Internet ACTIVATE I

Rigil

[09] Warrior
First internet weekly is sort of a success. 9 entrants.

1: Bootyclap(Sophie, Cass)
2: Malice(Sophie, Cass)
3: Kikaleek(Yoshi)
4: Ic3yesc0bar_XL(Yoshi)
5: HervE
5: Loli_Drizzle
7: BoringRyu(Forfeited because he had to get shopping)
7: DivineChaos
9: Rigel(Forfeited all my matches, because of drama in my house)

I got a good idea of what I need to do to make this run smoothly and will being putting it all into practice next week when I run this on Xbox Live. Hopefully we get more entrants and have the thing finished in under 3 hours. Thanks for playing everyone who showed up. I'll try to get the brackets up soon.

i wanna play next time. i didnt even know the first one was happening. ill be there for shizle. just post up!!

The top two being Soph and Cass is disgusting, and not in a good way. Hurray for Yoshi in third and fourth though.

I bet you'll definitely get more entrants on XBL. I'll be there, and I'll spread the word to a few others.

I got to do better against Sophie too. That bitch is tough. I need to play against her more. I'll be working on my mistakes and come back harder next time.

And shout out to Rigel for putting this together. Hopefully this can be a regular thing and more people will take part in it. My only suggestion would be to hold these on a day/time so I can continue to participate and so that the most amount of people will be able to make it and participate also.

I had no idea this was happening, I would have competed although I'm currently trying to fight off a pretty bad cold. I'll try to keep an eye out for the info and compete next time.

Ya I was really down to do this but couldn't due to schedule conflicts. I

f things work out though, I'll be in for sure next time!

Back