B vids it counter's X's AA at +0 but not Taki's. This means A+B counter becomes active on frame 11??? Sounds about right from what I remember in SC3...it might even be the same

this combo...is the nss bA at the end air controllable? It looks like it probably is but I'd be interested to know. If someone with better execution skill than me would mess with the combo we can find out lol.

how much dmg is this?

and...the computer can't JI 2[K]??? eh?

These videos mostly make me want to test more NSS > GS A shifts though, wonder what the lag time is for the transition hm...I mostly only use NSS > GS A from WR B so this is some food for thought

most of the stuff on this vid is nothing new to me... i've been using GS from NSS in all transitions including B+K -> nss 236 -> GS -> FC B+K NSS

-LAU

how much dmg is this?

and...the computer can't JI 2[K]??? eh?

I believe that it is around 80ish dmg, you can do the same thing with a:G+A which will produce the same air spin.

And I found it pretty weird how the stomp can't be JI. Does anyone understand what happened in this video?

Did Sets just get JI'd then responded by GI the GS A?

for the setsuka re-GI, it seems he use the 6k and the kick does the JI. But no valid explanation there, thats why the video is called WTF.

The transition from NSS to GS is instant, means the fastest move you can hit with is GS A (i23). The interesting part is the auto-gi that last from i13 to i22 and can be used to deflect TC moves like sieg's 3B or asta's 66K.

Data i got so far, need double-check. These are the frames on block.
[A] +2
a +0
3 ?-4~-8?
SC 3 +7
1 +2
ws -4
4B -10
NSS [A] +0

wow at the wall combo, thats new to me, i don't think the GS B -> NSS bA part works but its interesting. Can't verify it either since i can't pull off iaGA T-T

[url said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQTYkZZ8wZY&feature=channel_page[\url]
how much dmg is this?

This does 98 Damage Very Nice.

This Combo is very strict both JF needs to be Preformed in order for it to hit.GS B -> NSS JF bA

Greven: Thanks for the info, looks good. You should investigate NSS [A] more thoroughly though. It is certainly + on block from further range. There are probably 3 or 4 different ranges for that move with different blockframes.

This does 98 Damage Very Nice.

thanks a lot for checking, the reason I asked is because iagA (w) > 4KK > back grab involves NO stuns (other than the one wallsplat, meaning no heavy scaling penalty) so I suspected the damage would be high...but 98?! thats pretty boss

Greven: Thanks for the info, looks good. You should investigate NSS [A] more thoroughly though. It is certainly + on block from further range. There are probably 3 or 4 different ranges for that move with different blockframes.
Yep, i know that, thats why i begun with the closest position (worst recovery), because i still have to verify the speed of every moves and transitions.

And when i got these frames, i 'll go with further testing including the range.
But this study will have to wait for a month, irl studies are taking some time too.

keep in mind NSS [A] tip range but oppoents back is against wall might make things easier to test

-LAU

got all the info i need regarding NM stance

very accurate stuff...

http://crna.no-ip.info/sc3_gs/night_Stance.html

-LAU

The transition from NSS to GS is instant, means the fastest move you can hit with is GS A (i23). The interesting part is the auto-gi that last from i13 to i22 and can be used to deflect TC moves like sieg's 3B or asta's 66K.

Data i got so far, need double-check. These are the frames on block.
[A] +2
a +0
3 ?-4~-8?
SC 3 +7
1 +2
ws -4
4B -10
NSS [A] +0

So since I can't really find it it TM's frame data, i'm probably gonna answer my own question
against a wall gs~NSS K will NOT get CH'd by i10 (taki AA) i12 (yun's K) but will get get CH'd by i13 moves (Ks..raph's 6B)
So i'm assuming that NSS K didni't start until 13 frames after transition from gs. Now gs~NSS K clashes with i21 (8K and 4K from mitsu) so we can deduce that NSS K is a i8 move from NSS.

Now we can build the rest of the NSS frame data relative to that , which leads me to have b:A at i14, A at i23, and A+B at i18.

The best transition seems to be (all on block)
1 at long range,
1 up close--b:A trades with i13 (so +1)
[A]--b:A trades with i14 (0)
a--b:A trades with i15 (-1)
up close NSS [A]--b:A trades with i16 (-2)
wr --b:A trades with i18 (-4)
3--k trades with i16 (-8)
GS --k trades with i21 (-13)

Is this all common knowledge.... am i off ? the only problem is this seems kinda silly is that 2A defeats a lotta options

How did u determine that NSS to GS is instant ?
The bracketed values I got, after determining the speed of the move from NSS based on CH or not
and yes, nss[A] has at least 2 different block frames, same as 22A etc...
but I only tested nss[A] upclose.

from what you're telling me, NSS[A] will impact at the same time as NSS~236A ?
I'd like for some data to determine when the side-step frames are for NSS A and NSS bA

LAU: cool link I'll have to look it over

WuHT: sidestep frames would be hard to test I'd think but here's one to start you off

3 (blocked) > nss b:A will evade sophie 236B (which is i13 since she is in crouch guard state)

in general....

step G > NM's stances (yes both of them)

however... throw > step G

-LAU

This stuff isnt very accurate, thats why we need to double-check it.

really?
lol

i thought it was accurate enough for me.. tried a couple of stuff and it was consistent with the data..

but then again i didn't go through EVERYTHIGN

-LAU

Back