Interesting vids

LAU: cool link I'll have to look it over

WuHT: sidestep frames would be hard to test I'd think but here's one to start you off

3 (blocked) > nss b:A will evade sophie 236B (which is i13 since she is in crouch guard state)

thats like the only one i know too.

3 blocked, nssb:A will not avoid raph's wrB, but nssA will...

so apparently...

a (blocked) NSS K will beat taki's A (just reconfirming that)
aB (blocked) B+K~NSS A+B will dodge and punish a lot of stuff, most notably 2As and even amy's 1A (surprised me because amy 1A has such good range for the speed)

CH NSS K > GS KK is not a combo if they wait for tech window to end and block. -__- oh well no one will do that

Isn't there a way to delay the GS KK after CH NSS K so that its guaranteed. I think Lau said it somewhere in a thread.

yeah GS KK after NSS K been pretty much never fail on me...

and even if Tiamat is right about waiting for tech window to end the block GS KK.. i'm sure no delay GS KK = hit in this scenario....

-LAU

I was doing the GS KK as fast as possible, delaying it wouldn't do any good. On the bright side, I tried doing this with NSS A+B > 66B like Vlaster said you could do and couldn't block it even once.

I was doing the GS KK as fast as possible, delaying it wouldn't do any good. On the bright side, I tried doing this with NSS A+B > 66B like Vlaster said you could do and couldn't block it even once.

ahh interesting...

ok... this is something that will have to be in the 'vault'....

TIME TO DELETE THAT POST ABOVE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

-LAU

the vault contains many secrets!!

mostly only NM players browse this forum anyway I'd think. personally ill keep doing it.

Back