Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Link sucks

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • no

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • no but link still sucks

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
I don't know if this is troll bait, but I've seen people discuss this in other forms via online.

Bloodborne is a souls game. In fact, if there were a meter, I'd argue that Bloodborne is more of a souls game than Dark Souls 2.
I also think Bloodborne is the best in the series as far as mechanics go. It was way more refined compared to it's prvious installments.

I don't know if this is troll bait, but I've seen people discuss this in other forms via online.

Bloodborne is a souls game. In fact, if there were a meter, I'd argue that Bloodborne is more of a souls game than Dark Souls 2.
I also think Bloodborne is the best in the series as far as mechanics go. It was way more refined compared to it's prvious installments.
I think that the playstyle is too one dimensional to be a souls game. In all the previous entries, you can make various builds. This is noticably absent in Bloodborne. I think the game is amazing, it's one of the best I've ever played, and it obviously takes a LOT of stuff from the souls games, but the gameplay is too fundamentally different to be a souls game.

Bloodborne is a souls game. It's a shitty one that attempts to separate itself from the formula and fails but it's still a souls game. Just because it's a souls game that limits your options that does not mean it isn't one.

Back