Iron CAS

Matty's Willow the Owl takes my vote.

I love the husky face, and even more the racoon that is perfect. But in those two even if I love the heads I don't like the bodies, because I think are a bit plain and the clothes doesn't fit the personality that the face implies.

Second place would be to the koala, it isn't just cute, face is awesome and clothes and style fit the overall looking. Could be the first one. May be is the winner in the "technical" aspect. But I must pick just one and I picked the Owl because I see the owl more like a fiting character inside of the context (and not cause olcadan) cause it actually looks like an "animal warrior" that could be in this game.

Special mention to Kung fu dog, also awesome. And as someone said...

But Mista T creation wins all of the awards. Of all time.

As always weird reasoning (and weird english). Sorry for both, but that's it.

Guys you are missing something, in this challenge the votes go to a person not to an entry. So technically you are voting for all the entries of a person.

This tidbit is causing me to rethink my vote over and over.

Guys you are missing something, in this challenge the votes go to a person not to an entry. So technically you are voting for all the entries of a person.

This tidbit is causing me to rethink my vote over and over.

That is correct. The 3 CAS thing, help make it harder to vote. >3

But, doing the odd choice award is a bit harder. xD

This is such a tough call, why did we have to get three entries?!
There are definite stand out CaS here - my two favourites are NeclordX's Leo and Mr Koo's Mista T, with Mephie's Catbug coming a close third. But then again, I thought Matty's characters were the most consistent.

After about 15 minutes of incessant scrolling through each page looking at all the entries, I think I'll have to go for the person who manage to really wow me three times in a row and make me think "yep, my entries suddenly look terrible compared to that". Sorry creation underdogs but I'm gonna have to cast my vote Matty82.

Aw...I hate sounding like the kind of tool that wants to throw everyone participation awards but DAMMIT! There's a lot of good shit here. Again.

From the ludicrous level of cuteness Leo has to the oddness of Catbug to the anomaly of the raccoon tail being used as an actual raccoon tail to something I lack the vocabulary to describe...Damn it's hard to choose.

So I went and stuck with what I know: creepy. Mephie's vision of Cheshire Cat.

This was a difficult choice, but I will have to cast my vote for NeclordX. Although there were tons of fantastic entries to choose from, none of them made me smile quite like the ineffectually angry Leo.

This has been the hardest one yet to vote for, I really love so many.

After ages going back through all the entries I've decided to go for MistaKoo, that Moogle was so darn cute

Hm.. this is really tough, I don't know which one I should vote.. they're all awesome :O Oh well, since I have to to vote, I think I'm gonna go for... Matty, I really adore the Raccoon, and Owl. Then second one goes to Maesie's Koala. And the third one is Mephie's Catbug.

This was tough, but my vote goes to HolyCarp. Mainly for his duck, but I also like his creepy malfested cat thing.

Close calls: Matty for his husky and FreeMeal for his.. thing.

hoho, i just browsed through your CAT outfit wonders, i hadn't noticed there was a contest, or i would have entered with my ewok, remember ?
c55reu77oepefkws4.jpg

But what you produced here is just hilarious, i gotta show it to Lil Vil tonite.
My vote goes to Matty for all his animal gallery and to be more precise my favourite is the Racoon !

Close calls : the Koala, The Lion, and some of Maisies'...Fliptop whacky road warrior was really good too
Really outdid yourself here m8s...i will probably steal a few for Lil Vil's amusement ;o)

hoho, i just browsed through your CAT outfit wonders, i hadn't noticed there was a contest, or i would have entered with my ewok, remember ?
c55reu77oepefkws4.jpg

But what you produced here is just hilarious, i gotta show it to Lil Vil tonite.
My vote goes to Matty for all his animal gallery and to be more precise my favourite is the Racoon !

Close calls : the Koala, The Lion, and some of Maisies'...Fliptop whacky road warrior was really good too
Really outdid yourself here m8s...i will probably steal a few for Lil Vil's amusement ;o)
nice :) and always remember: Uttini!!

Voting will end @ 5PM. Keep voting guys.
Edit: I 'll cast my vote to HolyCarp. While many others like Mistakoo, Matty82, NeclordX are very captivating. The malfested tiddles has won my my vote.

My vote goes to HolyCarp. Lola's ducking brilliant and Tiddles is basically Cathulhu. As for Monkeyman? They're all a nice bunch...as in bananas....because monkeys eat bana-nevermind.

Again, though, sickeningly cute contest. Great job by everyone. :D

Back