Iron CAS

Didn't you say that you chose these items by random? Because this statement points to the opposite.

Oh I did pick random. I just scrolled the arms equipment and just picked it on a whim like "how will they use this"? Not go by a list and pick in order or let people pick for me. Does this clear up anything?

Oh I did pick random. I just scrolled the arms equipment and just picked it on a whim like "how will they use this"? Not go by a list and pick in order or let people pick for me. Does this clear up anything?

You should let me randomly pick people to pick random items for you to pick and chose whether or not to let those people be picked be me who won't be picking because you've picked yourself to pick items.

You should let me randomly pick people to pick random items for you to pick and chose whether or not to let those people be picked be me who won't be picking because you've picked yourself to pick items.

For those of you wondering what this means, allow me to translate from Le Bello to English (UK):
You should let me randomly pick people to pick random items for you to pick and choose whether or not to let those people be picked be me who won't be picking because you've picked yourself to randomly pick items.

Admittedly, that wasn't very different to the original text, but I'm still working on my translating abilities.

For those of you wondering what this means, allow me to translate from Le Bello to English (UK):
You should let me randomly pick people to pick random items for you to pick and choose whether or not to let those people be picked be me who won't be picking because you've picked yourself to randomly pick items.

Admittedly, that wasn't very different to the original text, but I'm still working on my translating abilities.

I love you ok?

I'll be back to respect your mother momentarily.

(We need to stop derailing the thread like, right now.)
Oh, I'll derail your mother's-
...actually, you're probably right there. I now feel somewhat obliged to post an entry now after this merciless trolling. I'll hit CaS soon :)

My turn:

Qgs6N.png

The pink on her shoulder is the strap/cloth part of the shoulder pad.

jArOw.jpg

Snakes on one side.

51Btn.png

A snake clenching a bomb on the other.

I4zc5.png

Notice that all the blacks and pinks are of the same patterns. Also notice that her dress doesn't have peeping holes.

giGc1.jpg

Why isn't she using Natsu's style? Well she wanted to pose with a matching shield (or I have too many Natsus).

87ke3.png

The main idea was inspired by Le Bello so cheers mate!

I know it's probably posted somewhere but when is this round ending? I have one little idea I might be able to flesh out as a whole design.

I once did this, and this Tiger Lee version of my original Bruce happens to have those dreaded arm warmers...

The coolness of the CAS is not about the arm warmers, but to be found in the nunchakus in the belt !

c5fcugqfsvl49z3ev.jpg

Where is dat mistakoo bomb already ??? i need to click some more ;o)

Back